I just broke up with my gf because she was gonna go stay at her exs place in another state for a weekend long festival

I just broke up with my gf because she was gonna go stay at her exs place in another state for a weekend long festival.
Did I make the right move?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=J4jJRhHJYlg
discord.gg/2pFsF
twitter.com/AnonBabble

Bump

i would say yes, cant take any chances anymore no one is loyal.

Thanks user

Yes you did the right thing, she was probably planning on fucking him anyway

Of course you did, unless you're a cuck.

Is this you OP?
youtube.com/watch?v=J4jJRhHJYlg

Yeah, that's pretty retarded. Now she's going to fuck him and blame you, but she was going to fuck him anyways no matter what. So you did good OP

You're a cuck for even thinking about this.

No you should have had the Imam produce a fatwa calling for her death, and had her stoned in the village center.

Yes.
Now she can bang her ex all she wants and it won't be cheating because you dumped her.

I'd probably do the same.

Yup you made the right choice, dobt deal with her ass of she gonna be around her ex. My ex was like that too, fucking hoe. Move on to someone better and more appreciative.

Yes

Absolutely

Thanks everyone, I knew I did the right thing. Fuck attraction

11/10 move, fam

good job OP, first time you did something worth in your life

Doot.

Weak. Why did you permit her to travel alone in the first place? Should have done the halal thing and forced her to wear burqa and lock her in basement.

You so mother fucking did.
She's gonna fuck him then whenever she comes back she's gonna wanna be with you.
Tell that bitch to hit the road when she does.
Anyone that has actual feelings, respect, and love for someone would never do that.
Oh and let me make a prediction for you when she gets back shes gonna say she didn't fuck him.
And that's because she's a women and they lie.
Find another girl asap

Yes fucking retard. She would've cheated, not she didn't before anyway but still.

You made the right move man, you can't expect a female to control herself around her ex. The very fact that she even CONSIDERED going to stay with her ex shows that she had no respect for you.

Advice to any of you younger anons that might be a little less experienced: Don't ever take any shit from a woman. She'll continue to push the envelope to see how much she can get away with. Don't expect honesty and if you want loyalty, get a dog.

Do you see a less retarded way of handling this ? I agree with you, genuinely interested

She thought it was unreasonable of me to not want her to go, but she had a myriad of other issues anyways

You 100% did the right thing mane. Don't look back. You're gonna miss her at first, but you'll get over her quickly and sooner or later, you're gonna look back on it and breathe a sigh of relief, thanking yourself because you will have saved yourself a lot of misery.

Good thing weed exists amirite

Yeah no shit. You sound young though, so don't get hung up on women. I'd suggest that you don't get into a relationship until you're in your 30s. You'll get way more/better pussy in your 30s than in your 20s, provided you take decent care of yourself.

tl;dr: fukken lift

You did the right thing. She asked you for permission for her to cheat on you and you had the guts to say no. Bravo.

hahaha you threw her away because you were insecure, how pathetic ^^ Yeah you did the right thing, she deserves better.

You could've just said "If you go, we're through".
But at the same time, what you did was more alpha, in the case that she did it anyway.

this nigga here baiting, homie, you did the right thing. being insecure is one thing, being retarded is another.

>she deserves better.
spoken just like a true cuckold.

She said she was going to go no matter what, so then I drove to her house and broke up with her.

I'm the guy who asked but not Op. Yeah that's probably what I would do in the same situation if I care about her

You did good. Check'd

Proud of you OP

If she wasn't gonna fuck ger ex before she definitely is now.
Yes you did the right thing. Unless you dont follow thru. Then you just gave her permission

Don't worry, I'm not gonna take her back

OP is not a faggot

You did good op, you weren't a cuck fag today, belive me, if you cared about her then you saved yourself a lot of trouble, 100% she was going to cheat on you, even more since she didn't care what you thought about the situation

yep.

You made the right choice. Congrats

>she didn't care what you thought about the situation

Yeah, that's the real indicator right there. If she had cared about OP's feelings at all she would have at least talked it over with him.

Yes you did OP, fair fucks. However she's going to fuck the shit out of him while there now for sure. GJ.

You done good, OP.

She's going to fuck him now and lie about it while begging you to take her back. If you refuse, then she'll tell you how she actually did fuck him and she's glad, blah blah blah.

If you take her back, she's just going to use you for a couple weeks until she finds someone else.

Beat her to the punch and go and find a rebound girl asap, in addition to focusing on your own friends, family, and hobbies. Block that cunt off completely.

DAS?

That's okay, I'll find someone else to fuck the shit out of

yes u did the right thing, it'll feel like shit but it shows her whos boss

when she comes crying being all sympathetic, fuck her then tell her to fuck off

you are my hero boi

what state?

Utah

Idaho/washington

yes you did.

discord.gg/2pFsF
hey guys, u shud join dis discord, ok? love u bye

post her nudes in retaliation for her not being loyal

Whatever, not who I thought. But yeah, you can't trust a girl that stays friends with her exes. Just doesn't work out.

. 110% agree. Could not have said it better

gaaaaaaaaaay.png

Yeah, you did the right thing. Maby feels wrong now but you will find a new one.

Good call OP. 10 bucks days she doesn't even have tix, if the festival is even real.

It's Bumbershoot, and they are volunteering at a booth

You didn't trust her in the first place. If you spoke with her about it, told her you're not comfortable with her staying there and she was still going to away then yea, you did the right thing.

Well, she was going to fuck him either way. Just don't be a faggot and take her back.

Put her shit on the front lawn

Definitely the right move.
Unless you don't mind being disrespected and cheated on.

anyone now this faggot irl

Use your words.