I don't know what your beliefs are, but I want to share my faith with you...

I don't know what your beliefs are, but I want to share my faith with you. Faith in God and his Son can bring you joy and happiness. God loves us. He sent his Son, Jesus Christ, to die for us so that our sins could be forgiven and that we could enter into heaven. Even if you are skeptical, please take a look at this page with an open mind. www.jesusisprecious.org/fundamentals/how_to_be_saved.htm

It is a very quick read. One minute, no exaggeration.

Sorry if this bothers you, but I felt compelled to share this with you.

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=FAM8ILWgYb4
edendecoded.com/blog-2
jesus-is-savior.com/Basics/saved_certain.htm
jesus-is-savior.com/Believer's Corner/Doctrines/judgment.htm
jesus-is-savior.com/Believer's Corner/Doctrines/repent.htm
biblegateway.com/passage/?search=Matthew 6:5-14&version=NKJV
babylonforsaken.com/devilsmusic.html
twitter.com/AnonBabble

This was the single most autistic shit posted on b today congratulations faggot you beat the ylyl's

Real question why are there always three crosses

Cool story bro

There were allegedly three criminals nailed to lumber site about 2000 years ago.

A thief.
A political dissident.
Can't recall the other.

Two others were crucified with Christ.

Who were they

See

How is this autistic? Why do you hate God>?

You are a false prophet.

God is a superstition.

No the real real question is why can't Christians define christianity?

Thank you, OP

hmm. guess that makes sense on some levels..

thanks op

Y'all wanna see a dead body?

Wow so like 3 trolls tops then samefagging . Well rip thread it was fun while it lasted.

Hell yeah, we do.

Because the crucifixion myth in the Gospels was inspired by Josephus seeing three of his friends crucified by the Romans. Josephus asked to let his friends go, but only one was still well enough to be nursed back to health. The other two died.

amen. deus vult, brother.

You are either a child of God or a child of Satan. There is no other path.

Why do you think people hate Jesus so fervently? It's the devil working in you.

Please repent and turn to Christ. The Kingdom of God is at hand!

We are living in the end times. Repent and turn to Christ. By faith alone you will escape from hell and enter into eternal life.

Become saved today!

Hey user.

Have you ever noticed how the godless left, that hates religion with all its might, somehow only targets Christians?

But then will turn around and bow down to Muslims, and do everything to promote Islam.

Gods not real.

Thx for spreading the Faith OP

The names of the two crucified next to Jesus are Dismas and Gestas.

has Satan ever threatened to smear poop on your face? Or told you to eat bread with poop (Ezekiel 412)? No

(Ezekiel 4:12) Eat the food as you would a loaf of barley bread; bake it in the sight of the people, using human excrement for fuel."

I fail to see your point.Did you not know that feces can be used as fuel?

You sicken me with your disgusting picture. Repent and turn to Christ. He will not turn you away.

Have you ever noticed how shit is supposed to come out of your ass, but instead it comes out of your mouth?

I prefer a God that is alive and all around us, hail Odin the allfather.

Another Deliverance minister had a child who was having nightmares all the time. They did everything they knew what to do, but no success. Finally the Lord told them to look at the famous picture of the Guardian Angel on a wooden bridge overlooking two children that they had hanging over the child's bed.
Seeing nothing, they put a magnifying glass to it. They found demonic faces in the Angel's wings. When they destroyed the picture, the child had no more nightmares.

youtube.com/watch?v=FAM8ILWgYb4

Hey, fascist Shit head.

We hate Muslims, too.

God is a superstition.

We haven't promoted Islam either.

Long live the people's struggle!

You are either an ignorant that.

Or an evil fuck.

Spew your lies on a christfag board.

Your god is just as fictitious as all of the other thousands of gods which have been created. He does not exist. You have been lied to. Every minute you spend thinking or talking about your favourite god is a minute wasted. Also, the story of jesus was plagiarised from the story of horus.

You can shove your religion up your ass

Please repent(change of mind) and turn to Christ. Hell is real. You can become saved right here right now. We are saved by faith alone in Christ.

1. All have sinned and therefore cannot enter into Heaven on their own accord

Isaiah 53:6, “All we like sheep have gone astray; we have turned every one to his own way; and the LORD hath laid on him the iniquity of us all.”

Romans 3:23, “For all have sinned, and come short of the glory of God.”

Romans 3:10, “As it is written, There is none righteous, no, not one.”

