I have nothing to lose anymore, so I might as well tell you the truth

I have nothing to lose anymore, so I might as well tell you the truth.

I am...was an aid worker in Guinea for the last month. I cannot describe to you the things I have seen.

The media is not telling you the whole story. Ebola is nowhere near being cured. They're lying. It's much worse than that. There are tens of thousands dead in this country alone. I have seen corpses stacked like cord wood. The fires burn all night. I can't guess how many are infected in the region. If you told me only 100,000 I wouldn't be surprised.

A few of my coworkers have disappeared after trying to contact the media. The authorities are trying to avoid a panic.

They've been killing the infected. They give us these syringes. They hand them out, and you have a quota. Oh God...I've seen them buried and burned alive. Oh Mother, Mother, forgive me. I've done horrible things.

The Americans have sent soldiers with unmarked uniforms here to serve as death squads.

But there's no way to contain this. It's spread too far.

This virus will sweep the earth. The apocalypse is here.

Get your families and get to safety, Sup Forums
Your only chance is to get 25+ years of canned food and just hole up
DO NOT GO OUTSIDE ONCE IT STARTS

I won't live to see the end. Even if they don't trace this message back to me, I'd be dead in a matter of days. Ebola has me now. I won't die like that. I chose how I die. And I won't die like that. Goodbye.

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=hiSsrEg3tks
youtu.be/hMtZfW2z9dw
twitter.com/AnonBabble

silly op only niggers can get ebola

Bad copypasta is bad

nigga get the fuck out with this im masturabting to trap pron

meh no facts i guess. i could have wrote it. give us smth to trust

to a god tier post
cheers man

You could have at least changed Sup Forums to Sup Forums to make it more believable

awful, awful writing

youtube.com/watch?v=hiSsrEg3tks

ebola-la-la-la

post this shit on Sup Forums or /x/ they will literally suck your cock to read this story

this is so not copy pasta
youtu.be/hMtZfW2z9dw

KEK

>Sup Forums
no this is Sup Forums

allow me to point out some flaws with your copy pasta
1. the whole (oh god mama forgive me) shit cut it out. people feel this but they don't type it. no onw serious will ever type out their emotions in such a way
2.don't tell people it's an apocalypse just strongly I play. no one is going to believe some random medical assistant knows the rate in which this virus will spread. it just come off as Hollywood bullshit.
3. don't single out the US as the death squads go with the UN it's more believable that is mass panic if it's a collaboration of nations.
4. literally everything about the canned food is stupid and need to be removed. maybe in it's place something about moving to an isolated region
not bad for a first attempt.
4/10
obviously take but has potential

fuck I'm high
sorry Sup Forums about that gibberish

What are you smoking as Ebola comes to g..g..g..get us???

this is the plot for resident evil 5 right?

Of course it isn't cured. We just got it out of the first world. Africa can suck it.

fake and gay

Wait, but the niggers are dying en masse, right? Right?

Meh. Started ok and kind of believable but you took it waaaay to far. 4/10

bretty good except op didn't edit out /pol. I was going to ctrlc myself.

>Get your families and get to safety, Sup Forums
This is fucking /b u fuck

there's too much of you nigga. And niggers spread is worse than ebola. Don't fight it, accept your faith, its for the good of the Earth

even Sup Forums
did not give a fuck

Started out pretty good until the "Oh God..." bit. like 8/10 until that really dragged it down.

this fucking OP has the balls to just waltz in here and tell a fake fucking story

The nerve!!1

this absolute madman must be stopped!!

Sup Forums - Random
The stories and information posted here are artistic works of fiction and falsehood.
Only a fool would take anything posted here as fact.

well, i am a fool, but isn't it kind of plain fucking obvious (and suspicious) that stuff like this, greentext or not, is seen every single fucking day, and it always sounds made up

Yeah and I guess there is not a fucking million trap/fur/share/fb fap/ /threads on Sup Forums now. At least Op tried to be different. I kekd when I saw Sup Forums I was like fuck you op.

OP is lying. Don't listen to him.

can't not be bots like come on
i'm a newfag so does all this shit only happen when it is summer and they're used to attract summerfags

You put too much into the story man.. Like reading a terrible fiction novel. 0.5/10

>fff--ffuck

>Sup Forums

>horribly articulated copy pasta
>full of things one would think but never type
>explains the horror yet comes to Sup Forums to expose said "truth"

I really hope you get Ebola

God bless yew for killing so many niggers op. You are doing gods work.