F*R*I*E*N*D*S

You have exactly 1 picosecond to prove me that this wasn't the best sitcom of all time.

Protip:
>you can't

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=sEGeHxF0tF4
youtube.com/watch?v=ODjor5MTmm4
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

it's not good

uh...

It was a decent series, but had enough lows to counteract the highs to prevent it being truly great

>tfw never had friends so can't relate

don't worry, we at Sup Forums are always there for youuuuu

Chandler was best character
Joey was best friend

don't they all have std's?
i mean they all pretty much slept with each other right?

You're forgetting half the episodes are based on Seinfeld episodes.

A lot is just copying it............

Your opinion requires that it stop airing after 6 seasons, like it was supposed to.

So by extension, if we only include the first 6 seasons of sitcoms, then UK shameless is the best sitcom ever.

Checkmate

it's not an opinion, it's a fact.

pic related, they wouldn't get so many awards if it wasn't that good.

But the last 4 seasons were awful. The only way this show is good is if we stop at S6. And if we're stopping at S6 then shameless still wins

American sitcom perhaps, can't say I've seen enough Cheers Frasier and Seinfeld.
Simpsons is technically a sitcom, which would beat Friends (Simpsons was shit after Season 9, but Friends was shit after season 5 so it's a fair comparison)
Take Britcoms into account though and Friends is in trouble. Don't get me wrong Friends is good, but Only Fools And Horses and Blackadder shit all over it.

Shows like Arrested Development, 30 Rock, Futurama and The Simpsons are sitcoms.

Obviously you didn't realize that if you think Friends is anywhere near the top 20 of sitcoms.

>not Ross
Ross may have been low key, but he passively did the most for everyone

BABIE
A
B
I
E

TIL Matt Le Blanc made a total of $11 from his time on the hit sitcom Friends. Upon hearing about this, his co-star Courtney Cox celebrated by stealing his car

Chandler > Joey > Ross > Monica > Rachel > Phoebe

MLB foolishly decided to star in the new Top Gear

So far he has had to take a cut to his already diminished pay, been paraded through the media as a yank retard for the show havingcars doing doughnuts round the cenotaph, and now the show is likly to be cancelled before it ever airs because Chris Evans (the ginger Billie Piper-shagging one, not the Captain America one) swore at audience members for not laughing at his jokes.

Chandler & Joey
Ross (late)
Rachel
Phoebe (early)
Joey (solo - early)
Chandler (solo)
Monica
Ross (early)
Richard
Joey (solo - late)
Phoebe (late)

Mike
Emily
Charlie

This. Some of the characters eccentricities could get annoying especially Ross, Chandler and Phoebe. Sometimes the others.

Too many white people

>we're totally not racist

Someone post that article about Chandler is a misogynist because he's not as hot as Joey.

autism

>tfw Ross liked dat exotic pussy

They had an italian and a jew, whaddya want from the 90s?

Those kind of friendships are rare anyway. Most friendships after high school and college tend to drift.

Show was good at the beginning, especially with the birds, but then when they started dating each other and Rachel got pregnant, it stopped being enjoyable

lol someone doesn't have friends

You're right I don't own friends on dvd.

Bluray, perhaps?

I'm too cheap to go the bluray route.

VHS?

Nope. Did they come out on vhs?

yup

>especially with the birds
What?

Fresh prince was better

>You have exactly 1 picosecond to prove me that this wasn't the best sitcom of all time.
>Protip:
>>you can't
Seinfeld exists

season 1 aged horribly.

I prefer R.E.I.C.H. desu
youtube.com/watch?v=sEGeHxF0tF4

the first 5 seasons of The Drew Carey show are the best sitcom of the 90s

>implying
youtube.com/watch?v=ODjor5MTmm4

>Seinfeld

Yank detected.

Funny Jews never succeeded outside the US, whereas FRIENDS was successful on a global scale.

Do they all go to the same barber?

>FRIENDS was successful on a global scale
I lived in a share house with lots of Asians in London a few years ago. They loved Friends and always had it on - there was/is a UK station that played it and Big Bang Theory all the time, More4 I think - but they never laughed. It was the lifestyle that's attractive, not the jokes.

SO
NO
ONE
TOLD
YOU
LIFE
WAS
GONNA
BE
THIS
WAY
!!!