How do you guys feel about the AVGN movie? Will it be good or will it be shit?

How do you guys feel about the AVGN movie? Will it be good or will it be shit?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/sCW1QaOH1Y8
twitter.com/AnonBabble

Are mods deleting threads about his ghostbusters thing? I was getting updates through Sup Forums, don't know where to look now

He's a good hearted person. But if he turns 40 and still does the AVGN character then I'll have nothing but pity for him.

He said in a video (a mailbag episode I think) that he will never completely abandon the nerd character and he sees himself doing it in some form for the rest of his life.

I'm not sure, I haven't seen anything about it on the board lately

That's kinda sad. Its touching that he does it for his fans and all. But doing AVGN in your adulthood is just sad.

How old is he?

Maybe he will become the angry video game curmudgeon

Who cares because it still pays the bills. Yea Im sure he is really embarresed when he is rolling in the money.

35 or 36

He's completely unfunny.

Yeah that's how I look at it. If I was an actor and was making money for a role that fans wanted to see I'd keep doing it as long as there was demand for it. Look at Paul Reubens, he's old as fuck and still made a PeeWee movie

So instead of getting paid to play video games, what should he do?
Put on a suit and become a wagecuck?

user, within the coporate world, there are many opportunities to advance in position. You just have to put in the time and effort. I think that is something you would not understand.

Why would he get a corp job when he has a job he likes already I think is what he means

>new James & Mike Monday
>they don't recognize Totoro
>they don't know the yoo sound from kabuki theatre
James is surprisingly pleb for such a film enthusiast.

People like you are so fucking retarded. There's nothing wrong with what he's doing. Your dichotomy of adulthood vs childhood really shows how you have to learn

>horror film enthusiast

Except he's not making much money off it.

Isn't most of the profit STILL going to Screwattack because he signed that contract a decade ago and they basically own him and the character?

He's a movie enthusiast, not a snob

Is he still making episodes right now? Didn't he put them on hold while they work on the movie?

Do you guys agree with his position on the new Ghostbusters?

What movie? That fucking movie came out like a year ago maybe two

Why would he become a corpcuck? He's running his own company with his best friends doing things he loves. Why should he care if you're embarrased for him?

Is he making a new movie? I like his persistance

He should quit his job to get a worse job with lower pay because of your feelings?

>anime
>film
No excuse for not recognizing kabuki though.

Yeah but isn't he trying to become an actual film maker I mean? As in doing projects besides AVGN material

I can't remember what video it was, but I remember a vlog-type video post-movie where he basically confessed he can't see him ever doing something like the AVGN Movie ever again. I think he's burned out that dream and just wants to keep it small-time now.

Favourite AVGN episode

GO

Well I don't even remember when the last AVGN came out. But it was shit anyway.

Spoony is still king of the mental illness when it comes to e celebs though.

Totoro is Ghibli's mascot.

I've been waiting for an AVGN movie ever since he first teased about E.T. I waited so long and nothing came of it. Then finally i couldnt believe we were getting an AVGN movie... but they casted a black guy in it and the trailer was just not funny.. a bunch of werid people at a fense? AVGN doing it for the fans... It looked awful... it wasnt the AVGN movie we deserved.. so I will not be watching the AVGN movie.. it ruined my childhood so im left to boycot the movie

>le ebin swearing game nerd

desu what do you really expect out of an AVGN movie? You know it can't be just a 90 minute long review.

Plumbers don't wear ties

It was shit.

Very sad.

Still better than most Asylum or SyFy original movies though.......

this
I used to love James but if I saw him today I'd honestly try to kill him just to put him out of his misery. He's like an old sick dog that you can't stand to see hurt any longer.
He hates being the nerd but that's all he's got and he has to keep playing the character to maintain a living. His movie, the one chance of him following his dream of being a real film maker, was a completely embarrassing disaster. He has a broken baby, his bitch wife walks all over him and the fact she's cuckolding him is all but confirmed. He's balding. He is ridiculed by famous celebrities for his ridiculous opinions on Ghosbusters 2016.
I think he'd kill himself if not for the baby, but with his wife's reputation I doubt it's even his in the first place. I'd just tell him I'm sorry and put a bullet in the back of his head.

An AVGN movie I'd like to see would be like a behind the scenes type deal kind of like they did with Wayne's World movie. We see him do an episode then he goes to Dominos and goes on a profanity laced tirade because they fucked his order up. Then he enters the Nintendo World Championship and plays Super Mario 3 and beats a little autistic kid and wins a rare copy of a never released Mario, which he then goes home and shits on in a review.

