So now that time travel is confirmed...

So now that time travel is confirmed, Bran warged into the raven in episode 1 to lead and get himself pushed off the tower, right?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/6BNDJd7S0Pc
awoiaf.westeros.org/index.php/Greenseer
youtube.com/watch?v=l_u18_BKczg
twitter.com/AnonBabble

This

So you're saying Bran is the 3 eyed raven now?

Well the three eyed raven did say it was time for Bran to become him.

>mfw we're actually going to have to deal with Bran going back and doing le ebin paradoxes

Well, they're certainly not going to just drop that megabomb and never have him do it again.

They should just have him fuck up Aerys and then never do it again.

>bran is going to warg into cersei's nursemaid and constantly tell her it's totally cool to fuck your brother. esp in towers.

It's already stablished that no paradoxes. What will happen has already happened

How can hodor have been in the right place at the right time to have been warged into if he wasn't retarded in the first place? That is a paradox.

time loops are paradoxes, and what happened last night was a time loop.

The raven took Bran back to that point in time so Bran could drive Hodor insane, making his life a living hell -- rather than come up with some other plan all that time up there being a tree or whatever the fuck he was doing.

fantasy molotov cocktails
zombies
sci fi time travel

they really wrapped all genres in one. bravo vince

That man in the cave (Three Eyed Raven) is Bran in the future. More than one Bran can exist in the same timeline. Game of Thrones is slowly becoming another shit time travelling thing (that thing with Hodor was basically the same plot device used in Bioshock Infinite, which is a shit game).

why would he have to be retarded to be a stableboy?

>Time travel

Well, now its really gone to shit. Might as well be capeshit at this point.

keep got in got general

That's fucking awesome. I love foreshadowing like that.

No, the ink is dry.
The past can't be changed.

For me: It was the destiny, Bran can't change the past and nobody can, he was just another spectator, remember; The ink is dry.
3 eyed raven was the old guy or better known as Brynden Rivers, he can't be the Bran of the future or whatever, don't try to invent any kind of shit.
Bran did nothing with Hodor, his eyes were normal, he was in another vision with Brynden.
This part is very simple, Brynden takes Bran to a vision and he shows were Hodor came from. This is more simple: Willys/Hodor became a Greenseer as a child and Bran saw that, HE WAS ANOTHER SPECTATOR, Willys saw himself dying in the future where Meera was yelling to hold the door and that makes what we saw, Willys traumatized himself as a kid from being a Greenseer, that's were Hodor came from, period, there's no black holes, parabolas or any mathematical shit, that is not going to happen.
Yes, Hodor TRIED to warg/control the White walker for a few seconds and he can't, the walker is more powerful and then he grabs Bran and run away, that's nothing new, he used to do that when he was very scared.
Willys/Hodor was another piece in the Game of Thrones, something that had to happen.

Watch it again if you can't believe me: youtu.be/6BNDJd7S0Pc

>durr the ink is dry
except for, you know, when you can give 12 year old hodor psychic seizures

Bran did nothing.

Willys realized that he was a Greenseer by a mistake and he saw his own death (by a mistake), that's why he's traumatized.

This is what i think, that's why i said; For me:...

>He dindu nuffin

Bran confirmed for being a nigger

Don't try. I have tried arguing with these "people" and they might be philosophical zombies. They literally do not understand basic causality.

This. Bran was just seeing the past.

Yup, he dindu nuffin this time, he was watching how Willys got fucked by himself.
I don't know why there's not a single meme about Bran, he CAN'T WAKE UP.
Anyways, if something bother me it was how fast those spooky squeletons broke the door, in the books Willys hold the door for 3-4 days, they're fucking GoT, another hero is gone like it has to be.
Valar Morghulis.

It's not a paradox. Imagine each moment of the entire universe as a 2D picture. Stack those moments/pictures and it's like a flipbook. That entire flipbook is filled out. There is no free will. Everything is predetermined. There is no cause and effect because the entire 4D universe was made at once.

Remember when the Raven said; Listen to your friend, Bran.
I think he said that because he wanted to show him where Hodor came from, that's why he doesn't specifies which friend to hear.
He was wise, he know that the death was near and he saved Bran trapping him in the vision. Imagine what would happend if Bran wake up, obviously he would try to save Hodor but that's not how it had to happen (that would be a paradox, if doesn't happen what has to happen).

I could be wrong too, maybe the show is screwed up enough to not explain it well.

>Bioshock infinite
>Shit game
Take that back you son of a bitch.

I doubt they'll use it much
He still doesn't even know how to control it at all

wtf is a greenseer?

awoiaf.westeros.org/index.php/Greenseer

Yes.

By introducing time travel shit they can now explain away anything with it.

In addition: The people with green view can dream of his own death. It is known that some wargs possessed the ability of green view.

Like i said before, i could be wrong, remember that it's what i think, that maybe Willys was a Greenviewer by a mistake and (by a mistake) he saw his own death.

Here's the rest of the replies:

That sounds like a load of horseshit.

>it's not a paradox if you imagine the universe to be something it's not

He's always been the three eyed raven
it's a continues loop

Brandon Stark is not the 3ER.
When the 3ER says it's time to become him, it's a metaphor. It's time for Bran to become the 3ER. The 3ER is not one person, it's a symbol passed down from one powerful Greenseer to another.

No, it's not.

It's time to become him, take his place.

With your kind of thinking all the kings are the same just because when some King leaves the place there comes another one who is also called King.

Its a plot hole

Way to go GURM

Then what's the point of doing anything? Why doesn't Bran just lay down and die if whatever's going to happen has already been predetermined?

Is this your first encounter with the concept of predeterminism? Not asking to be a dick, but if it is, think about it more.

>why doesn't he do something other than that which is predetermined?
Because that would be a contradiction.

It can make a story far less compelling if this is the case, as it removes agency from the characters. That doesn't mean D&D or GRRM wouldn't do this, however.

youtube.com/watch?v=l_u18_BKczg