Quick wrist watch check fuckers

Other urls found in this thread:

casio-europe.com/euro/watch/collection/dbc-611e-1ef/
youtube.com/watch?v=RHWumqUeACQ
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

I have a mobile phone, i don't need a watch

No time stamp, so fake and gay.

so you bought a bunch of fake euros? desperate fag

That watch is supposed to go on your left to why the knob is on that side. You can't reach that properly if it's on your right hand.

You're an idiot.

On your left hand, that's why*

wat

does it seriously matter what side the crown is on? if anything the crown is more protected this way

there is no euros in that pic

No time stamp needed. It's just the poor man's Submariner.

Yes, it matters. It looks like you're a retard who doesn't know how watches work. If you can afford a nice watch, get the one that's for the correct wrist you're going to wear it on.

How often do you need to fix your watch that that matters? Get a non shitty watch that keeps time correctly

It isn't about having the correct time. If all you wanted was the proper time, you'd be looking at your phone and not using a watch at all. Watches are for looks, and this makes him look like an idiot.

What's the matter; can't afford a phone with all that monopoly money?
Watches are obsolete; their only purpose is to show how much of a selfimportant douchebag you are by spending stupid amounts of money on something which has been surpassed by far superior and more accurate time keeping methods, ie mobile phones which update over NTP.

so left handed people should not wear watches at all. right on .

I wear a watch because I can't take my phone to work. No one cares which wrist you wear a watch on.

HA did you get that watch at JC Penny? Little queer

No, retard. They make watches that are supposed to go on your right hand. This faggot bought a watch that's supposed to go on his left hand, then put it on his right hand.

i am op. why the fuck would i want the crown guard digging into my hand shithead? your point is invalid

It doesn't. If it does, you're wearing it wrong. If you legitimately did not know that's how it's supposed to be worn, then you're an even bigger idiot than I thought.

Clearly you don't do anything else other than masturbating to anime and browsing Sup Forums. I wear a watch because I can easily check the time without taking my phone from any pocket. I also wear gloves when I'm at work.

you seem genuinely upset

Rado diastar 8/1 love this girl she treats me great ands only 20 years or so older than me lol

You seem genuinely retarded, what's your point?

Ah, mexican laborer then, no wonder you need a watch to tell you when it's time to leave for your night job at the gas station.
The rest of us have phones with pocket detection which turn the screen on when you take them out.

People that don't wear watches are generally late to appointments and have poor personal hygiene

Wearing the Mako II Black.

Not my picture and I dont think it makes it justice because I'm absolutely in love with it.

yotobe /watch?v=7M75CbidP74

Bezel doesn't line up?

>you cant reach it properly im a fag

No one ever sets or changes the date with the watch still on the wrist. EVER.

Yeah. And no one ever checks the washing instructions on the tags on their shirts while they're wearing them. Ever. And yet, people who wear their shirts backwards are still retards.

this faggot probably wears a baby g

Does it do anything other than tell the time? I haven't worn a watch in over 20 years. Not sure what the point is these days.

watch goes on the left hand
on the right hand it is some faggot code well at least that is what a teacher told in other words of course.

it's a 120 click so they probably had it one off in the picture

a left handed person wouldn't wear a watch on their left wrist for the same reason a right handed person wouldn't wear on their right

Thats quite the retarded anology right there. Yes watches have a intended side of use but youre being childish and autistic when thinking that left handed people can't wear 95% of watches on their off hand "because it is WRONG it's WRONG WRONG!!!! WAAAHH IM A WHINY FUCK THAT'S NOT THE WAY IT'S SUPPOSED TO BE AND IT HURTS MY FEELINGS".

Yeah, I'm the upset one. Definitely me. Not my fault you can't afford to get a more specialized watch.

he's not OP. i really don't care which side the crown is on and honestly if upsetting an OCD/ autistic person like yourself is a consequence of that then i will gladly carry on

Why would I get a special watch? I'm right handed and didn't start the thread you dumb ape-hole

i bet this borderline retarded CWC motherfucker goes around checking what side peoples crown is on. i bet you jerk off to kids also you nasty fuck

those aren't euros.
Here's a pic, I know it isn't much but this is everything I have in my pockets atm.

F-91w

/thread

Refugee detected

Wrong.

it's funny cause the fat murican thinks all foreign currency is euro

I have some money on my desk for buying things.

It's in sterling though so that's about $28 americash.

Here m88.

thanks to brexit this is worth around 1 happy meal and a loaf of bread

Ayy came

This sand nigger hates israel so much

1946 Bulova Director. Got it from my grandfather after he passed away.

ever serviced it?

Funny story actually. I inherited it about 2 years ago, and took it to a watch store to get it checked out. They told me no shot, get a new watch, not worth it. Then my girlfriend took it to another store and they told her "Have you tried winding it?"

Been working ever since, just tends to be a little fast.

I know you like it, Schlampe.

Kek, this is the first time someone calls me a sandnigger.
Weird, for some reason I don't feel offended at all.
Maybe it's because of my green eyes, darkblonde hair and white skin tho.

i'm not surprised it runs fast if it's 70-years-old. i wonder how many people ITT are going to pass down their smartphones to their grandchildren

Are you allowed to date a minority or your family would disown you?

The idea is that if the crown is on the right side, when you take off the watch you will use your right hand, your dominant hand, to tune it. Watches are supposed to go on the non-dominant hand to protect it from excessive gestures. Left hand watches exist.

haha did you twitter that all by yourself?

?

No it's not that bad. You can give a few of these bits of paper to pretty ladies and they lick your balls.

I think I have enough here for two licks a week until Brexit is no longer a problem.

Yeah I don't mind at all. It's just a cool piece to have, I just use my phone for telling time lol

1000 euros so pretty cheap but beautiful and simple i love her

OP here. i am moving abroad and will exchange all the money in op into hong kong dollars. i will lose roughly £3700 in post-brexit exchange rates compared to the start of summer. so it's a kick in the nuts and long term forecast for the pound is not great

I don't know how much you're starting with though. I live here, so the slightly over £28k I have in my pic will see me through.

Brexit won't be that bad, fuck the scaremongering,

Can't read the name

Are you proud of that, OP?
LMAO
I make that in a day, you poorfag faggot.

I also don't carry bundles of cash on me like a nigger.

TAG Heuheuheu

Depends. I'm a guy.
No muslims besides maybe Iranians and if they're black they have to be askaris, they're "Ehrendeutsche".
And btw it's not about disowning, it's more about family unity and the fact that I'd do everything for my family especially my mother, for giving me the gift of life.

tl;dr
Family first.

What about Asians?

but you're not changing the money into another currency. it already is bad.

tinychat com/lostraiderz
get in here

Nice one. Seen these in person.

Best watch.

best watch for retaining your virginity?

Post bank Statement then fag.

best watch for being a 1980s IBM technician

model?

My cousin is pinoy.
And his mother is born here in Germany she's just 1 year younger than my uncle.
And russians, chinese and indians are asians.

You have to be more specific, user-kun.

sea dweller

casio-europe.com/euro/watch/collection/dbc-611e-1ef/

Nothing special. It tells the time when I'm at work. Can't have my phone out.

youtube.com/watch?v=RHWumqUeACQ

I have the black mako and it's 60 click, not 120.