Just interrupted a housemate (and family member)'s fap session by walking downstairs in the middle of the night for...

Just interrupted a housemate (and family member)'s fap session by walking downstairs in the middle of the night for snacks. Music for this feel?

Other urls found in this thread:

soundcloud.com/user-125811902
soundcloud.com/user-125811902/i-saved-this-as-wank-sister-but-thats-not-a-good-title-temp-whisper-vocals
youtube.com/watch?v=KnrGMHhnqrw
youtube.com/watch?v=crnQXlcQMmU)
youtube.com/watch?v=hUaJvicEht8
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

Did you join in?

Yes, very solid session, light to decent 7

George Michael - Careless Whisper

What's his relation to you? I can make a song with some more info.

What was he fapping to?

Actually just give me general more specific info and I'll make a small song with my sampled 909 blastbeats and out of tune guitar. It'll be swell.

Just think, like 80 percent of human faps were done without internet access

woah...

80 percent?

OP here

Holy shit

Idk

Well uh, I didn't wanna mention this cause it wasn't vital to the threat originally, but uh, it was actually my sister who I am currently living with. (I use the fap for either gender, just kinda works).

Blast beats are dope make that shit my dude

This seems less awkward and more hot now. Is your sister fat or something? I wanted to make an awkward, stupid song. What happened when you walked in on her?

[term]. The [term] fap. [thread] not threat, [thread]. I know, I should kill myself.

Nah, actually pretty darn attractive objectively speaking. I got over obsessively fapping to the thought of fucking her asshole a long time ago though, cause ya know, people grow up.

Oh fuck, sorry, forgot to add the stuff. I just kinda got halfway down and saw her like jump and act like she was moving in her sleep but it was like super obvious that vagina stuff was happening. So I decided to just go in the bathroom right quick and pee cause that takes less time and so that's less time I'm taking away from the special moment and what not.

Alright. I'll do the thing now.

Did you end up getting your snacks in the end?

No user, sadly I did not. It was a tragedy for all parties involved. Let this day be remembered as the day nobody won.

I really wanna watch this show because the lilac haired girl is hot as FUCK but I feel like I'm not Japaense enough to get the candy references

It's a solid 6/10. It can get monotonous and I wouldn't suggest it for binging but when it has it's moments they're pretty darn hilarious imo.

if it's the girl you're interested in just read the doujins for her
they actually manage to be really fucking good, consistently

Gotta go to sleep but I'll be back in the morning if this isn't dead by then, guy who may or may not be doing the thing. Not abondoning the thread permanently.

I keep fucking up this riff. I'll post it here.
soundcloud.com/user-125811902

Finished it finally.
I'll record real vocals tomorrow maybe. I'm probably annoying my roommate enough without yelling about user's lewd circumstances.
soundcloud.com/user-125811902/i-saved-this-as-wank-sister-but-thats-not-a-good-title-temp-whisper-vocals

youtube.com/watch?v=KnrGMHhnqrw
this one is for sister masturbating

thread of the month

>Her vagina she was gaping
10/10

>Was it my imagination?
>Little sister masturbation

Thanks to anyone complimenting that isn't entirely joking.
It's a cringey line, but I'm not sure if that's a good thing.
That's the only line I'm probably actually going to whisper when I rerecord it. I want it to sound intimate.
(I hope that's a 120%sygte cassette and not just a 120 minute cassette.
youtube.com/watch?v=crnQXlcQMmU)

This is a worthy succesor to Slint's spiderland good job

Thanks.

I got what you need. Cancerslug - All The Coulda Beens
youtube.com/watch?v=hUaJvicEht8

OP here, holy CRAP