2. There is a price on our sin―eternal death in Hell. The Lake of Fire

Romans 6:23, “For the wages of sin is death; but the gift of God is eternal life through Jesus Christ our Lord.”

Revelation 20:15, "And whosoever was not found written in the book of life was cast into the lake of fire.”

3. Jesus lived a sinless life and shed his blood on the cross so we could be forgiven.

John 3:16, “For God so loved the world, that he gave his only begotten Son, that whosoever believeth in him should not perish, but have everlasting life.”

1st Timothy 1:15, “This is a faithful saying, and worthy of all acceptation, that Christ Jesus came into the world to save sinners; of whom I am chief.”

4. Through faith ALONE we are immediately saved.

John 6:28-29, “Then said they unto him, What shall we do, that we might work the works of God? Jesus answered and said unto them, This is the work of God, that ye believe on him whom he hath sent.”

Ephesians 2:8-9, “For by grace are ye saved through faith; and that not of yourselves: it is the gift of God: Not of works, lest any man should boast.”

John 14:6, “Jesus saith unto him, I am the way, the truth, and the life: no man cometh unto the Father, but by me.”

Story on that pic?

it says it right on the calander

Thanks for sharing. Demons are real guys. And if you are unsaved you may even be possessed by them. Please take a look at this site guys, especially if you are struggling with sexual sin.

edendecoded.com/blog-2

Look man, I get it.
I know firsthand the calming effect of religion, and often find myself wishing to go back to it. I can understand how you'd wish to share that peace with people who so desperately need it.
But, try as hard as I can, I can't bully my own beliefs into something that is so unsupported by any facts whatsoever, nor can I shape them by conscious choice. It just doesn't work that way.

I sincerely hope that you and I can see eye to eye on this issue and part as friends, or at least not as enemies.

mam mam mam here is what your baby looks like
give your baby a chance mam
mam mam mam mam mam mam your baby
mam mam mam mam go across the street for a free ultrasound

there is only hell that awaits non believers

where can i buy these?

Thought it was two. There was Dismas, the penitent thief and gestas who mocked Jesus.

(Matthew 7:13-14)

Enter ye in at the strait gate: for wide is the gate, and broad is the way, that leadeth to destruction, and many there be which go in thereat:

Because strait is the gate, and narrow is the way, which leadeth unto life, and few there be that find it.

Please enter the straight gate. Jesus Christ loves you. He died for your sins so that you could be forgiven and enter into eternal life!

Jesus saith unto him, I am the way, the truth, and the life: no man cometh unto the Father, but by me. (John 14:6)

Brother what should I do if I am a tare?
A life in christ is supposed to be transformed, but mine is not and in fact I feel myself dragged back into the same life of sin and inaction as I once was
Sure I do not worship demons or enact sorcery any longer but I also swear curse and lust even if it is in unconventional ways
I don't care about anything anymore and I have been at satan's mercy out of the church for two years now and it feels like an eternity
I know the truth but I don't feel I am a part of the truth, I see God's light but I am not in it what do I do?

I'll believe that if you prove it, and I will happily bow down and worship the God of Abraham if you do.
But until then, quit with the empty threats.

lol you are so fucking stupid

The Lord is my shepherd, I shall not want
He makes me down to lie
Through pastures green He leadeth me the silent waters by
With bright knives he releaseth my soul

He maketh me to hang on hooks in high places
He converteth me to lamb cutlets
For lo, He hath great power, and great hunger
When cometh the day we lowly ones

Through quiet reflection, and great dedication
Master the art of karate
Lo, we shall rise up
And then we'll make the bugger's eyes water

Read this my friend.

jesus-is-savior.com/Basics/saved_certain.htm

We are saved by faith, not works.Once saved always saved.. Jesus forgave you your past, present, and future sins.

Even though we are saved, God will judge us fairly according to our works.and will reward all good deeds done in His name.

If you are a believer, this a great read.

jesus-is-savior.com/Believer's Corner/Doctrines/judgment.htm

Other than that praying, reading the gospel, and seeking him should help.

I'm aware but if one lives an untransformed life then he was never saved to begin with, and in this uncertain time I cannot say anything for sure except what I see around me and that is destruction and a broken life
I cannot believe any more than I already do and I cannot do anything of my own will ever so am I just unsaved or is it God's will that I be a vessel of destruction for him to destroy?

Hell is a world full of people like you and terrorists.

You are a deluded fool and a liar.

No such thing as sin.

Another christfag lie.

Comfortable with my idea of sexuality.

Servant of Satan here. End times are delayed. It's more fun watching you apes making your own hell here on earth.

