youtube.com/watch?v=_pqyb713TvM
screenrant.com/games-thrones-hold-door-hodor/
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

like this

Name one better show.

HOLD THE DOOR
does anyone actually defend it?

Keeping Up With The Kardashians

this season has been pretty entertaining desu. its still shit, but atleast things are happening

test

It's better than the god awful book 4 and 5.

OOOOOOOUUUUUHHHHHHHHHHH!!!!

wut?

How are we not talking about those tits.

goes against new jani sensibilities

>gratz, you got the role
>so what is my role?
>you play a bad actress who shows her tits 7/10 of her screentime
>where do i sign up?

I know right! Phenomenal

Nobody defends this show
It doesn't need defending.
It's the best show on tv, probably the best of all time.
That's why people rip on it, it's fun to pick holes in something so good and people like to troll.
There is no better show.

Her name Eline Powell

thx guy

They're fucking orange. I hate when they try to show a sexy woman on the show, but it turns out to be just some boring, modern whore.

No probs.
Only Wished she had more screen time.

need I say more?

I wonder when these actresses become mothers and their children are adolescents, will they be able to recommend the show to their children?
>You know Kevin, I was in this series
>Just a sec mom, I'm fapping to this cheap whore

Daenerys invading Westeros by ship with her shitskin migrant army is basicly an allegory for Sweden yes

the real tragedy is that hodor will become another mindless drone

a new edition to the undead slave army even in death he can't have peace

How come her nipples are a different colour to when she was backstage?

>It's the best show on tv
Nope
>Probably the best of all time
Hahahahahaha

It's a great show, but come on now.

>implying DABIDS wild ride will be relevant or thought about in 10 years
Oh boy i am laffin

And like so many others, you supply no better show.
Only original Simpsons is arguably better, but is far too different in every way to really be compared fairly.

The Americans is the best show on TV. And Game of Thrones doesn't even crack the top 20 of all time.

Haha fuck off, Game of Thrones is unique, there's nothing like it. There is no other show that makes people react as powerfully as GoT. That makes it at least top 5 automatically.

Kys

FUCKING THIS.

After Better Call Saul, which was Boring corporate life: the show, this is a really pleasant surprise. Hell, I think even my life as a NEET with playing video games 14 hours per day was more interesting than this piece of shit Better Call Saul.

And while quality of some episodes might go down, others, like yesterdays are fucking briliant.

Why not? Are you really implying the fat fuck will finish his books?

i too, was wondering this

Literally what?
Can't find the several 'eternal americans' threads with hundreds of guaranteed replies....

>popularity = good
Nice meme, little kid. The Walking Dead must be the best show of all time by that shit logic.

Didn't they imply she is who wants the other actress dead? I think she might be back.

She's a cute af ayy lmao.

Either CGI, or I have heard that women's nipples can change color and shape.

that's a shoop r-right?

god tier nips

Those nips look retarded. Her other pair, in the dressing room, look fantastic though.

You can't.

No. She's cute.

Just sad. RIP big guy

You can see that the boobs on stage has a tan line, while the boobs back stage has no tan line. It looks like the shots have been taken with a wide gap. However, the areola are quite different, and the nipples on stage are a lot puffier.

Interesting, indeed...

Top kek

add HOLD DE DOAR

>add HOLD DE DOAR

Give me a couple minutes. I haven't updated it since episode 2 I think.

It's like the printer ran out of material for the last 1/3 of the face.

"9. Nipples can change colors. Women tend to get darker nipples after pregnancy or even just when they're on birth control, which is completely normal but as always, if you're really worried about your changing nip color, the doctor is a phone call away"

They go from pink and soft to brown and firm

She just has big cheekbones.

>Daenerys conquering city after city, killing Khals and fucking Essos' shit up
>Dornish King and Prince assasinated by a couple of girls who usurped power, vassals and palace guards did nothing
>Highgarden heir is a fucking faggot who needs to be empowered by his strong sister and have his ass saved by his Grandma, father is useless
>King's Landing completely dominated by Cersei's schemes, Tommen is a fucking weak ass white boy
>Littlefinger is a weak sleazy white guy who got put on his place by strong Sansa and Brienne
>Jon, a veteran of dozens of battles can't take this anymore, needs to be empowered by strong Sansa
>Arya killing innocent people, but it's ok because she is a strong girl
>Strong Brienne on a crusade to genocide every single male knight
>20 GOOD MEN
GG

>look at me mother, i am an actress now!

>stannis is dead in the show, alive in the books

The books has more depth than anything I've ever seen.

>what is a nipple errection

Something you will never lay eyes upon.

>what is projection

Holy shit. Cut Jon some slack. He was MURDERED by his BROTHERS.
Just about anyone would go through some serious existential crisis after coming back from that shit. And after years and years of watching Sansa suffer at others hands, it's nice to see her finally taking charge.

She continued: “Would you like to hear about our wedding night?”

Are you lot retarded? The ones on stage are fake that's why they look different. Whatever the westerosi use instead of rubber.

nigger

youtube.com/watch?v=_pqyb713TvM

GoT is just the next iteration of LOST.

It is now. A victim of its own popularity

Hold the door.

Apparently George R Martin has confirmed this is canon in the books.

This show and book series has gone to shit

screenrant.com/games-thrones-hold-door-hodor/

I thought "Hold the Door" was fucking brilliant. I almost teared up. That shit was worse than the red wedding.

>I thought "Hold the Door" was fucking brilliant.

pls be sarcasm

Time loops can't actually exist because of time paradox, so the twist with Hodor is actually pretty shit.

I still liked it though

Why the fuck did MODS delete my thread saying game of thrones is good, but this shit is OK? FUCK YOU FUCkING FAGGOT MODS, I'M FINISHED WITH THIS AUTISTIC SHITHOLE

>how can anyone boohoohoo
around 5k posts on episode thread of reddit ppl claiming it's genius, perfect and the 2nd coming of christ