What are your thoughts on this Sup Forums?

What are your thoughts on this Sup Forums?

well

eventually people will revolt

you also forgot people glued to computer screens in the pic

No we wont the average person wouldnt wake up if hillary clinton made a male castration law where all fucked

>implying american people have enough spine to revolt

>lets kill the people that make the money we take

wew conspiracy fags

"people" will do anything we don't

Go to a less developed country, best decision ive made

Some truth. Alot of crazy lies

such as?

THOSE FUCKERS
OUR SHIT

It's pretty accurate

I wish people that were anti GMO, vaccination, fluoride, and iodized salt would get beaten publically. But pharmaceuticals are a treatment, and not cure based industry so please don't lump together great things with bad things.

Soon they will not need all of us soon they will need just a small population for slaves

This. Can't stand people thinking GMOs and vaccines are bad.

I'm glad you aren't on meth Sup Forumsro. Bannana's are a GMO for fucks sake. You like strawberrys? I got the non gmo shit in my front yard and they taste like water. Fucking tweekers

I used to be with you guys but they really want us sick or dead

it's all true

Fuck off tweeker, or do you enjoy fungus, disease, and preventable vermin from destroying a huge portion of the crops?

You cant grow a strawberrie wow those vacancies are really doin therw job retard

samefag

[citation needed]

What would be the benefit in killing a portion of the population?

A little conspiracy theory is always good for the sanity I think, but there's a limit to everything.

Yea shure thats what there for not poisoning us and makeing them rich

>they want us sick or dead
This is the most convoluted shit ever. I used to think like this as well, but seriously...if everyone is sick or dead, who works? Who brings in money for the corporations? It is such a silly line of thinking.

Seeing this makes me glad Sup Forums destroyed his career.

Oh boy, a real life shill!

Keep drinking chemicals, shill. They pay you more.

Specific portions yes, but if the population suddenly lowered many good things would happen.

Such as

The preservation of our overworked infrastructure, more use = more ware. Our bridges and roads and pipes are already fucked.

Less people to resist policing, reducing the number of police officers and crime related workers.

Less resources consumed

All of that could be going to a utopia super future but u playin

Notice how he didnt say anything about the fluoride

I want to fuck that guy in the picture

What was the beifit of killing a larg portion of the population all of the other times ww1 ww2 they get power money
Land
Influence

then you're a gay faggot

u gay

u gay

Fluoride is excellent you fucking hick

>implying war is the same as a giant conspiracy targeted at decimating a countries own populace

Not in large quantities

How's that tinfoil hat's protecting you against aliens and mind controlling chemtrails faggot?

The imigrints the illegal ones you can pay less and work more

Total rubbish. You see that vaccine labeled "mercury" well guess what, that was a single molecule in an antifungal compound that allowed vaccinations to be stored in seperate bottles, and thanks to anti-vac pressure it was removed. Now each vaccine is individually packaged, leading to higher prices that keep the medicine out of the hands of poorer citizens, especially in third world countries.

Sure, you shouldn't drink a cup of pure fluoride. But the quantities in the water are extremely beneficial. Even water in large quantities will kill you.

Kill all niggers, sandniggers, white trash, etc under 90 IQ.
That's not too low, and 90 would be a good baseline for usefulness in society.

Who will then proeuce legal citizens who will then be poisioned, and then bring in more...etc. like i said fucking retarded. Also if we are bringing in illegals we arent collecting an income tax. Seriously use your brain

It is depopulation and makeing money off of the killing is big bussiness ask the bushes

Mexico, Brasil, Rumania, China

Its more like they're feeding people just enough crap to not kill but acceptable. Why? because they can profit from it, cheap unhealthy food. Not because it kills us but because it makes the most money. If healthy foods w/o chemicals made the most profit, they would be all over it.

Fluoride is the one thing im iffy about, because all it does is strengthen teeth, just brush and floss geez.

Things would go very well for the rest of us, but we're supposed to be better then that or some lame shit.

That is retarded. Why kill your own citizens?

Wait, let me get my foilhat (tm) and I'll tell you.

Ben Garrison is a hack

It's not for us functional folk, its for the worst amongst us. They need all the help they can get. Same with vaccines, we get them for things that wouldn't kill us, for those who would be killed.

>is actively making an argument to get rid of preservatives

Why do you think the gov has to stll make money it not about the gov its war profiters and just plain human shit it has always existed and it doesn't stop just because its 2016

these meth heads want to kill a lot of people in their quest to make anime real.

