No cs/sissy/shemale/tg/trap/mental illness thread?

No cs/sissy/shemale/tg/trap/mental illness thread?
lets go!

Being a cock sucking sissy faggot crossdresser i wanted to be daring and go out at night to take pictures and maybe bump into someone but sadly no one interupted my "photoshoot" enjoy!

i rolled up my skirt instead of taking it off, im not that fat.

Needs more ass

soon, dont you worry m8.

I'd have fucked you right there if I was walking by

I picked a underpass/subway for my location because its one of the most brightly lit places at night around here, and i thought..if someone comes they can see me from a mile the fuck away.

I was fantasising about having someone catch me and make me suck them off, i was ready and horny for anything dude.

Why would you sit on that dirty floor? Nice lega by the way, i love me some land whale traps

Gee i don't know, i wanted to sit the fuck down and relax cus my heart was racing from the excitement and from the drugs id taken.

I made this one my wallpaper :3 idk why but i really like the laying down shots more..

Well I'd have given you a mouthful of cum at the least if you weren't going to let me fuck you

Hope a gang come and fuck your asshole to pieces

mr ass mans content is coming up.

I had taken 3 hours to prepare before leaving, i removed all hair south of my eyes, and my ass was as clean as a fuckin whistle, i wanted to get fucked.

where i live there are no gangs anymore, but a gangbang would of been really fun.

I'd fuck your tight hole

Where are you located?

You have no idea how tight my ass is, i use to play with buttplugs and dildos a lot but holy fuck, getting in my favourite purple buttplug before leaving my house was hard it hurt like fuck at the widest point.

you cant see my buttplug but it's in in all of these, i was lubed up and ready fo action.

West Midlands, UK.

THUNDA THIGHZ

I use to be very fucking fat before i went on a diet and lost a lot of weight, and for the past year i've been working as a greenkeeper so im getting fitter, slowly getting sexier.

You need some facial surgery. And hrt. Then you'll be immensely fuckable.

you can see my 8" dildo's suction cup base sticking out of my bag.

I'd love to be a girl but i'm not and i don't believe i will ever go hrt/surgery, i dont want to possibly become a monster or someone who hates who they are on the outside.

I love sucking cock and if i can get cock to suck while looking like this then im fine with that.

this one is shitty but eh fuck it i'll upload everything that isnt blurred to fuckery.

I taken this while on my way back home, im not done yet doe.

do you guys want more face pics? I do a lot of face pics in these shoots and idk why..

when i got home and looked through the pics, i was really hoping i'd see someone in the background where the underpass tunnel ends and the darkness from outside sits but then apart of me would of been creeped out if someone had got that close and just turned around and legged it

ass shots are hard, i know that much.

I believe this is the last one that's any good

still here.

I taken some moar when i got home :3
My ass was so cold from sitting on the paving stones

After snorting some speed this is the result.