Waifu claiming thread

Previous:
Rules:
>Claim your Waifu/Husbando
>No Claiming Waifus/Husbandos that have already been claimed
>Only one claim per user
>No stealing (unless trips or more)
>No oversexualised content
>No RP/ERP of any kind (maybe some on occasion)
>Discussion is welcomed
>Insults must be original
>If you're posting images you're not lurking
>3D is almost always trash
>Joining means a reserved place in hell
>Most importantly, EXCALIBAAAAAH

Saber claim

>when newfags can't filter and complain

now we got 3 threads going

Its not.

What's that what you're posting anyway?

I'm not 'triggered' by any means. I was suggesting him something, after all he was saying he liked the threads on Sup Forums.

This is the most persistent group of shitposters seen so far I give them about a month max before they realize they're wasting time

Stop suggesting then

Vinyls my dude, or more precisely, labels from vintyls.

And now we wait.

Make a board on 8gag for this shit

I have already relised that
I don't care anymore

Yeah, as I said... His shitty fag who copy cats every single shit Tats used to do.

Then why say you liked the threads on Sup Forums?

DICKS IN MY MOUTH

Don't know about it at all... oh wait, you mean those big black disks? My mom still has some of them at home. But I have no idea what kind of music they have on it. Never heard them and never really looked through it.

this gay retard is taken

Shut the fuck up you imbecile shit.

whatever i'm going to go make soup

Holy shit how old are you that you don't even know what vinyls are. What the fuck.

Anyway, you could look up at those "big black disks", maybe there's some nice music there. Also look if you have gramophone in your home cause without it, you won't be able to play them.

>one punch man
>is actually a little girl who doesn't punch anything

Calamity-masu'd

It's okay user. Vent your anger at me. I don't mind. I heard worse.

bye tats

I believe we have a gramophone at home. But I think it's too old and dusted to actually work.

Privyet Rem, govorit' po-russki ?

Why aren't you speaking in the way you did, Chara? You're still a retard who posted a pic of yourself naked.

I think it will work nicely when you will clean it up and change needle on the gramophone. And I can't fucking believe that in this age, you don't know what vinyls are. That's pretty autistic.

sup niggas

It's because I'm too tired and bored to actually be angry

It's probably because in german vinyls are called Schallplatten.
I do know what a Schallplatte is but since I don't live in an english speaking country I have no idea what a vinyl is.

>Not knowing what an ugly, inefficient, obsolete piece of shit is, is autistic
Nice b8 retard

>Vinyls
Triggered

Oh I getchu then. In poland vinyls is just winyl.

Thanks, I appreciate.

I really fucking hope I'm witnessing the death of this piece of shit circlejerk. Threads don't even compare to the ones made 7 months ago you all need to just fucking kill yourselves already this isn't your personal chatroom fucking degenerate fags.

You're too idiot to see how cringy and stupid you are everytime you come in here.

Shut the fuck up homira

It's okay, mistakes happen. Gramophone is just called a "Schallplattenspieler" which translates to "sound disc player" and a "schallplatte" ist just a "sound disc"

Maybe I'll ask my mom to dig up her gramophone and Vinyls. But she probably won't since my family is getting ready for vacation.
Would be more work getting it out up and ready than it's worth it.

That's a very subjective comment. Personally I don't think I'm that cringy.

>YOU CANT HAVE A RANDOM THREAD ON THE RANDOM BOARD FUCKING NEWFAGS REEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE
Yeah OK pal

That's a pity, maybe next time then.

Fox and german ww2 so ... a good waifu

I can ask my mother what kind of vinyls she does have though. But not now. You're in Poland, right? You should know it's midnight for me. Parents fast asleep.

Just don't call them vinyls.

It's either records or LPs. Choose.

Oh, trust me. All you do is speak about your life and yourself, everytime.
You're basically a megalomaniac.

fuck of homira

I like it when Chara talks about himself.

Yeah, you could as well just look up at them if you know where are they.

You are wrong, if you a vinyl record that consist only two tracks is a LP then you are surely a fucking stupid retard.

Yeah, I like to share my personal story and achievments with people I like. That's in the human nature. I'm also interested in the personal story and life of other anons.

So... you are saying me being a normal human being is cringy. Personally I think that is a pretty dumb thing to say.

Also, sorry for the mistakes I make while writing. I'm pretty tired

You're the one taking the dick, don't forget it.

I never denied my sexual orientation.
It's fun how you try to "insult" me just because I'm bisexual. That's not an insult.

I think I have a rough idea where they are, but I'd need to rummage around and that would wake them up. I'll just ask my mom tomorrow and if you're here tomorrow again I can tell you.

You shouldn't talk back to people who are giving the dick, you know?

Alright.

Well I couldn't have known they were singles, then again I didn't bother looking at your images properly anyway

Consider the following; they're contributing more to the community than you are.

>Chara the trap, is bi
This does not surprise me.
Do you give the dick or take it?
I'm betting on taking.
Also Sup Forums are the only people that call them "vinyls" every normal peraonncalls them records.

You have a strange way of thinking user.

forgot the pic.. again, you have a strange way of thinking user.

yo, i know you from seeing... I think... how are you?

Depends really.

Hello. Juvia claimed

My condolences.

Well since in my country we are saying winyl in general then I'm used to say vinyl here too. I don't really care anyway.

Chilling it out with music per the usual, how about you?

Just take the dick, the only people replying to you are shitposters and plebian anons.

What country is that?

And shut the fuck up anomaly
Your music fucking sucks

4 year old waifu claim

Poland.

Please delete this.
I don't want my waifu to be part of your smug spam, it makes me sad.

I know.