So you think Ghostbusters will be good?

>pleb for not knowing weeb shit

>As in doing projects besides AVGN material

Do you not pay attention to his website or youtube channel?
He does TONS of shit besides AVGN. Hell AVGN isn't even the best thing he does. Board James is.

I mean making films not YouTube videos

>replying to pasta

>he thinks there's a difference

Because there is

I honestly thought this scene was just James poking fun at Hollywood films with out of place/forced romances with no chemistry that just come out of nowhere.

No there really isn't.
The only difference is films jew you over with the price of a movie ticket.

misses the pic

That's still a difference though

>As in doing projects besides AVGN material
>he can't see him ever doing something like the AVGN Movie ever again.

James is probably just taking a break right now, recovering from the AVGN movie and getting used to being a father. My prediction is that the next film James will make will be a horror film. And with a horror film, you can usually make them on a smaller budget and it would definitely be easier for James to make since it wouldn't be as elaborate as the AVGN movie.

>implying James' didn't jew the shit out his movie when it came out
Do I need to remind you the price of the digital release?

Not in the actual movie. There is no difference between the actual movies. All the differences are in the real world side.
ie, films are funded by jews and get broadcast in theaters, while youtube shit gets seen for free by everyone and sometimes looks better than films.

What if it ended up being the AVGN becomes a serial killer

He's not going to make another movie featuring AVGN.
God why do people love that character so much when Board James is so much better.

Live like a windrammer as you fuck

Damn man, that's actually pretty good idea, I could see it on the screen. From what I've seen of the actual movie, I have no interested of seeing it. That's maybe because I hated most of his "film" scenes in AVGN.

Board James is basically the same character as AVGN but a tiny bit calmer.

Not really. The two characters act nothing alike.

The anger is what makes it funny. Seeing anyone get so pissed that they just start spewing random profanity and breaking shit in a tantrum is funny.

Why would he get a corporate job?

>rolling in the money
>couldn't afford to pay for his daughter's hospital bills
why does every board think youtubers are rich?

Wow I can't imagine being that old.

Because James is rich, and that never happened.

Jesus how old are you that you can't imagine that? Its not that old.

It was for many the first dozen episodes.
Not over a hundred episodes.

You know you have to be 18 to post here right?
Also I'm 35. Guess what? I feel the same as I did at 25.

>tfw 25 is when time starts to speed up
It's so strange, just flies by now.

They don't really want these threads either, and /vr/ isn't that much of a fan of James because he's too mainstream for that board, as contrarianism rules this website in all forms, with each board adopting their own version of what is 'too cool'.

Fuck off faggots, don't deepen my crisis.

Sup Forums has had several over the past week.
their threads are actually way better.
they talk about avgn episodes and shit.

Pure kino right here
youtu.be/sCW1QaOH1Y8

wait so his baby is retarded?

Tie between Silver Surfer and Die Hard

I think that was either in the Shut up and talk with doug or it was in the most recent script video. He just basically talks about how it was a lot more work than he expected and that he does not want to go through that again.

It was. Only Sup Forums thinks it means he's a
Cuck

Die hard episode was great

>deals with vocal minority shitstorm by literally 100% ignoring it and making no comment whatsoever
>now it's passed already with minimal damage

entire companies fail to deal with an issue that one man, james, dealt with effortlessly

most likely because he's so ignorant of social media that he didn't even know it happened

havent seen

Once you hit late 20s-early 30s your life slows down to a crawl.

Good on you spending your party years shitposting.

That was during the golden age of avgn episodes

Mike probably told him, he just don't care

This was fucking great

i love jamesnintendonerd

wisslpb

wisslpb

AVGN has mostly lost its appeal to me nowadays, but this episode still cracks me up.

Do you honestly think he can support himself and his family through his little youtube show for the next 30 years? That's not very realistic.

The TMNT
COW-A-FUCKING PIECE OF DOG SHIT

Except it was all his wife's idea

It's amazing he's managed to stay as relevant as he has for this amount of time, but yeah it's not realistic to expect him to be doing this for the rest of his life. I'm not sure what he's thinking. Youtube has changed so much since he first started and not for the better for content creators. It will only get worse and his fanbase will only start to thin out.

He's an established content creator. I'm he can get some behind the scenes work. He certainly put his name out there.

Dude's got a resume.

Jeckyll and Hyde revisited

>behind the scenes work

for what? television? Highly doubtful and Mike is the one does the editing, he's the one with actual technical skills.

ninja gaiden or top gun