Don't laugh. I know this is probably really stupid but I'm freaking out

Don't laugh. I know this is probably really stupid but I'm freaking out.

I broke up with my ex over a year ago and she's getting married to another guy. I cheated on her and I've made my peace with the fact I was a douche. She's dominant sexually and I kind of like that sort of thing a lot. Her and her fiance asked me if I wanted to do a cuckold thing with them which was surpising cuz we hadn't talked in a long time.

It was super hot, humiliation turns me on blah blah. I didn't think I'd like it with another guy there but it made it hotter because she was into it.

Well, she had me log into my steam account on his computer and they changed my password. They kept my cc on there and her fiance bought games for himself with it while they laughed at me because I'm getting billed. While they did this, she had me lick the bottom of his work boots trying to clean them off. I jerked it for like an hour and a half trying not to get off because it was hot.

Then I came and immediately felt regret. He bought hundreds of bucks worth of games. Also, I know kinky people lick shoes and such but usually fetish wear that's made for it. I was licking his dirty work boots. He does apoxy floors, lawn treatment, and works on cars. She sent me the pic here of his redwings before we met up.

I ate the crud that came off his boots and a lot of it. I feel fine but am I going to get sick? He joked around about me getting worms and cancer. There were black marks around my nose, cheeks, and mouth. Do I need to go to a doctor? Do I wait it out?

It was consentual and it's my fault for doing it, I know I'm an idiot and was being led by my dick. I just need to know what to do now.

Honestly can't tell if this is serious or not, but:
kek

If you don't have the willpower to think rationally just because you dick is hard, you probably have a tumor or something.

Get that shit sorted out.

>being led by my dick
what kind of dick do you have faggot?

If real; just kill yourself

Just give her shoe.

looks like glyphosate residue on there buddy, i would say you have at most 48 hours to live. send a brother $100 before you're out?

>glyphosate
What is that and where does it come from. Why is it harmful?

If real you are real can you explain how you sank this low?

Never mind, I read about it. How can you tell they are on the boots or are you just shitting me?

I'm single and haven't had sex in awhile. I like being dominated, she knows what gets me going so I went for it.

>I just need to know what to do now.
You should probably kys
Being a cuck is worse than death

look, I'm a medical doctor, I have 3 degrees in medicine. I don't work for free bud, you want to know the antidote you're gonna have to pay up cuck!

Well guess what buddy I have 360 degrees in medicine so go fuck yourself

I don't have paypal but I can pay for medical advice. Is there a way we can do this for trade? Like I buy you gifts off of amazon? This wouldn't be sexual tho. Just want advice.

Wew lad

kek

That is asbestos cement dust my friend I can see the asbestos fibres mixed in with it and I've been working on building sites for 20 years. My guess would be you're going to develop some kind of respiratory disease or lung cancer in 10-15 years. Hope it was worth it

Buy me gifts on steam

oh wait

sure that will work

Just refund the games

I don't have access to the account anymore and it was consentual. I'm not worried about the money as much as I am about my health.

best advice i can give you is drink a pint of bleach, this will cleanse your stomach and kill the cancerous bacteria you have ingested

ill be your friend op you dont have to do things like this

I really want to see what someone like you actually look like
Falling this low would be the worst fucking thing that could overcome me

> led by the dick
I know that feel
still, shoud have lick her feet instead

Let me know what I have to do.