/got/ general

Victarion edition

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=m7UVixlnVm0
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

HOLD

LE

DOOR

Where is this Resteros he kept talking about?

So Night' King from the legend confirmed to be bullshit like all the Age of Heroes dudes.

So Horn of Joramun confirmed bullshit also. Wal''s gonna fall to Ice Magic shockwave shit

victarion is yara , not euron.

first for most beautiful supernatural creature in Westeros

>/got/ will never be comfy again

Where's Dragonbinder?

LET'S KILL THEM

Anyone got this in a good resolution? Considering it for my desktop

>he doesn't hold doors

Why is she so perfect, anons?

>not Ros the semen demon

How will Jorah fix himself?

was castle black on his flight plan or did he just teleport?

Is the French dub out already?

offseason is comfy as fuck

we need to petition for a /fan/tasy board because Sup Forums and /lit/ delete our threads

Why did Bran not make Robb tell Edmure the plan?

[*] Rip Hodor [*]

>Whispers to Aerys the Mad King to drive him insane causing him to burn Rickard Stark and kick off Robert's Rebellion to ensure that his champion, Jon Snow is born and that Dany is brought to Essos where she'll happen to hatch some dragon eggs
>gives Melly Sanders visions of Snow causing her to figure out who his real chosen one is
>Breaks the Wall to get Westeros to stop squabbling among themselves and turns their attention to the White Walkers

I never would have guessed the Lord of Light was such a QTpie

The Door was a legit great twist if you're not automatically triggered by any whiff of time travel from watching too much shitty TV.

>Promise me, Loras!

what's even the point knowing daenerys will win the iron throne by right of conquest. Nothing can stop him with king's landing being in civil war

I thought the blade he had was a horn at first

Hated the shit outta of this season and almost dropped the show. The only reason i caught this episode because i was seeing what was on TV (UK here) and saw that the new episode was on and watched it.

Glad i did! solid ending scene and episode. You won me back Dabid, you won me back.

probly cut his arm of and come back next season somewhere halfway

What if one of the unsullied had jumped in front of the spear to save Kelly C?

>I click it
everytime

Sam will learn about an ancient cure.

>tfw you will never be kidnapped and tied up by horny forest nymphs who want to use your semen to create a weapon race
>you will never helplessly scream through the gag as they milk you while the eyes of a countless greenseers from all corners of time and space look on in unison

It hurts to live.

>You will never taste her Oysters, Clams or Cockles

>not nymeria
>not wight Karsi

the shockwave was just him dispelling the Ward.

the wall ain't going down to anything short of dragonfire which is what the horn of joramun was, a dragonhorn

the saddest part was the death of summer

Ewwwwwww

WHY

IS

SHE

SO

BORING

no the saddest part was the jorah/dany exchange

that actually almost made me tear up

>SUCK RAMSEYS DICK
>RAMSEYS DICK
>RAWYESDICK
>RAYIICK
>REEK

I would promise her muh dick

Holy shit, someone else here actually has good taste.

I thought so first too but Yara is now doing her own thing

Show Euron is a weird combination of book Viccy and Euron, hes going to Dany himself and character-wise he feels more like Victarion would to me

>Victarion edition
Good work, my Eurio brothers.

Oysters, clams and BIGCOCKles xD

Is Bran the metaphysical CIA?

fag

>the HOLD THE DOOR is not a new retarded Sup Forums meme, but actually did happen in the episode
What the fuck was this idiotic crap? Was that in the books or did D&D made it up?

Get some taste you pleb.

Now that we're halfway through, let's take stock of the major events of each episode.

Episode 1: The sneks avenge house Martell by killing House Martell.

Episode 2: Roose, upon learning he has a trueborn son, goes up to his bastard who he knows is a bloodthirsty powerhungry psychopath and gives him a hug, and then the bastard stabs him.

Episode 3: The Umbers, loyal Stark bannermen, betray who they believe is the last Stark heir in favor of the psychopath offspring of the man who killed their lord.

Episode 4: Dany becomes queen of the Dothraki, a patriarchal society who hate magic, by killing all their male leaders and surviving herself by magic.

Episode 5: Bran gives Hodor autism by using time travel magic.

this is shaping up to be a quality season so far

Tears for Iain Glen having to work with whatever shit Emilia could muster for the scene?

>woof
>stabstabstabstab
what the fuck did dab&dabid spend the fuckhuge budget on

>still no Preston video

was he assassinated for correctly guessing every single one of GRRM's plot twists?

yum!

>wake up and see this beauty
wat do?

did you have to remind me of that shitty fighting pits scene?

