Other urls found in this thread:

glamourcamgirls.com/cam/MzRoberts
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

No

wtf is psycholo for fashion

and no, i am not a faggot like you op

*psycology

yes id do that for free

Guess what,she was revealed to have majored in Psychology of Fashion. What the fuck even is that? Niggers were even pissed commenting stuff like "uhhh happy fo da sista but dat aint nothing to be proud of". Niggers are fucking hillariously driven by an inferiority complex.

Yes considering you its very very rare to get hiv from swallowing semen unless you have an open wound in your mouth. Get some knowledge son

>Would you contract a deadly, debilitating, currently 'incurable' STD for half a million dollars?
No.

my dignity is worth more than that
and my health is worth even more than my dignity.

What exactly is a degree in "Psychology for Fashion?"

yep, if treated within 2 weeks of exposure you are extremely unlikely to become infected

yes because you wont get aids from swallowing unless you have a cut in your mouth i paid attention in health class

shes an idiot its fashion psychology

Sure would. Chances of infection of HIV from swallowing semen (as long as you have no open wounds in mouth/throat/stomach) is actually extremely low.
HIV is, when compared to other viruses, not very transmissible. The only reason it spreads so much is people fuck a lot and penetrative sex generally causes small blood wounds in the rectum leading to easy infection.

That just raises MORE questions.

>Masters in Psychology for Fashion
Can someone explain to me why colleges in America can just make up masters as they please?
In Germany, academic titles are strongly regulated by the government to ensure that they actually mean something. An educational establishment has to fulfill a very strict catalogue of conditions to be able to hand out masters and you even then you can't hand out masters in random subjects.

>strongly regulated by the government
That's why. Here in the U.S., we detest the idea of government regulation even if it means effectively shooting ourselves in the foot. We take the 10th Amendment very seriously.

its not only in america you can get in from any university in the world, so stop trying to put it on america

So you agree that it's fucking bullshit in a case like this?

I'm pretty sure she got that degree in London...

500 dollars

Hey dumbass you can get the same degree in germany please just get off Sup Forums

No.

>You will never live in a AquaYork2xxx
>You will never live in a city where the towers are connected by make-shift bridges
>You will never work on a make-shift farm ontop of a skyscraper
>You will never help make a windmill ontop of a skyscraper to help with your village

Why even live

What a dumb cunt.

big question is will it help her get a job
>worthless degree

Of course. It's one of the many things I hate about living here.

Show me a link to a German university with 'fashion psychology' in their curriculum then.
Have fun.

$500, THE FUCK?! That won't even be enough to cover the cost of pills for a month. Fuck outta here, OP.

Go play Bioshock.

She talks to fabric in trys to find its problems

THATS UNDER THE WATER YOU FUCK BOI! NOT ABOVE IT!

>$500
>$500 = Half a million dollars
>So does that mean $1,000 = One million dollars, or 500 x 500 = 1,000,000?

Oh, I never played.

I live in Berlin.
Never heared of that MaA.

Because he's full of shit obviously.

>today I become the first black woman to get a master's degree in a study that literally nobody cares about
I wonder how many welfare checks it'll take to pay off the debt

Mannheim university
google it no time for links

Anybody who declines this is not very intelligent.

You actually have a fairly low chance of getting HIV from this. It is not like semen enters your digestive system and boom you magically have AIDS. That chance is essentially 0 if you rush to the hospital afterwards, flush your system and get pumped full of drugs.

You are essentially getting half a million for swallowing a load and a minor inconvenience at the hospital afterwards.

No user. Don't think like that. You have to think positively. Instead, think of your life as just a necessary yet arbitrary stepping stone for those who eventually do get to live out your faggoty fantasy.

There is no mention of fashion psychology anywhere.
Societal psychology is something entirely different if that's what you saw.

what is the info on this?

>would I get HIV for $500,000
No. I've got someone I want to bust sludge into. Wouldn't want to inflict that on her.

God damn, there's Bill Burr in the background marveling at some petty shit as usual. Is that you, Nia?

That aint no comma man, i aint doing that shit for 500 bucks, you faggot

YES

dumb ass niger bitch. I would stick my cock in your ass and make you call me master. Then white breed you!

This shits ridiculous, Larry Ellison's success has helped uplift white people too then by her logic.

No

>In Germany, academic titles are strongly regulated by the government to ensure that they actually mean something.
Kek. Nein

>wtf is psychology for fashion

a fancy way of saying "I'll never find a job and I'm neck deep in college debt".

girl cam model high on crack lmao glamourcamgirls.com/cam/MzRoberts

The guy behind her to the left looks like he just did

i am not jewish. so no.
faggot

kek

> psychology

Her bachelor's is already worthless may as well go full retard

I saw saw an article two days ago that based on new research HIV is actually caused by an enzyme thats created when a male penetrate another male analy. This enzyme once created somehow mutate into what we know today as hiv. I guess thats why AIDS is so prevalent in the gay community

Oh sure sure, it's a man's fault. What feminist rag did you pull that from?

no.

False

checked

You can always use a condom I guess

Psychology for Fashion?

Good thing she is black and an be a token quota hire. That degree is completely worthless and it shows in the nonsensical pablum she wrote in that post.

Quadsdubdubs chekd

Debunked. Also there was a debunked theory that also claimed anal sec was the culprit because the colon was near the spine and people were being exposed to their partners spinal fluid.

Anal sex was popular in the gay community because there was an extreme amount of anonymous sex and anal sex is a great way to mix your blood with someone else.

Fight institutionalized oppression of "ethnic" women by getting a masters in a field that, by design, exploits women. Hoping to find a way to make sure dark skinned women are equally exploited as mindless consumers is a push for equity but it is a stupid one.

>psychology for fashion

Welp, I now know why this world turned to shit.

those where my quads

Lots of women nowadays have anal sex too, yet you dont hear about them getting hiv from it

Yes.

It is very unlikely that you would contract HIV from swallowing semen.

>would you swallow Semen of a HIV infected Nigger for 500.000$
No, but I'd bust a nut on the face of the girl in the pic for free