Is this accurate?

Is this accurate?

>implying anyone on Sup Forums is old enough to vote

It's actually a choice between Incompetence and Corruption. One will inadvertently start WW3 and the other will keep things the same. I vote to vote again in 4 years. Thermonuclear annihilation isn't going to help anything.

yesimplying America has anything to worry about, we can shoot nukes out of the sky before they touch down

scarily so

We're fucked no matter what

thisl it sucks but Hillary at least won't insult our way into ww3

Do you even u understand how nukes work at all? Once ICBMs reach a certain height they release dummies to hide the real nuke, if you shoot 3 nukes at a city it's done

Fuck yeah. Animal man.

The choice between WW3 and The American Civil War: The Sequal.

People under 18 go on like Instagram and Facebook and shit. Sup Forums is for the OG people.

No. Sociable and healthy people under 18 go on Instagram and Facebook. Sup Forums on the other hand is where the creepy white kid goes to.

Oh so it's kinda like how you meet a chick and she's DTF so you go back home and it turns out she's a tranny but you have to fuck her because she's offering so you end up with a dick in your ass? Even though you're supposed to be able to spot a tranny out of the sky she's disguised like a hot chick.

>implying that she didn't already do this

>implying I'm creepy and white

Whoa user, do you like know me or something?

Instagram is bullshit. It's not anonymous, everyone on there is like 14, and there's no entertainment. Just selfies of people and their friends. I could see why people would come here, this site is fucking gold.

Nobody believes that Trump wouldn't intentionally be so stupid but he would just make amateur mistakes. Like he's doing in his own campaign. He'd hesitate by our allies or ignore shit for too long. Then when the entirety of Congress goes apeshit he'll say "Oh I was just joking. You guys can't take a joke." By then it'll be too late. WW3.

>14 year old autist detected

Is your self worth really that low that you can't find value in having a identity kek. I'll not say it's a good site. But for people to just have some fun and post cute pictures of themselves to their friends isn't anything bad. Sup Forums is entertaining, though nothing more than that. All the ideas, attitudes, and the very core concept of it is flawed. Kid, stop thinking Sup Forums is cool and you will find more enjoyment out if.

50% chance he'll fuck everything up
50% chance he'll actually MAKE AMERICA GREAT AGAIN

or

a 100% guarantee she'll fuck this country up even more

more like the choice between trash and garbage

Improved relations with Russia would actually prevent WW3. The only reason I could see a huge war erupting would be because of a Muslim conflict in the EU. Either they rebel to enforce Sharia law or EU citizens slaughter them in a genocide. US-Russo relations prevents the EU from erupting by not allowing them to militarize.

Narcissism VS Sociopathy

Trump: Sup Forums.org

Hillary: blacked.com

you made it up. why don't you tell us.

sigh, implying. just say that you are retarded the next time kid.

Whoa. Calm down there faggot. Nobody cares about your fantasies.

sure kid. they said Reagan would end the world. how did that turn out?
I'm guessing you're retarded. that's the only logical reason for your outbursts.

Trump has almost completely reversed 50+ years of Republican Party policy attempting to isolate and defeat Russia as a belligerent world power. He's getting the tacit and implicit support of Putin through public statements and daily broadcasts on RT, the propaganda wing of the Kremlin. He's hired Paul Manafort as his campaign manager, a guy who used to advise Putin's cabana boy in Ukraine. He's being actively opposed by a large contingent of the national security/intelligent apparatus of the United States from both parties. Oh yeah, and he blatantly called for Russian hackers to influence our presidential election.

If Trump is elected, it'll be a coup for Russia that will eclipse anything they tried to pull during the Cold War.

you're here.

sure kid. how your life achievements working out?

Hillary has started two proxy wars with Russia

Trump and Putin already get along, with Putin calling Trump a genius.

Which one of those has a larger chance of starting a war with Russia?

Putin is masturbating to the thought of a Trump presidency. Trump's "isolationism" and sending Putin love notes is all Putin needs to know. Putin will start annexing motherfuckers on November 9th and Trump won't know what the fuck to do. At least the world knows that Hillary and Trump hate each other, Hillary spent 4 years up his ass and he's not looking forward to that.

No you're just a beta bitch OP

>Hillary and Trump
Hillary and Putin but w/e. Trump will accidentally start ww3

>0.13 cents have been deposited into your account.
THANKS FOR CORRECTING THE RECORD

And Trump supporters largely don't seem to give a shit about this because they're too busy preparing for a race war that would realign the west and east against Islam and brown people everywhere.

sure kid. you have loads of experience when it comes to these things.

sure kid.

Yeah, since I have nothing better to do in the middle of the night.

but you're here.

become an benoit

If this post is doubles then the war will be over next year

dawn your tinfoil hat

ill don my country

>sure kid
Using shill-speak for "I don't have an actual argument"

maybe, just maybe i don't give a flying FUCK about russia and care a bit more about my own country

spoken like a true fedora tipping teenager

you have to be 18 to be on Sup Forums, so yea, everyone here is old enough. whether theyre actually americans and eligable to vote is a different discussion.

Putin supporting Trump, Paul Manafort working for Victor Yanukovich, and masses of intelligence officials who worked for both parties coming out and condemning Trump for his overtures to Putin are all matters of public record.

Also, the English language makes a pretty clear distinction between the sun rising and the verb for putting on articles of clothing, you fucking halfwit.

Aw, fuck

>russian american coup would be bad

dude as it stands i'd sooner die for putin than obongo's dumb ass

If you're new enough to still like Sup Forums, save yourself and get out while you can.

Instagram is the epitome of narcissistic circle jerk behavior. I'm not saying there's anything wrong with that but it's just not for everybody.

When I had Instagram there was too much pressure to post consistently and like other people's post and not be a ghost and keep my followers up I had to keep taking pictures and selfies even when I didn't want too and didn't care too post everything I did to try and impress others.
The only thing Instagram is good for is picking up chicks

Then you're a traitor and should be lined up against a wall and shot long before you're allowed to cast a ballot