Why don't you have a girlfriend?

Why don't you have a girlfriend?

Other urls found in this thread:

change.org/p/barack-obama-impeach-the-mayor-of-brill
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

im gay

Because she's too busy fucking black cock. Cheating whore.

Focusing on graduating because I want to move to another city. Then I'll hit the market.

Cause I'm self absorbed and would be a shit partner.

Do you have a boyfriend?

>Then I'll hit the market

ASPERGERS TO THE EXTREME

no, im not that gay

Happier alone, but ifucks.

Because I am a very sadistic and strict Dominant who lives an alternative lifestyle and no woman I have ever met can live up to my expectations

I'm a paranoid, self sabotaging, emotionally insecure piece of shit that can't maintain a healthy relationship for more than two months.

So now I just focus on money.

Because I have a wife.

A host of reasons, but the really important one is that I don't have time for her.

Because I am pathetic

Because i don't want to

I do.

Coz niggers steal ours women

Thank you for that laugh user.

because I can't compete, remember?

Sounds like me except the focus on money part.

>implying waifus are any less real than 3D gfs

All i do is work, aint got time for a gf atm.

i dunno.
some aren't attracted at all, or were at some point and lost the mood.
some says i have the creepy eyes.
they are grown women and i lack the maturity.
anyway, as time goes, i had less opportunities to burn my V-card.
now, i ascended to a upper plane of existence as my wizards powers arises.
i think it's too late.

>So now I just focus on money.

What a shame. Looks like that's not working either because you're still broke as fuck.

>some says i have the creepy eyes.

Welcome to my world. The only female that hasn't told me that is my own mother. Though I suspect she may also be creeped out by me.

Because I'm very good looking, funny, hard working so I have good money, but my cock is 5 inches and all the small cock shaming terrifies me so I stopped trying to get laid and focused on... Getting more money

Mr grey will see you now

It's all about angles, and positioning man.

Find a girl who likes your size and hold on to that shit. Learn to make up for your (completely average btw) size in other ways.

Ever since my last relationship, which saying 'I royally fucked it up' is a massive understatement, I have worried endlessly that I won't handle myself well in another proper relationship. Four years later and I still can't trust that I won't go psychotic again if I get into a relationship.

It doesn't help that I think my dad should have never had me or my sisters. So I want to do my part to clean up the gene pool a bit.

I'm average looking but I want an above average looking GF. Don't wanna date a girl that I don't find attractive tbh.

It's like you're inside my head, friend

Nonetheless, things are looking well; just need patience.

I enjoy life to an adeuqate extent without shelling out half+ of my money on someone who'll end up either unappreciative , cheat, or just get bored of me and take half my assets. I can go on numerous websites if I feel that obligated and get laid. Also caring about having a GF and status pertaining to how many women you've slept with is just a complex most people have that has been constructed by media and shows/movies. Look at how the world is a decide what is important to you. I could see how browsing /b for some would make them even more depressed/hopeless because of the constant jokes about status. I understand we get a kek or two out of it sometimes but some younglings aren't so keen to the meme.

I'm emotionally broken in ways that can never be fixed or ignored.
The first woman I loved left my life when I was a teen and I never plucked up the courage to tell Her I loved her.
The next girl who I thought I could have a close friendship with was a cute nerdy white chick who was a bit on the tall side(but that was okay I was well over 6'3), she only wanted to fuck and never wanted anything resembling a relationship.
So lots of sex and friendships/acquaintanceships with women I like and angry sex with women I utterly detest is as close as I've ever gotten to a real loving relationship with a woman I care deeply for.

Then I had a nervous breakdown in college after a major injury and some complications that nearly killed me TWICE.

I've never recovered fully and the old depression, slight case of autism and slght bouts of schizophrenia driven by intense anxiety amped up.
So yeah.

I'm fucked up and will die alone and in all the ways that matter for a man like me, completely unloved.

So, outside of making ends meet, I spend my days working out, trying my hand at cooking, learning new stuff everyday, fixing and breaking stuff, writing, playing games, watching anime from a different time when I was happy, and trying not to jack off.

underrated post

Op whats that name of the girl on the pic

she broke up with me :)

change.org/p/barack-obama-impeach-the-mayor-of-brill

Fuck 50 shades of faggotry
Nothing but a kinksters wet dream and idolized abusive relationshit

because everytime I meet a girl I like she either just uses me for something or just goes for my friends. has happened a lot so I'm at a point now where I just don't try to get one anymore, but I still talk to girls and have my occasional hookups here and there. girls are like doorknobs, everybody gets a turn.

the black man keeps taking all the qt 3.14 white women, How can I even compete?

I'm neurotic and not attractive enough for people to gloss over my awful personality.

All married women and mothers are totally unacceptable.
Drug addicts are unacceptable.
Obesity is unattractive to me.
Promiscuity or being a complete slut just turns me off (and I wouldn't trust her at all, so not gf material).

This cuts what's left to less than 10% of adult females in America.

Few needles, massive haystacks.

kirsten lee

You sound like me except I don't try to fight jacking off. Why fight a normal human instinct?

Well, I've had girlfriends in the past, and I was told by them that I was actually a very good laid, I kind of learned how to compensate. Not a lot of girlfriends tho. On the other side I've had bad experiences with random hookups which is the root of my fear of it, the worst one was when her face clearly showed the disappointment and at that point that blocked me instantly so it decided not to work that night. After that night I felt way more self conscious about the issue and at the first sign of "disappointment" I get instantly blocked again (I had good experiences after it too). But I don't know, lately I think I've lost the will to keep trying.

Having said that, at this point I have a long distance relationship, I moved to another country and my girlfriend wanted to stay with me in hopes of being together once again. To be honest I think that won't work, but as you said, I'm holding into it.