Please read this too. It may have the answer you seek.

jesus-is-savior.com/Believer's Corner/Doctrines/repent.htm

Truthfully, I don't know. It seems to me that you are saved and are just doubting it, but I could be wrong.

Pray and ask God for discernment. Seek the answer.

Maybe he/she/it should give you spelling lessons.

don't you know God speaks 1600s English?

Good works benefit mankind and the earth.

Faith is meaningless and stupid.

Doing good IS the good for all the world.

Faith just means that you're an ignorant retard, sitting on your ass waiting to be "saved".

Yeshua is a lie.
Allah is a lie.
Hell is a lie.
Heaven is a lie.

This is all there is.
Make the most of it, because you aren't coming back.

Maybe but then what do I do?
I am of too weak will to do anything on my own, and I am alone in this world as one under church discipline without any of the responsibility of those that disowned me
I know Christ has shed his blood for me, but what of everyday life?

Then tell us dipshit, how did your invisible master tell you how it happened?

thanks for this OP, just wanted to read all this after so many shitposts in Sup Forums

God bless you!

thanks for sharing an opinion

*yawn* If a god exists, something have to create that god and it loops over and over. So you are telling me that a being formed out of nowhere and decided to create a universe. Beings cannot create themselves. Something else has to create that being.

and up yours too xD

Thank you. God bless you too.

Start small.

1. Pray before you go to sleep and any other time you feel like it.

biblegateway.com/passage/?search=Matthew 6:5-14&version=NKJV

This bible verse is Jesus talking about how to pray effectively.

2. Read the bible. Start in the new testament and read Matthew, Mark, Luke and John. You can read it online if you want.

As far as versions go, the King James Version is the best. I personally like the New King James Version because it is easier to read.

Don't underestimate the power of praying and reading the bible. They are powerful tools to transform your life.

To piggyback off what I just said. It;'s best to find a site where Jesus' words are in red. I think it's better that way.

the classic "what came first, the chicken or the egg?"
watch Interstellar, bro

King James is useless, with it's idiotic reliance on 500 year old English.

Read the Oxford University edition. Even includes books from Catholic and orthodox bibles.
Much clearer, easier to understand.

I always fail to do it though and I am almost never motivated to do such things
The only times I pray are to cry out in pain and anguish to beg for a change or to die
Beyond that I'm becoming so broken of an individual that I don't even know what I should even pray for anymore, nothing feels right or honest because everything is so wrong

Lies.

No power to change anything.

You can't wait for witch hunts to start again.
You pervert.
You and your kind are the font of evil.

Choke on your lies, christfag.

How can you advise someone to start with the new testament??

Are you anti-Semitic as well??

Why did God send Jesus to "die for our sins"? What the hell does that even mean? Couldn't hold just have come down and talked to us or something? If he IS god why does he deliver messages is such scummy and insert ways? If Jesus was his only son then why do people call themselves the children of God? Why is the Bible filled with plot convinces and holes? I'm so fucking confused

*Indirect

>I don't know what your beliefs are, but I want to share my faith with you. Faith in God and his Son can bring you joy and happiness. God loves us. He sent his Son, Jesus Christ, to die for us so that our sins could be forgiven and that we could enter into heaven. Even if you are skeptical, please take a look at this page with an open mind. www.jesusisprecious.org/fundamentals/how_to_be_saved.htm
>It is a very quick read. One minute, no exaggeration.
>Sorry if this bothers you, but I felt compelled to share this with you.

It's sound advice. Learning about Jesus Christ and his teachings is very important.

Are you Jewish? Dual covenant theology is a lie. The only way into heaven is through Jesus.

Unsaved jews will go to hell. That's the truth.

>The truth
Prove it

Because they dont want you to realize how much fucked up shit is in their religion of "love and forgiveness"

Proof of Satan's control over this world. The music you listen to is the devil's music.
babylonforsaken.com/devilsmusic.html

Dont use up all the tinfoil in the house, okay buddy?

Liar.
Liar.
Liar.

You fake being "good".
You are the font of evil.
Perverting life, longing for death.
You long to punish those who cherish life.
Your mouth is filth itself.
Your false idea of love is a sterile coldness.

This is the only life, the only world.
Squatting in darkness and ignorance.
Christfags and mudslimes deserve each other.

We are the only reality.

My favorite composer is J.S. Bach.

You are a rat turd.
You ignorant fool.

I live in siberia, eternal hellfire sounds quite nice tbh.