Ok, i know i am retarded and mentally ill fag

ok, i know i am retarded and mentally ill fag

i prefer the shemale

Regardless of which option you pick, know that neither option makes you straight.

This is a bait image created by closet gay men that want to pretend they are straight because they only like feminine looking dudes.

There isn't anything wrong with being gay, please stop trying to redefine what straight means.

i wanted to put trap instead of shemale, but let it be so.

Well aesthetically, option B looks more appealing until you get to the massive cock between his legs. It's all fake. At least A has a real vagina.

I would give B a hand job wearing gloves

it's simple; A is 99% male and 1% female. B is 99% female and 1% male. In this case, I would suck and fuck the fuck out of B and keep my straightness intact.

I hate to say this but B.

how is neither invalid? neither draws my sexual attention, dumbass. both are disgusting. /thread

And say neither just because that is fucking disgusting is not valid neither?

Some people don't like dicks, or women that look lie men. Go be a faggot somewhere else OP.

there are no %ages of male or female. LITERALLY there is no female option. my sexual attention is not drawn to either of these.

go use your photosuck skills somewhere else, autist fag.

this one can actually be answered. i'd (unwillingly) choose option b here.

The fat bitch still has a pussy on a gheyboi would choose the dude

see

>Get rekt
>"That's not in the rules!"

B easily sorry but A isn't a female

Shemale, Anal doggy style is da best

Neither is actually a valid answer, i am not sexually attachted to either. Stuff your false dichotomy up your ass faggot, and quit trying to justify your latent homosexuality for traps nigger

I can say neither without feeling ashamed by offending the criteria of some cunt's caption

Many insecure guys in this thread lmao

This.

The concept of trans people introduces a whole new axis to the straight/gay equation.

If you are a guy, fucking:

A woman with a vagina: straight
A woman with a penis: not straight
A man with a vagina: not straight
A man with a penis: gay

Nothing wrong with any of these categories, but there is something wrong with trying to shoehorn one into another.

This question is so stupid. B all the fucking way. The real question here is why would you choose A.

God damn this is tough. i am totally versatile so both genatiles are appealing.

A has that killer dude body that I can hold while sliding deep in that pussy. Kissing that face while pumping the cunt is so hot. I love to put a dude on his back, plug into his ass and layover him and kiss him while I fuck him. A has the dick out of the way and I can plug into the front making this position more enjoyable.

B has a rocking cock that I would love to ride while I occasionally slide forward and tit fuck her until I cum on her pretty face.

If I can't have both then I would have to say that it would depend on personality and chemistry.

An easier question would be which one would I do first.

Literally neither

Am I the only one who's fuck A?cause seriously guy has nice body

need name of trap qt on right for totally str8 nohomo reasons

Right. The only male thing right has is a penis, men are attracted to feminine bodies not vaginas, so it's a more straight choice.

Mariana Cordoba

Some things are worse than being a fag. Being gay once doesn't make you gay. I fucked a guy once when I was 12, doesn't make me gay.

But in this instance, if the woman offered me a BJ I'd take that. And just pray that fat bitch doesn't bite it off and swallow.

I'd gargle B's marbles....

>Mariana Cordoba
thanks fellow straight user

>I fucked a guy once when I was twelve

Pretty gay faggot

Does gay mean 'has sex with men'

or does it mean 'is attracted to men'

theres a difference

I've had sex with a few men, I never found them attractive and had to think of women to get aroused. So what does that make me?

right hand side no questions asked. even tickle balls while nailing HER.
in b4 typical fags:

>dude - her, decide
>her
>HER
>her balls

tell me why should i vote for trump
He is a orange! XD
also does anyby wanna role play
i like being a wizard knight magic beast eith flamming arms and water legs

>lmao because secure in one's homosexuality

id fuck the fat bitches mouth

Bi here, A is the worst of both worlds, B is the best.

you need to kill yourself
you are a fucking swine
ALLAHU ACKBAR

So are you saying B is?

This

as a half gay, my female privilege allows for me to say b and no one be surprised or even slightly phased

id choose marianna, the only shemale i can fap to

it lacks "(c) autist nigger" in the right bottom corner

I would fuck that dude 10 out of 10 times. Just imagine the fucking smell of that whale, disgusting.

why does it make a difference if a dude is sucking you off or a gigantic fat chick?

Its basically the same thing either way, in both cases you'd be closing your eyes and thinking of whoever you DO find attractive

both are gay choices

mariana cordoba is fucking UGLY.

as a bisexual dude who's queer as fuck I wouldn't fuck A, for some reason a ripped as fuck dude who has a vagina is just weird same as female body builders. If there was a dick then yeah it'd be cool. B however most people would fuck. It's actually a common straight fantasy and the psychology about it is rather interesting. A male looks at his penis all the time and associates interacting it with pleasure. It's a subconscious thing that seeing a female body with a penis as being desirable

>I fucked a guy once when I was 12.
>Doesn't make me gay.

I'm seriously wondering which of these is more retarded.

how would someone have sex with her ? I mean like for real how ?

I never have gotten erect looking at dicks, the opposite in fact.

Take your Tumblr-tier of autistic pseudo-science somewhere else.

Fucking degenerate

Facefuck her?

you aren't attracted to the penis, you're attracted to the body and the subconscious is displaying oddly enough there's pleasure to be found

RIP Mariana Cordoba :(

texan confirmed

Not gay imo

exactly, many men fuck men for the ease or situation they just want a hole to stick there dick in. Prison is an obvious example but that also shows the whole dominance thing as well

wat

A faggot.

She died like months ago, m8
Look on Google if you don't believe me
Also, nice dubs