What is the musical equivalent to Salvia divinorum?

What is the musical equivalent to Salvia divinorum?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=wiAotXFIu3E
youtube.com/watch?v=cHlidfF7nK8
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

bump

Definitely glitch.

Also holy shit this picture is a very accurate representation of salvia, gave me a low key flashback

fucking right? everything from the little crowd of entities cheering on what's happening to you, to the singular entity being directly involved and it operation the machine that's doing it to you. In my case, I was being swung to and fro in a strange fashion and was being forced to sing along to some theme song to a cartoon show. I remember a lot of bright yellows and oranges. Also, the way everything looks like interlocking pieces of plastic is pretty fucking accurate.

Any Colour You Like - Pink Floyd

where do you get salvia from? the headshop near me doesnt have shit

RIGHT? Shit feels like demons are making fun of you and your fears

this is now a salvia thread

youtube.com/watch?v=wiAotXFIu3E

the man responsible for first isolating and extracting the active ingredients sells accurately made extracts on his website sagewisdom, there's also salviaextract (name of the website, you have to do cash on delivery which literally entails paying your post man the amount due when he delivers it in cash)

ask any hallucinogen dealer, chances are they'll know a hookup. but honestly, you shouldn't bother. its not even a remotely enjoyable experience. try DMT for something similar that is actually good.

The first time I did it it felt like I was being pulled into a universe that lied within the wallpaper from my parents' bathroom at their house, even though I was an adult and was smoking in a forest. The little patterns on the wallpaper became sentient entities and there indeed was a larger entity "controlling" the whole experience but I couldn't see it. And things were spinning

There definitely is seriously interesting music enhancement though. Smoked to SAW 85-92 a different time and I perceived it as the best elevator music I had ever heard

salvia may not be an inherently FUN experience, but it isn't bad and definitely can be fun. It's just really really really really really intense like DMT, but also really really really really really confusing because of its dissociative properties

strange how you enjoyed music more on salvia, music becomes scary to most people, including me

the only remotely intense experiences ive had were under DXM (roughly a gram) and smoking weed. cant remember anything but i tripped for days hardcore

should i go straight for acid or try mushrooms first?

acid and mushrooms are very very similar, but acid lasts 2-3x longer. if you think you can handle 12+ hours of being high, try acid. if you want something milder overall, try shrooms.

Dont fucking listen to Frank Sinatra on salvia

I watched multiple dimensions pull apart and diferent timelines n shit and demons ppoking my anxiety back at me

It's definitely worth a try, just order online from any vendor that has recent positive feedback on reddit, read up on the leaves vs extracts to see which you think you're ready for. If it's legal you have literally nothing to worry about ordering from a reputable website

Check if it's illegal in your state/country though. In that case bummer, but maybe you can get it on the deep web

acid and mushrooms are two completely different experiences, because they are two different classes of psychedelic. Mushrooms are tryptamines, and LSD and the analogues of LSD are lysergamides. Tryptamines generally are 'deeper' and will have the entity contact, where-as LSD is more for fun, and though you can achieve contact with entities on LSD, that generally only happens at higher doses. I do not recommend smoking weed on either.

chaotic bloopy shit

right?

Right.

I don't fucking get it, how is a semi-legal substance like this so intense and scary? When peaceful psychedelics have more restrictions. Why does it get a pass from the government?

because it makes you an idiot

More importantly how come so many of us have done this shit on some national phenomenon shit and have had similar experiences

ALMOST LIKE ITS ALL PART OF THE PLAN MAAAN

it really doesn't get a pass from most state governments, hence it being banned in most of the country on a state level. really, the only reason it was banned was due to its popularity with dumbass teenagers who bought it thinking it was going to be legal weed, and filming themselves freak out on camera then uploading to youtube.

a) it's still relatively recent in America
b) no one drives or rapes people on it because it incapacitates you completely for the duration, so, no bath salts-esque wives' tales
c) it's not associated with gangs or other existing crime
Lots of politicians want to schedule it but it's not worth the effort right now since it's not very popular. But like 20 US states banned it themselves anyway

salvia is strange because of the similar experiences it brings between people of different cultures. the native mexicans who would smoke it or drink it as a tea would experience very similar sensations and visions. Another interesting aspect about Salvia is that it is utilized by only one receptor in your brain, the Kappa-Opioid receptor. that's it. no other interactions.

Used to be able to buy it in the mall when I was in high school (early 00s), was outlawed in my state a few years ago. I thought it was pretty fun every now and then.

is peyote more or less intense than acid or mushrooms? im going to mexico for a few weeks, and my buddy is hooking me up with some. no idea what to expect

peyote contains mescaline, which is a phenethylemine, which is different than either lsd or mushrooms. Expect a long trip with realistic visual drifting and duller colors.

FUN FACT! Methamphetamine is also a phenethylamine, making mescaline and methamphetamine distant cousins!

Also it fucks you up but it fucks you up for like 3 minutes. After that it's just gone

more like 5-10 minutes with the high itself lasting a good 15 minutes more, still extremely short lasting effects for the intensity

Allow me to introduce you to Shpongle, OP

youtube.com/watch?v=cHlidfF7nK8

noooooooooooooooooooooooooo

Nah shpongle is the shrooms of music, not the saliva

Richard Devine