It's still fucking happening Sup Forums. It's been a goddamn year now and I still have these fucking hemorrhoids...

It's still fucking happening Sup Forums. It's been a goddamn year now and I still have these fucking hemorrhoids. They don't react to any treatment I attempt. I stopped sitting so damn much, started exercising and I've been using the cream the doctor gave me and still, fucking nothing.

It causes anal leakage or some shit. I smell all the fucking time. People in the same room as me have started to think there might be a dead mouse around. My friend described the smell as, "An extremely potent dead mouse smell. It's like it's everywhere in this room."

It's not the room Sup Forums.

My hemorrhoids look like pic related. They only occasionally untuck, mainly when I'm sitting. I went to the doctor, she looked at my asshole and said she saw nothing.

I've taken pictures so I know they're there, but I no longer have the actual pictures.

I want to fucking die.

I don't have quality of life.

What do I do? Medfags needed.

Kys

Try Rex New cream, shut is expensive as duck, but works like magic. It's not even for hemorrhoids, it was my girlfriends, and I put it on there in desperation once. Thank me later.

They don't hurt, by the way. They occasionally bleed but not often.

The smell is what I can't get over. Not knowing if I do or don't until someone abruptly says something.

The loss of confidence.

Ruth has left your life. You are living without Ruth from here on out, this whole situation: Ruthless.

I can't afford it.

Sorry Rex Eme cream.

man that's awful. sending vibes your way. I recently got through a flareup of hemorrhoids that shit is absolutely horrific.

you know you can get them surgically removed, right? it's usually only done when the hemorrhoid sticks around for awhile but you definitely are in that category. get that shit removed man

Roids never go away you get them for life, you can get a surgery to remove them but they can just grow back, once you get them you got them forever, i hope you dont like anal cos thats never happening again without pain and alot of blood

Well then stop whining, and just get used to being a stinky faggot.

That is a weird thing to say user.

I don't put things in my ass, I never will. It doesn't sound appealing.

Lol same boat
Have had several bowel complications since 14, only apparent now after hemerroids. Im going to try telling next doc strait up that i will anhero unless they can come up with some diagnosis (nostream). Any treatment is elective and doctors will need to know the circumstances of your concerns. You have to tell them that is impacting the quality of your life. Im going to gastro on monday. good luck user

I have for the most part, I've become a recluse. I have not friends IRL.

use cool showers and softly tuck that shit back in then dont move for some time so it dissolves insied

Got mine removed by having the doctor apply tiny rubber bands around them. 2 weeks later lost like a liter blood trough my ass but it worked.

im terrified of these things, i've never gotten one tho. how do you get them

The doctor won't even acknowledge that my hemorrhoids exist.

Instead whenever I go I get put on depression meds.

"I have a cold."

"Oh? Here's a prescription for depression medicine."

"I broke my leg."

"I got my ass stuck in my car door."

Poopoo

I sat around a lot at work. I also sat around too much at home doing too little exercise. I wasn't unhealthy, but I sure as hell am now.

I just had surgery for my hemorrhoid about 9 days ago. If it external, you will need surgery. If it is internal,you can have it banded.

Surgery is about 8k, my insurance covered 80%. It hurts about the same as a full blown hemorrhoid for 7 days, get good meds. No 10+ lbs lifting for 30 days. But it is better than repeat issue.

How much does banding cost? I'm a pretty poorfag with shitty gov. insurance.

Mine are usually tucked in, but sometimes they pop out, especially when I'm pinching a loaf. I think they're internal, right?

i sit around a lot, but im still quite healthy and somewhat fit. I do mostly sit in bed though so it's soft and not like siting in a hard chair dunno if that makes a difference.

Surgery user again...
Go see a gastrointestinal surgeon (not a doctor, an actually surgeon)Don't fuck around with a general medicine quack, WebMD is better than those morons.

I had a ER quack send me to a fuck gastro-bypass office... The same hospital who as the best gastrointestinal surgeon in my state... Fuck moron.

How much would it cost?

It sound like you could get it banded. The surgeon will be able to tell you, but you sound like a match for it.
Mine was stuck out of me, 8months ago, the first time it happened I could push it in and I should have got it fixed then

>shitty gov. insurance
Like what?
Medicare?
Medicaid?
VA?

No idea, I don't know of anyone getting it done. But I would bet it is less than 1k with no insurance.

Mine say that they are not significant. Which they arent in comparison to the medical shit you can image search (donotdo). But they still contribute to the odor problem im having. One doc recently thinks pelvic floor disfunction which seems just as vague a diagnosis as ibs. Try a fodmap diet in the meantime to reduce gas and smell. If you have a lot of gas you need to look at food alergies, gas causing parasites, and constipation or its causes, which could be blockage, hernia, polyp, worm, gluten, lactose, pelvic disfunction, etc a whole lot of shit that all primary doctors are not aware of

Have you ever tried to razor cream your fucking throat instead of massaging your ass like a gay boi

Extruding*

Flushable wipes, bro. Buy them, and use them. I had hemorrhoids for nearly a year and finally tried those to great effect. Preparation H even makes medicated flushable wipes.

Also one time my doctor prescribed a product called "Anusol," pronounced "anne-you-sawl," that did great for me. I had pus coming from one of my hemorrhoids and it was pretty awful, Anusol straightened that right out.

I'm a pharmacist here in Costa Rica, the problem whit ass creams is that they already smell like death fish what you need is to get a good steroid cream like betamethasone but the regular one not the one that is for rectal use and if you could get a medicine call Daflon you'll feel relief in less than 3 hours another great cream are the ones whit polycresulene generally is for vaginal infections but it also work in anal tearing and hemorrhoids and it prevents infections

Perparation H wipes are amazing. It takes a couple days for them to really work, but they'll kick in way faster than you expect. Use them for a couple days after and keep them handy if you even expect a flare up.

I just had a particularly bad one. It must be the season.

Make them bad enough to pop. I've had 2 of the 8 I have pop and it's better now.

I don't feel pain from the hemorrhoids. I don't need hemorrhoid relief. I need to get rid of these hemorrhoids because they're causing anal leakage or something of the sort.

Apparently the surgical options can be painful during recovery and have complications.

What if I just put a rubber band or something of the sort around them?

Use dental floss instead.

> be minty fresh

Dunno if this will help you but I take a shit in the morning and then after I get to work I wipe again. Haven't heard any complaints about smells, but then again I work in a zoo.

Every morning my stomach feels like it's in a blender

Every night I puke

Every day the hemorrhoids pain me
Itch me
Burn me
Constipate me

The acid reflux makes me crap acid

The acid makes the hemorrhoids itch

The itching makes me shove socks up my ass

All my socks are shit stained now.

The pain is real

kek

Do they really never go away? I have one, though it's internal but sometimes appears externally. I suppose it just flares up every now and then. I'm lucky in the sense that i never bleed when taking a shit or anything. I only bleed if i stick something up there, though i believe it isn't an issue if i use lots of lubricant. I'm hoping that it will clear itself up and wont be an issue in the future. If not, fuck it. What can you do, eh? At least i have no pain or leakage. If that was the case i'd get surgery done. Gotta love free healthcare.

legit got one tiny roid when 18 start every day to massage my anus, start to lightly finger ass. roid goes away. they come back tho when i don't finger myself for awhile or i hold in a massive shit.

poetry

I don't know if I would suggest this, but mine looked like the OP pic did.
They were pretty painful and I cut it slightly. It bled quite a bit so I just cut it deeper and started squeezing.

About four days later it fell off. However I went through three toilet rolls of ass blood.