How shit is my tatt

How shit is my tatt

Needs touch ups

Touched up how?

It looks like a skin disease

Up the top is faded a lot and patchy compared to down the middle some of the lines coming out aswell

very

this

Was meant to be an ace of spades made from intertwined brances/vines getting less dense as they go out from the center

Pretty fucking shit m8 tbh

sea sponge?

I dont get the black smudge, it looks dirty as fuck

Ay, is this tattoo cool or fool?

Looks like varicose veins
6/10 fam

Yeah, that's pretty much one of the dumbest tat fuck jobs I've seen. Sucks to suck so much.

>check'd
first thread to actually make me laugh, all day
>your tatt is fucking terrible

Did a retarded blind monkey do it?

this

If you want it to look better get the top of the ace colourd in instead of having that fade

Oh, I've take these test before.
>looks like a cock.
>what does that mean, doc?

Stop skipping leg day m8

If I was OP, I'd give up on leg day too
>thought tatt was a pine tree
>pic related

What are some ways it can be salvaged?

amputation

It looks like you have some blood poising or its just an ink splotch... Awful

Just get your whole leg tatt'd black like a Maori warrior or some shit. That disaster can't be fixed

Get those vines laserd to soften it to get a cover up then a normal ace if not cover that up with a bigger ace

Looks fine to me. Wasn't bad tattoo work just a shitty concept. Get a cover up if you hate it or wait 10 years till they make an app for tattoo removal

Hipster melanoma. It's terminal. Sorry user.

its a happy tree

At least it is in an area that you can cover up.

3/10. Shit taste.

I like large scale blackwork. Was this originally cover up?

Yhup was wrighting before saying 'who are you to wave your finger' but some of the letters where a bit smudgy and fucked so i had the bright idea of covering it. Hate this way way more.

none, get it lasered off and open with "i know it's shit, haha" when anyone points it out.

Go to another good tattoo artist, they can find something to do that you will be happy with. It's not the end of the world.

Turn it into a thick, clean sold black band.

how long ago did you get it?

A year give or take a few months