11Bravofag in the US Army

11Bravofag in the US Army

Ask me anything

>pic related, it's me.

on average how many cocks does your gf take while you're away?
I'd say at least 14

Complete OSUT, then you are an 11B, right now you are just a step above a recruit. Faggot

Do you fear your inevitable death?

Do you consider yourself dead already, to become a more efficient soldier?

does your lady friend like it in the butt?

Why didn't you make your own beret?

You look happy

I've been done with OSUT for a while now guy.

I did

boot

why do you want to murder people?

Nice lack of rank then, faggot.

She should not wear horizontal lines.

how does it feel to miss the war? 11A here and i missed it too. but at least my wife left me on the last deployment so i got that going for me which is nice. pic related

How's ft. Benning treating you?

92Y fag here

POG life is best life

Come to Ft Drum, it's easy

Why are you a filthy leg?

lol I was going to point that out as well.
No rank.

25 Uniform here

Whats good bros?

don't ask don't tell?

shows off the early formation of her fupa

E-1 private. = newfag

-Your airborne daddy

Leave this soldier alone, you sick troll.

the grunts I work with act so gay, they made AIT look straight, and trust me, AIT was homo as hell.

I'm actually getting married soon.

Thanks for the boost in confidence.

This. Op thinks he's cool for wearing that

No rank, no patch, no pin, beret all ate up. Nigga how boot are you? And do you watch jodie fuck your dependa? Or pretend it doesn't happen?

when your girls dress is creating moire patterns.

when your girls ex was m c escher

best advice. DONT FUCKING DO IT
Next best. Get a prenup and check her phone

At what point did I say I had any of those??

31E/31B Cop fag reporting 2006-2014. Have fun being grunt canon fodder.This country doesn't give a fuck about you, all they care about is mah rights, and mah safe space..

good one Sup Forumsro

91D fag here in korea 2nd id, whos the fag now op?

Are you secretly turned on knowing that your girl is cheating on you while you're away?

Former 35FP, always loved tasking new bang-bangs, they do whatever you tell them.

Faggot ass pig. Oink oink? Weee weee?

Sooo edgy

>not a single patch on that uniform
Hello newfriend

09R fag here

1/24 Infantry Regiment here. Fort Wainwright. You're a little faggot fuzzy who just graduated and aren't even wearing a unit patch in this picture. Fuck off. You can't tell anybody shit

Hahahah. 0331 Corporal of Marines here. From what I can tell your a Fucking boot. Your generation will never get to experience war

got to gun with 1/9 now I play war with 3/1 wpns. Have fun acting like Marines, I sure as hell saw how useless 11B are in afghan, and Djibouti, Africa.

congratulations on just getting out of bootcamp.
fuck off, nub

wow OP i totally believe this is you! what, you want someone to get onto AKO and look this kid up so we can be your personal army?

this is now a 'Roast Me' thread. proceed.

Oh look, it's a private at the movies! How interesting.

I got a stinky winky

fuck off no one cares about what profession you chose. You don't see plumbers making a plumbers thread.

she looks a little frumpy, but I bet she gives the best fucking head.

You talk like a fag and the chart says your shits all fucked up.

I'd beat your fucking pig ass if I met you irl. Ya know the type of guys who make cops so paranoid? I'm one of those guys. Give me your full name, faggot.

There always needs to be more plumber threads on Sup Forums

I remember when those shit berets came in a d stole from the Rangers, made me happy to AIRBORNE! now fuck off leg and give your girls booty.

Why weren't you strong enough to be a Marine?

There was that one guy asking how to re route the plumbing in his home so he could collect his wife's turds without her knowing.

Can I see your girlfriends tits?

I'm guessing it took you 5 tries to pass the ASVAB...... passed with a 50??? lol

Cops r gay little faggots, i hope your dick falls off and they trie to put it back together but you just end up with a mangled wink wonk. Do the fucking robot faggot

I r Marin sir. Currently in a very hot desert.