So war profiteers are the ones poisoning us with vaccines, fluoride, gmo food? Are you reading what you write?

he forgot about the BPA and estrogen poisoning turning all our little boys into delusional faggots that think they're little girls.
>if you don't have uterus and like other people penises you're a faggot, not a girl in a man's body, deal with it.

Fuck apparently

While that is true bpa is mostly gone, and the estrogen leaking is getting taken care of.

Its not retared its a good way to make alot of money and power fast look back in history its not new

No we won't. Life isn't some sci-fi movie where the little guy gathers a team of misfits to tear down the corrupt government and build utopia.

The most that will ever happen is we'll get angry, maybe protest, then get bored.

Whatever happened to the occupy movement? Did the 99% defeat the 1%? Do we have free education and medical care? Does everyone have enough to live comfortably?

No. We got bored and forgot.

I never really got around this one but, I remember my science teacher would get all fed up when the idiots would bring up fluoride in our water. He would give a brief explanation and then go "not this shit again, I don't get paid enough". After that, i just dismissed it simply because it felt like those people who deny global warming.

Besides, you need a water filter anyway. Pipes are centuries old. There is probably worst shit in our water than fluoride.

the government is whatever the people want.
the people voted for these people to represent us.
reap what you sow
>i don't vote = a government that doesn't care

There would be less load on infrastructure and resources but also fewer people to maintain said infrastructure and resources. Police also consume GMOs and are vaccinated, so the proportion of policemen to criminals would stay the same.

I tried, they don't answer my calls.

You sound like a crazy person.

Examples of empires or countries doing this and it actually working for them?

Its all the same people man lol you can have more than one business plan going at once we are cattle to them all they care about is money and conrol over us and eachother

That's how I feel about it, I feel like someone is telling me meth heals everything and air is made up of nanobots. But still I got my facts straight about it, because I'm so heavily annoyed by these delusional fucks

Alot of the countries water supply is lead tainted. Flint wont be the last we here about that.

What? No one wants to debate me? C'mon and give me your worst faggots.

GMO's and vaccines are good you fucking retard.
>Implying there's not a hoard of unemployed people that wish we could work on the roads

>tfw you're a communist and have to be lumped together with really crazy leftists and liberals

It doesnt matter how i sound its not new it has all been done over and over again

So they gain control when we are sick or dead? It isnt like being sick puts a strain on our healthcare system and stretches our resources thin.
>hurr sick people have to pay
Not if they die dumbass. You cant throw debt incurred on the kids man.

no it got taken over by regressives which led to it being seen as fucking ridiculous and thus people said fuck that shit and it was done
one might even go so far as to say that people like that ketchup woman thing were hired by wall street but that´s just a theory

Nope, thanks for posting that Sup Forumsro

It's more like this and Sup Forums is full of examples of this.

Reactive naive fantasy of infantalists in the wake of lacking sufficient technical knowledge of how 'the system' actually works. It makes legitimate causes look laughable and as such is certainly one of the worst things ever.

Examples

>Life isn't some sci-fi movie where the little guy gathers a team of misfits to tear down the corrupt government and build utopia.

star wars

That's fine as long as we can stop these crystal worshippers. They're out to kill more people, and cause more suffering then "the man"

>strawberrie
>doin therw
>retard

3/10 made me respond.

usa loves population control and wars

You made too much sense, these so called "awake" people cant debate truth

Well, its literally never been possible at any point in human history to eat or drink something that doesnt have chemicals, so.

england look into them and the drug trade in China futdle nations on a smaller scale this is the largest scale but its an old deal

Youre talking about opium right?

Yea

Strangely enough, Chinese labs were the largest suppliers of 'legal highs' to the industry in UK until it was shut down. They did stop the Chinese labs from producing the best stuff well before that tho.

That is a valid example of a country keeping another country addicted to a substance that made them profits.
But we all know what came from the opium wars, the same thing will happen if what you believe to be true is true

I agree with you you fucking retard. The other guy believed GMOs are a government scheme to poison the population.

It's shopped. Here's the original.

You guys should get out more often and stop over thinking stuff like this.
It is how it is, now roll with it.

The tables have turned but there just trying to destabilize our morallity to weaken us in the world economy china is just makeing money off of anything they can there not trying to bring in the new age of "enlightenment" that there "alian" masters told them they could be the masters of

Holy shit quadruple dubs

Bullshit.

>alian
Wut?

>keep drinking chemicals
Nice use of buzzwords. Tell me, how do you eat or drink without taking in any chemicals, or do you just absorb energy from the sun

>or do you just absorb energy from the sun
thats chemicals too you fucking idiot