>I thought so first too but Yara is now doing her own thing

Yara is on the trailer kissing some meereenese whore.

It's all but confirmed that she's Victarion.

euron is so sexy for some
reason i want to suck and ride his dick and have him finish inside me while he shouts "I AM THE STORM"

Basically Summer's death
youtube.com/watch?v=m7UVixlnVm0

>this show has an opportunity to let Marg and Loras live and have comfy court Tyrell intrigue with interesting handsome characters that are not Jon and Sansa, making KL plot cool
>will kill them off in finale
JUST
I often wondered what the show is missing that made it so fuller of life and everything and realized that was proper KL setting that was over about the time Marg and Loras were imprisoned.

it was a very powerful scene

Wow, what a fucking faggot.

>by jove it's ned
>byjoveitsned
>brynoveisned
>brinovehished
>bring me his head

Not in the books yet

fucking martyrdom perk using noob. can't wait until infinty ward gets rid of this perk.

What did he mean by this?

this

Do I want to ask if you're talking about the wolf or the wildling here?

Grejoys are the shittiest.
They get whooped in every fight, Yara (who is talked up as a great commander) led a horrible expedition where they had the chance to A. grab Theon regardless of his will or B. at least kill Ramsay, yet did nothing. Makes you wonder how bad the other commanders are. Also they built a rope bridge fifty meters in the air completely exposed to the elements that the king have to walk on. This actually makes sense considering they dont care much about their kings survival evident from the fact that they fucking drown him at the coronation, a procedure that seems like it should have like a 50/50 fail rate. The way they all laughed at the no-cock joke then got completely sold as soon as someone mentioned their catch-phrase further proves that the low intelligence is a common trait to the population, perhaps a result of being inbred.
To top it all off, their god is called "the drowned god" which implies that he/she got drowned by someone, presumably a much cooler god

he's going to absorb Victarion's plotline and have his arm healed by a red priest

If you could fuck one of the Targaryen sisters, which one would you choose? Visenya or Rhaenys?

>Those fucking hips

Hot as fuck tbhwy

RIP :(

mm imagine having his blow his salty load down your throat

E5 SCENE RANKING
>Top tier
Arya

>Good tier
Tyrion

>OK tier
Dany
Bran

>Stop tier
Wall

how did you have time to experience sadness in the 4 seconds it took for them to kill him off and move on to the next scene?

Yeah, if you like cocks in your mouth and anus.

>"Sansa is showing us the ways in which Littlefinger has shaped her way of looking at the world. The decision not to tell Jon about the meeting with Littlefinger, not to tell Jon how she knows about the Blackfish…if she really trusted Jon and she really was coming at this as a clean, pure Stark, she would tell the truth to her brother and the person to whom she has real allegiance at this point. But for whatever reason she holds back on that, and I think that shows Littlefinger still has some kind of a hold on Sansa."

What do D&D mean by this, /got/ ?

>Bran's character is literally only to show more of the backstory and has no actual effect on the present because he is the cause of the present.
>HBO creates a GoT spinoff about Bran's warging adventures

They said in the Inside the Episode that they got it from Martin

feed her lots of eggs she looks malnourished

attack attack attack

Make her some breakfast.

Wouldn't it make more sense for Yara and Theon to go north? Thats where they are in the books too

What would they do in Meereen? Is Yara going to marry Dany herself?

That play was better than anything in the whole show.

Whats the name of the music from the soundtrack in this scene anyone????????

>go to valyria
>seek blood magic
>die a sacrificial death

Probably one of those

DO NOT WALK AWAY FROM YOUR QUEEN, JORAH THE ANDAL

Great scene, fuck Sup Forums

>Stop tier
Wall
*Ironborn

Marry her and cherish her and love her and sex her and spend the rest of our happy life torturing girls and feeding them to our dogs

On a side note, it's sad tehre wasn't any Theon/Myranda scene really.

She should've been an under-domme, reek'ing him under Ramsay's order.

SQUIRT A LITTLE
SQUIRT A LITLE
SQUIR A LITLE
SQUIRLITLE
SQUIRTLE

propose to her instantly.

Throw it from the highest tower and feed its corpse to the dogs.

AROUND ELVES

Arya hasn't had a single good scene since season 4.

is preston ok

well i was hoping he'd actually do something cool later on. Maybe bran would warg into him like he did before or something, that'd be cool.

It means that you too can be a failed novelist and still become the creator of a money-making machine if you piggyback off the success of your more capable friend.

He either is busy shitposting, or is trying to add more unnecessary shits and giggles to the "roleplaying" video.

New Salsa is best Salsa

I agree tbqh, nice to see characters do something that isn't just acting as ways to move a plot along