I've been seeing this symbol around lately

I've been seeing this symbol around lately.
Anyone know what it means?

Go to /x/.

You might want to hide, no one says the name of the symbol

Thinking about doing that, but it most likely isn't anything related to the paranormal.
Just wanted to know if anyone had seen it before and wtf it means.

A pyramid on top of on upside-down pyramid firing a laser beam impaling a triangle and a line.

Looks like you solved it.

Alien dick

Google image searche says it is iron.

Your welcome

Where have you been seeing this OP? You should be really careful... Make sure your doors and windows are locked and dont let any strangers take you into a room alone with them

Just small ones on walls in town in Dublin. Spread around the place, but I've seen them plenty of times.
I asked other people here about it, they say they haven't seen it before.
I'm obviously not the only one seeing them.

This thread.

Don't know if it's just me but it looks like a plane flying into a boat.

Spread the word.

A possible terrorist attack on a boat may soon take place.

Agreed run for the hills im RELLSUNONE the leader of one of the factions in a war thats over 2,000 years old it mean its the front lines and to ecpect psychic ordinance where is it you have been seeing these i will send a support team the clear the area i will include a older file with some more symbols they are out dated but will help give you in idea of what else to look for good luck and make sure you send the info throw prop channles

Looks like hobo symbols

The symbol you made up has no meaning anywhere whatsoever, and never will. Get a grip on your life, user.

Need more then just dublind plz replay to Spirit capture program or scp post

I bet the same was said about those symbols above your post too. Now it's a nationally known language

Do city hobos actually use these in real life? Looks good to know.

The sooner the better or i walk away and let you die where are you

If you are unable to post on subject deracte be underacte but if help is to be sent i need to know where

Are you looking for my exact address?
South Dublin anyway, but I've mostly seen these symbols in the city centre.
There was even one on the spire. There's one inside a GameStop by DCU.
I've been seeing them for a while (probably about a year now).
They're just spread out. I haven't really visited other counties lately, so can't say if they're there too.

yep, nothing to see
move along

Im still here

Hello, I am in fact an anthropologist versed in ancient languages. Now judging by the symmetry of the lines and the abundance of adjacent angles suggests that this is ancient Babylonian I believe it translates to op is a faggot

K thank you im in the US in about an hour there will be my people in the area stay inside if pos wall there around im going to step off Sup Forums for a lit so i can send orders be safe and live long

9/10 for creativity.
Here, have a Ricky Martin.

Damn you spaceniggers and your probes!

Can't wait for this adventure.

Hey man who told you to come to Sup Forums for answers? It's full of tards and fags. You won't find answers here.

When you have nowhere left to turn, go on Sup Forums.

You found the truth thats why i started Sup Forums i need a soruce for info on the war im not alowed to fight any more im to valuable and I got shot few years back and I got worried I would die being a leader they won't let happen so I do desk Duty thanks for the help keep your eyes open

If you try to order something someone again because you feel its needed it will end for you last warning. Find and kill iterloopers remove tongues

look at that little fuck. he looks like a tribal painting of a happy dude holding his legs.