....I can't stop listening to this album

....I can't stop listening to this album.

Help me, Sup Forums.

i dont care what the patricians say. I actually really like this album

Tfw no womans touch in my life

intro bonito is better

jump jump trampolinefly to where you want tobejump jump trampolinefly towhereyouwantto bejump jump trampolineflyto where you want to bejumpjumptrampolinefly to where you want tobe

its happy music for sad boys but its good like the logical conclusion for the pc music label to make something that is pleasant to listen to the second time

I wanna be inside her pussy

>"....I can't stop shilling this album."

>"Help me, Sup Forums."

I feel sorry for people who missed out on KKB hype and are desperately trying to fit in now after their hugely disappointing second album.

what sounds does she make if you plow her pussy?

>h-harder daddy

I listened to intro bonito in 2014, catching the artwork from a 3x3-collage on a non-Sup Forums board but I wasn't entirely sold. it has a few really good songs ("I'd rather sleep" was some of the most played songs that year) but most of it was really forgettable and I don't understand why Sup Forums claims it's the better one. bonito generation is so much more interesting and captivating

t. plebeian

came to say this

nice counter

Liking KKB at all is plebeian. Sup Forums really needs to stop it with the poptimism memery. Both albums are barely one step above nightcore

I don't care much for KKB, but really enjoyed Intro Bonito for a period after it came out. It's not very interesting or anything, but they do have some good pop sensibilities. It sounded very fresh when it came out imo

I listened to intro bonito again and still think it's a lot weaker compared to bonito generation. half of the album consists of what sounds like unfinishdd interludes (even has two versions of the same interludey song just with different lyrics) and even though the minimalistic production is their "thing" it sounds pretty boring. would make a good EP though with everything except intro bonito, my party, kero kero bonito, pocket crocodile, small town and I'd rather sleep removed

the spammer returns

Why does everything have to be plebeian or patrician? Why not, "I like it," and "I don't?"

"I don't like KKB, and would like you to stop spamming this piece of garbage."

Hows that user?

based retard