Fucking slut

Fucking slut

inb4 personal army request

Post more or are you just pissed she ignores you

She blamed it on alcohol but she had been flirting with other men all night with me right besides her

noone cares lmao

Then she lost a bet, she showed her tits to the whole party.

You are a little tit. Now get off of my Sup Forums.

Well next time when she is doing warn her, if she is doing again leave her. Don't be a cuck

op mad he got cucked

chicks a legend

anything for attention, eh cunt?
fuck you
go die in a rape factory

Is that her mom next to her?

Soon some of the guys took their chance. Her boss made some jokes about her being the saint of the office.

Wow nice i'd fuck her. OP you are now a cuck. Post adress so we can visit her for a fuck

Would love to party with this girl an get to suck my dick while op watches

id wear her like a hat

OP got cucked by chad

Men around started shouting her name, cheering for her. At this point I started questioning if I even had a girlfriend anymore.

Fuck yea does she take any loads to the face?

of course you would, cock-whore

Post moar this is hot

holy shit cuckery is hot

Imagine how his gg shows tits, Flirts, Kiss and sucks dick and OP is doing images

babycock.exe

She dove right into his cock

I've never seen her suck like that, she never sucked my dick for more than a few seconds before. I guess it was the alcohol.

I realized I had been taking pics as she requested, my dick got hard but I felt like shit.

My high school sweetheart was sucking a man she just met.

I really really like this bread

Just kill her end of story

she's a fucking slut, post the rest

I'm not digging the image names. All in order??

I highly doubt the legitamacy of this thread

The moment she looked at me with another man's cock in her mouth my heart was broken.

I took one more to show the world was a slut she was.

I left the party and into a strip club. I haven't talked to her in months.

Recently I got news that she is pregnant.

No one knows who the father is.

no shit huh?

check'd, you cock whore!

good ending Op

I like how you took pics of the whole night while your girl took shots to the face. Come on OP I need something a little more believable to jerk my shit to.

Go on...also check em

came op
thnx

there's no more pics? :(

And you made the pictures?
Damn u are pathetic

why is being a slut seen as a bad thing? as long as they're safe about it, and aren't doing it while in an exclusive relationship, fucking awesome!

this. if she was doing it in front of you, she was clearly looking to see if you were into it, and of you did nothing to stop it (ie. didn't simply give her a disapproving look) then you implicitly gave her a thumbs up. so the fault lies on you.

Not your highschool sweetheart.

it's normal..my gf sucks dicks too in front of me..chill the fuck out

got sent this pic once...dick is not mine

I know right ? when a guy sleep with a lot of women "that's ma boy !!!!" when a girl sleep with a lot of mens "what a fucking slut !" that make no sense...

you legit let yourself be cucked. absolute piece of shit.

Kill her or kill yourself.

that's the look of a true slut

hello Jell-o

why? pics from same dude

that's a killer ass

Wait wut?
Am I high or is this really habbening

no, it isn't

Get back with her and you guys start swinging.
You will get so much pussy that way. My girl and I do it and it's awesome.

stfu OP

dat dun make any sense boy durp durp

judge yourself

wait... so you basicaly let go of your crush because she got into a gang bang in front of you rather to join them ? sorry man but your an idiot...

why tho

Looks like your every day average buttocks.

This

yep, would pound her asshole

Because STD's and babies that aren't yours. There is no "safe about it" that's a fantasy, completing ignoring real life dangers. Nothing awesome about crotch rot or fucking someone else's cum while she's thinking about getting double teamed (because after that what chance does 1 man have)

dude im high

What the fuck is wrong with the color of that dude's cock??

guy can't be black, see color of his hand

open relationship

not changing my mind, that ain't no "killer ass"

the part i never bought about that argument is, what guy goes around talking about how many chicks he's had sex with and getting high fives from his buddies? must just be different circles than I move in. if anything i'd look down on a guy that goes on about how much he fucks around just as much as i would on a woman.

also, there is a practical reason for treating then genders different: the woman pays a bigger/unavoidable price if she gets pregnant. relatively easy for the guy to just run, maybe never even know about it. she either has to have a kid, or an abortion which even if you don't object to them, is not a trivial experience. plus, promiscuous behaviour is more dangerous to a woman than to a man in terms of exposure to potential violence. hence why i add the proviso of "so long as she is safe about it".

>Meh
Oh god the stripes nooo

That bit at the end is very contradictory.

i'm rock hard

>babby's first time seeing a bare buttocks

boobs?

Yea that was more like a rhetorical question tho.

"safe about it" ignoring real life dangers? that is explicitly acknowledging real life dangers you moron!
as to crotch rot, that's a danger to promiscuous women and men. and if you're "fucking someone else's cum" then you clearly AREN'T being safe about it, are you?

is she indian?

FUCKING COCK WHOREN

explain

wow that's actually one of the most mature answer I ever got on Sup Forums. To be fair, I agree with you for the first point, but I disagree on the second point, contraception exist, and are pretty effective nowadays. But sadly the last part is also true...

Good ending story :)

exactly. he should've joined them and then dumped her the morning after

the fuck, white man hand and black cock

Only a fool would take anything posted here as fact. OP may or may not be a suck, but the rest of you are certainly fags

kek the dubs have spoken

i love sluts

yea

why?

fair point about contraception. that part of the argument is really just historical. she can be on the pill and insist on condoms, then no significant pregnancy risk. again, all part of "so long as she's safe".

probably latino

Who's the other topless slut?

indian chicks are my fetish

yup so here we go again, I don't see the point of calling her a slut if she's ok with that and don't cheat on anybody (apparently op is just some frustrated teen that's angry because he can't have her for himself.)

thanks havent seen that since ive been back. been waiting for one or two to pop up

Detroit Metal City

yep, i'm with ya there. that was my opening opinion, just giving consideration to the "why" of the opposing opinion.

in fairness, it took me a loong time to develop this opinion. in younger years i would have been completely horrified by promiscuous behaviour and all about slut shaming. i well remember when i was 16 my GF said she's sleep with another guy for a million $ and despite it being completely hypothetical i think i damn near threw up from her saying that. now i'd be like "yeah, makes sense".

op gets off to erotic stories of him in first person being cheated on.

Well for a million bucks I could very well fuck with another guy... ok I'm bi, but even if I wasn't, heck that's only one time, and you don't have to worry about money for a loooot of time. so yeah, make total sense to me too

its fake faggot

fake and gay

is she a tiger

get a new girlfriend

actually just kill yourself

>Metal
That's a funny way to spell niggers.

indian or something prob

my dad has a weirdly black cock