New fluffy thread

New fluffy thread

Other urls found in this thread:

m.imgur.com/account/arekeeoo/albums
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

What happened to BadMummahfluffah?

Bump

The what now? Can you be more specific?

someone found an exploit in the booru forums allowing them to post pretending to be him. he deleted all his stuff (again) but then also deleted his safe-space webpage stuff (again)

BadMummahfluffah was an autistic author on the booru, who was banned for writing cp. About a smarty raping a human toddler.

Wat?! That's top kek, have only been on the booru for about 3-4 months

Any help dumping?

Hornlarry left when people criticized his story, which involved a human woman being repeatedly raped before ending with her arms and legs being removed and her being raped every day for the rest of her life.

I can hear that the autism in that guy reached a whole other league of fuck

He came back tho.

I love this one >=]

Bump

Posthe the full comic.

Should we remind him of his old sins? If I recall he spergs out when someone posts "I like how this doesn't end with a woman raped and dismembered for the rest of her life." in his comments.

Sorry laddie I don't have the whole comic

I'll dump my favorite one.
1/16

i love seeing natural animals devour fluffies because they're so unfit to live =]

i like how naive they are and how innocently they think

That's what all fluffy stories used to be like before the "smarty epidemic" happened.

Who here read Hornlarry's rape fanfiction? How autistic was it?

psychological abuse is best abuse

You will love this then, one of the newest on the booru as of now

Speaking of Hornlarry and his rape fetish...
This artist supposedly gave him advice on writing it. She wound up apologizing on his behalf while he taunted people who criticized his story.

Well that's just sad..

I actually had a long conversation with her. He'd asked if she'd be comfortable reading a story with rape in it, and she said yes, as long as it was handled well. The anons thought she had some influence on the story and attacked her, until she made a statement of apology and explanation for her involvement. Meanwhile Hornlarry wrote a story about how people who didn't like the story were triggered pussies, while congratulating himself in the comments for being so great.

bump

Quite an ego he has huh?

I actually wanna read both of the stories. But I'm not sure if they're still up...

bump

Fucking post art you guys

Look up HornLarry on Fluffybooru. His stories of note are the Psychopathy series (rape edge), Siwence of the Wambs, (his way of striking out at critics) and Abandoned ( where he quit.) Read all the comments. Especially Chapters 9 of Psychopathy and 2 of Abandoned. Shitstorms of legendary proportions

I will rip from stuff from the booru to post if you guys keep the thread alive for a couple moments

>Filename

Nvm fuck it booru is being slow as a fat fuck

K. Will spam.

Well played... well played.

My balogna has a first name...

Nevermind, i will do it for you sick fucks

Artist kuns shit is just so good

The face and legs look plastic and fake. I miss his old style. Got any Wolfram or Quickhorn?

Snakes are actually nice pets

No, been searching for mega's and zips of old dead artists. Regularly i don't dump but if someone could find me some links for zips or shares/megas it would be sweet.

It is bad one carnivorous duck is one of the best artists around now. Even if he has gotten better.

Foxhoarder is really good to.

m.imgur.com/account/arekeeoo/albums

You bitches better bump or i am quitting this shit, do you know how hard it is to find actually good shit on the booru? Tons of shitty OC's

Appreciated, makes dumping worth it.

Whine harder, it only makes me more erect.

Whoever samefagged Hornlarry into quitting set off a firestorm of artists and authors attacking each other, with the anons instigating. It also caused BMF to post that story in a desperate attempt to stay relevant, getting him banned.

That's just what i like honey, thanks for the bump.

The booru has always been a cesspool of faggotry, just what have we become

No problem m8 keep up the good work.

Hi summer

Wtf is this?

Uh what? I only posted a random fluffy pic to revive the old fluffy thread.. how does that make me edgy?

I listen to nigger music

What do you guys feel when watching such images? Not criticizing just... Interested...

>Implying I give a shit if anyone likes me.
Im on Sup Forums on a Saturday night. Pretty obvious I don't have many friends.

But you're exactly the same friendo.

Sadistic pleasure

I get a sense of satisfaction that is impossible to describe, a strong feeling of satisfaction with a hint of euphoria (Lol neckbeard ikr?) oddest thing is it seems impossible to satisfy fully

Favorite tv show? I like the boondocks

What do you search to get these pics?

It started good for like two chapters, then it went to absolute shit.

Amusement. It's the same as when you're watching Roadrunner cartoons. It's Roadrunneresqe cartoonish violence inflicted on annoying Care Bears substitutes.