This is me. Tell me what you honestly think of my body. Other Sup Forumstards post your belly and chest. do it faggots

This is me. Tell me what you honestly think of my body. Other Sup Forumstards post your belly and chest. do it faggots.

Start walking and go to gym

You've passed the tits or gtfo stage, bitch.

Now show pussy.

your body hates you

Pinch your nipples and time stamp

nice titties batty boy

You should lift weights. Seriously. Then you won't look like such a pussy.

Thx for tits... But please now gtfo

FAT CUNT
A
T

C
U
N
T

I was as fat as you OP but I just started doing HIIT cardio.

Lost 20 lbs in 2 months lol

needs a couple thousand trips to the gym desperately

Ethan, is that you?

How do you even get like that?

Get an amphetamine prescription

You're still sucking your gut in. Can tell by the shoulders and the arms (puffed out chest like a chimp). Lose the weight, it's unattractive.

Why your undies hiked up so high?

Looks like a bikini bottom from the 80's

the bitch tits are more disgusting than the gut. really need to lose weight

You don't pass Post's Universal Law of Fat Chicks. Tits do not exceed the size of your stomach. Therefore you can't get fucked

i had this body, did push ups and pull ups and built my body good
you can do it bro

You fat op and you got bitch tits. Lise some weight and get fit faggit or your going to be fucking unattractive bitches your whole life

THE most ugly belly button of all time. Shoot yourself, please

18 y/old amerifat here. Been doing weights with intermittent fasting and HI IT cardio for 5 months.

thanks man. I need to hear these comments so I can stop being a fatty piece of shit. gained 20+ lbs in a year from switching to night shift.

Just comfy I guess

Thx!

You've got nice bitch tits for a boy
What cupsize?

that only works for so long, user

Uh, I love you.

Ride a bike 10-20 miles every day, I like the evening, eat a clean caloric deficit and the weight goes away. I've done this since july 9th, started out 230, now down to 206.

you have the body of an alcoholic

im ok with this if your dick is pretty. now post it

And I thought my dick was tiny.
Thanks user i needed that after getting cheated on.

im with you bro, i used to be a chubby guy like you

Any guys here with beer bellies?

Post, it's a fetish, and no im not gay

Ratted my great muscle, please.

Daily or every other day?

OP here. Was me in college 10 years ago kid you not

That pit though...

every other day
be sure to work out other parts of your body as well

>send to me at once images of scantily clad fat men
>not gay
pick one

Lol?
I'm 3 in soft 6" hard
The very definition of average for a Caucasian male
Nice try tho

This.
You're fat, straight up. But if you start lifting and jogging every day (maybe alternating between the two every other day), you'll look a lot better in a month or two.

Alright, thanks!

How old r u?

u have gyno bro
thats a problem

Gynocomastia.

Takin a shit

please I need a wank it's not gay

Belly button looks like a butthole.

Who the fuck wears underwear like that? You're a fucking childish faggot wearing tighty whities your mom bought for you. I think she has your tendies ready you fucking degenerate piece of shit.

I have Gynecomastia. My tits are probably bigger than most women, and they sag. Even if I work out, they would still be there, all huge and shit. Can't afford surgery. Any help anons?

Sup Forums.
It's a magical placw.

U mad?
Gf likes them that way.
Why are you still a virgin user? Pls express that sexual frustration of yours

You need motivation and a happy lifestyle.

Freshen up your daily routine and find new friends cause surely the ones around you are toxic

And get some sunlight

Dumb nigger

I got a small torso lol

was as fat as u were op, cut snacks, bread and diary. and do interwalls. hard as fuck but revarding

Do you need to do some fucking weightlifting holy shit and I thought I was small .

You literally have the body of what most gay men would referred to as a twink. Don't you want to at least be able to defend yourself in a fight? This is fucking embarrassing .....

ROFL you're still fat loser

you just lost weight, you're still fat just skinny fat now

Oh my god, it's happening!

If you lost a little weight you could post in trap threads from the neck down and have people drooling over you

You're fat and ugly. But you already know this. You see it in the mirror every day. You hoping some chubby chaser will tell you you're beautiful?

You're fat user. Eat less, walk more.

trips of truth

I feel ya bro.

I count calories and work out 2h a day and I'm still there.

Can someone make a webm of them jiggling their fat? please?

2hr a day doin what

forgetting to count calories by the look of it

Look at this faggot

ano, was a bit ripped for a while, but broke my leg and couldnt go to the gym for 6 weeks. and after that i just stopped going

skinnyfat don't listen to skinnyfat advice

perfectly aware of that. but its better than looking like poor OP. which i did once

That level of gyno that op has requires surgery no matter how much weight you lose. Neither of you look good.

nice armpit hair. post more

You look like a pregnant 40 yr old

kek, Why so defensive? Nobody cares if you are gay or not.

>tfw when can only afford 1 pec implant

Can someone just make a webm of them playing with their belly? Please lads

i don't even want to post what i look like, im still embarrassed even if its anonymous. i'm like you except i got bigger lovehandles, slightly bigger belly and about the same size tits.

but i am changing, for the better this time, because i don't want to go back to my winter job in november a fatass. right now i'm on a low carb diet, and i plan to do an EC stack starting on monday hopefully.

when i'm finished with my summer job, which is after labor day, to burn fat 10x faster i'm going to start my cycle on DNP and do low carb, walks and 15 minute exercises every fucking day till my cycle ends. i'm going all out this time. i have lost weight before and i've struggled so long i feel like this is a last resort thing for me. as /fit/ says, we are gonna make it brah

you look pretty much just like me, but I'm an alcoholic with a bloated liver and a pancreas that hates me

>filename

Slam tight pignacious.

dubs are right
>ab workouts

I would also like to see this. Don't worry though, it's not straight I swear. I just want to see that big pot belly get played with. again, not straight.

Reminder that you can change. Nothing is stopping you but yourself. Took me a year, smartest choice of my life.

i look fatter except i'm 6'0 and 225Ib.

anyway, i'm going to cut that year by 10 months since i got a hold of DNP.

What the FUCK are you? Why do you only have one nipple? Why is one side of your chest bigger than the other? What sex are you?

what are you hating on faggot

no

Rate.

How did you manage to punch in your chest?