My ex trying to prove she's moved on via a Facebook satisfied Sup Forums. How lucky have I been?

My ex trying to prove she's moved on via a Facebook satisfied Sup Forums. How lucky have I been?

Other urls found in this thread:

reddit.com/r/Hard_x_Hard/comments/4j3umr/aj_applegate_chanel_preston_dahlia_sky_jada/
twitter.com/AnonBabble

What are you trying to say?

what is this meme?

Lucky that I've escaped

learn grammar then try again

She is going to be one ugly thing 10 years from now, or less, once the teenage cuteness wears off.

>My ex trying to prove she's moved on via a Facebook satisfied Sup Forums. How lucky have I been?
lets assume that this means that you wish to know how lucky you are you are not with that anymore, then m8 i wouldnt say lucky i would just say thats fucking good for you holy shit

what the fuck is wrong with her mouth?

10/10 rukky

she needs good standing fuck like this

really dodged a bullet there

src

AJ Applegate, Chanel Preston, Dahlia Sky, Jada Stevens, John Stagliano, Juelz Ventura, Luna Kitsuen, Maddy OReilly, Riley Reid, Rocco Siffredi

reddit.com/r/Hard_x_Hard/comments/4j3umr/aj_applegate_chanel_preston_dahlia_sky_jada/

STROKE STROKE STROKE

very lucky. you two might have reproduced and there'd be one more ugly person in this world. thank you

This girl is a mess

I'm sure she fucks like a tard on meth

her smile is her best feature

shes not cute in any way

Nothing she's just British.

Do you have nudes of her?

pretty sure this is the point of the thread, but this faggot hasn't dumped yet.
let's go OP

post the fucking nudes already fag

Y?

wtf where are you from, some shit tier country with ugly women like England? This bitch is like 2/10 at best