Anyone ever steal a pic off someone phone

Anyone ever steal a pic off someone phone.

My buddys gf

Other urls found in this thread:

vid.me/cNca
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

Friends gf

How u get pic

Posted in the last thread. Friend had it on his computer that he left on.

How I got all my moms nudes

Nice bro

fucken prove it

yes.

Once in a while the women I'm hanging with leave their phone lying around while they are leaving for something. I always look over their shoulders to figure out their code to get logged in.

I can only describe some of the photos I've snagged because they have friends who surf Sup Forums.

>posing in front of bathroom mirror taking selfies.
>bf took a close up ass shot as she is on couch with ass in air (this is my fave and busted way too many nuts to it)
>overhead shot with bf drilling into her
>lots of staring into the camera intently trying to look sexy

other than that, my gf's friend is a sex freak and I saw a lot of the images in her texts to other men.

they are out there man, just keep looking

Your friend got a lil dick

Pix?

Yep. At least he's getting head

anyone ever steal some nudes of their sister?

I took ones from friends phone
Posted her couple times

More kinds sirs

Yup

Stolen these off friends phone, it's funny since I know her too.

Nice

Kinda wanna leak them to few of his friends
Came buckets when I found them

I've had several coworkers that plug their phones up to the cable I keep plugged into my computer. Most of them don't lock the phone before plugging in and it leaves them wide open to access through windows and then just copy paste folders of pics. Easy wins.

pic related

bump for family members

Older bros gf

Bump

go on

any ass or pussy pics?

Ass
He would b pissed

And his girls titties

Good idea

her?

Yeah
You have more?

email me [email protected] :)

My cousin is staying over I know for a fact his girlfriends pics are all over in his phone I'm half tempted to go in there and get some pics...

Vola
8eLZWy

Stole off my sisters laptop

Says page taken down?

In high school I had my buddies email login and his girlfriend would always send him nudes on there. I used to fap to them daily there were full frontal bra and panties even a few of her fingering he self. One day he changed the password was pretty sad. I stole nudes of my other friendside girl friend we were working on his car one night he was under it and I was in the passenger seat and he left his phoenix sitting there so I got one of her ass in a thong and one of her tito.

Volafile io /r/ 8eLZWy

what?

go on

go get!

Yeesh, she looks like a bowling pin

And you don't post it?

sister

It was 6 years ago I don't have them anymore sadly

i don't know what to do with that? email me

Post what u got here or kik

went through flatmates phone. found this of a hottie on sc. i put her name in one of the sc thread on Sup Forums and she deleted him rofl.

Bump

How'd u get?
Fap to her pics?

from her laptop
sure

fuck more!

jajaja small dick

Any more?

Buddy and his gf

Friend's ex (not from phone, from his PC).

Old coworker

Anyone want the vid?

Sure

Yes!
Buddy's gf?

vid.me/cNca

MORE OF HER!

Thanks

Some guy from a party's girl
Passed out grabbed his phone
>>nudes

ripped buddies gf off his computer after he passed out

Stole this from my friend.

is it normal to want to fuck your buddies gf after you steal the goods?

have any more?

Gabi thinks she artistic

have any more?

moar?

Only other one I have of her

those are fantastic. must have been fucking exhilarating. welll done user

Yeah some of the overall best I've gotten that way. Oh and here's her ass

Same here. well done.

This one time, a friend left me in his house. As he left for work i sat myself down on the spot where we'd been gaming the night before. As i rolled my wake and bake joint i gazed upon his laptop and figured i'm a sneaky rat anyways, might aswell take a peak. Lighting the joint and opening his laptop i started to go through his browsing history. Nothing weird here, just some low-tier fetish stuff: "anal, emo, teen." I proceeded to dive into his files instead and do a general search for images and videos. This is where i found the motherload, a half-assed attempt of putting files somewhere inside a hidden systems directory didn't manage to cover up this man's glorious fap folder. A cleverly organized structure revealed pictures of basically all the female friends we have, including 3 of my very own ex-girlfriends. From facebook pictures to whatsapp group shared bikini pictures, this guy sorted them all out for his own perfect little showreel. The sad thing about this story however, is that this guy until last year was a 27 year old virgin, with the appropriate weight and sexual appeal. So at the end of this glorious fap files galore was a folder named "nudes" containing the only 2 nudes this man had ever received. For your own good i didn't even save them, cause this whale looked like she came straight out of the unexplored depths of mariana's trench. Nonetheless i closed the laptop, fapped to some shit on Sup Forums, packed my bags and left his house. I never told anyone cause i felt too sorry for him.

Friends sister

Friend has a tiny cock

Friend's girlfriend's pussy.

Shit Tier body

Friends ex

Bangin

Story? how you get pics and do you have more?

moar

I have more but i can't find them right now and he left his phone lying around while he slept over my house.