Edgy fag go back to screaming at kids in CoD

Rah

girlfriend's brother just got out of boot camp and was hanging at our house. he ordered pizza and was giving the guy our address and was like "the address is niner niner seven maple road apartment 3 foxtrot." what a fucking douchebag.

Does she like anal? Will she go ass to mouth?

Kek I had trouble even reading through that little nugget of cringe. What a fag

I got 3 felonies in the process of brutally beating a cop. They can't call for backup when they're unconscious. I would do it again tomorrow if a pig treated me the way that one did. Watch your fuckin ass, buddy. We're out there.

kek

Stop living off the dole

I'll take "Things That Never Happened for $400."

PoG ass Faggot

How's it feel being a grunt and not having your wings? Must have been really hard seeing all those other real men at Benning with wings.

Hey Mr badass I don't know if anyone told you, but the war is over Faggot nice of you to finally join us

Sincerely a combat vet

Why do you look retarded?

Where is your unit crest, where is your rank, where are your patches, where are your pins?

so they srsly let faggots join now? america is doomed

'11 White Hyundai in the parking lot

Ask me anything

>pic related, it's me.

damn moar

Next time you shoot yourself in the foot because your 1-1- bang-bang ass is too dumb to remove your finger from the trigger guard in the sul; I'm not giving you the lollipop

t. Doc

>men

You spelled welfare queen wrong.

E6 staff sergeant here. Fuck you fuzzy. Welcome to the shit, gonna be fun to watch you die on patrol pussy

I love this. It shows how stupid people are. You do realize that we volunteer to join the military right? Now with that in mind, when was the last draft? A long time ago right? Like, way before you were born huh? So maybe, just maybe us "welfare queens" make it possible for you to not get drafted, trigger you, and you dodge to canada. There are more ways to protect you than just shooting the bad guys idiot

how did the spic and nigger dick taste faggot?

bait so hard motherfuckers wanna find me

What did you score on the ASVAB?

>hurr durr I volunteered.

No, you signed up to get paid just like anyone else does for any other job.

Army equivalent of corpsman?

PFC reporting in from arguably one of the shittiest units in the Army.

Yes; sorta. We went to the same school in San Antonio but an Army Combat Medic is more equivalent to a Green Side Corpsman.

Did the recruiter try to get you to do special forces too?

why do u look like a fucking cunt and why does the US sell guns to the "terrorist" then claim to fight against them. U oil hungry fuckers. hope u get bombed faggot

Probably a lot. I bartend near an army and af base. When deployments happen we see far more women than usual out whoring around. Dead serious. A lot of them are straight up honest about it too and will say so.

It's not that army guys are bad people, it's just that they are bottom feeders in the dating pool, so they almost invariably end up with trashy whores. And when they are out in the field for a month those trashy whores are gonna do what they do.

Did they have you do the "pig exercise"? What do you plan on doing once you're done with your commitment with the army?

Your moms belly is bigger than her tits. Please explain.

>newfags post pictures that can be traced

Do they teach you anything worth while in the Army? In basic for USMC we where taught to avoid social media and keep no personal information online. Its pretty good advice. I guess the Army tells you to post personal pictures with your name in uniform on Sup Forums.

Disgusting faggots.

Goat lab. It's totally !not a thing and totally !doesn't happen

PA school; something where I can continue to help people. What's up with you, navy?

You know damn well that's not him and believe me; the big army will kill you with powerpoint about internet safety like a 90's psa

Just got out brother former 11B. You want to set yourself above your peers always try to top your team leader and squad leader. Always know your shit, read a fucking ranger hand book, go to ranger school and make everyone else looks bad. You won't be fucked with. Once it's time for enlistment either get s different mos, stick with what you got, or get out. Take care bro.

Note how the Marine is smart enough to not put his name in his picture.

Then look at the cannon fodder posting pictures of name tapes.

What's it like to sacrifice your whole life for whimsical desires of greedy jews?

second.jpg