Hey /b do you know what this is?

Hey /b do you know what this is?

Rush b

Something you're about to shove up your pooper

ied?

nice clock

is this the time machine that one nigger arab kid made that got OBUMMER to congratulate him?

Gonna be watching the news tbh

a clock

Fucking do it, please do it you fucking psycho

Checked the EXIF metadata OP?

A piss poor attempt at making a fake bomb. Nothing there is right.

Someone get the FBI

Don't do it.

timestamp faggot

You have autism hey

That looks way too complicated for a homemade bomb

And what should be different? You know, for future reference in case I need to disprove other bombs.

Why not just use a phone trigger?

It's rubber over cardbridge, with a maybe a laptop's mb and random parts from a smartphone and an old mobile phone put over it.
Only real this in this thread is OP faggotry

What did you make the detonator from?

kek

Smg b rush

Fake and gay

A fake bomb, boring.

Nice thumbnail, newfriend!

I would tell you but you're too stupid & would blow yourself up. I don't want that on my conscience.
Just google: how to make a bomb and join isis

Yea I'm gonna need this chicks name

It has it in the filename sperglord

Standard clock

That's the best a chain dragger can do? Stick with fucking kangaroos and drinking cans of rum you faggot failure.

so ya ever heard of semtex-A1

are you going to stick it some where and give us the number to set it off?

This

So you took a pic of either red phosphorous or red iron oxide?

I'm interested....

>semtex-A1
yeah I've heard about it and also about jello

too good to be true

u don't have the skin color of a sand nigger so i'm pretty sure you're doing it wrong.

Just tell us what time

>they backtrack the number and you get arrested for terrorism

Its today you dip

the cellphone there, is not wired to the bomb with more than 1 wire. Not to mention no blasting cap, or a battery tied to the payload to power one. I could assume there's one in the cell to the left. But... only one wire leaving that... so no current. Fake and Gay, I was just playing along.

Kek dis gonna be reel gud

You know semtex is a plastic explosive not a powder right, do at least a google search and click the first link next time, you wont look like such an idiot.

Little roo fucking faggot found mommy's red food dye. Now we're seriously impressed. I'm being totally cereal here guys.

Thanks and check'd

yeah it's jus't a movie prop. i'm trying to see if you ppl are convinced, so that would mean every unknowing ppl would be ty ofr replys and im back making more movie props.

/thread

Yeah, what about it?

Your tabs....

who is this godess

A five pound brick of remote controlled cocaine.

That's what they make newer condoms with, right?

well the red powder thing is my ownmade formula for smokes and fires in movies i can make a short video lighting it up if you want to see

Boun Ceandlick. It's in the filename you fucking retard.

Needs more wires. More led lights.(if you wanna make it much more difficult for identifying or throw people off gaurd
Don't have the circuit board in plain view have it protected with a hard cover with uncommon drill bits to make things fun so no short circuits or element damage to the "prop". Or just fucking wing it nigger.

Hahahahahahahah you killed me you absolute fakkk

saltpeter sugar dye?

nope, my own formula, still a little unrefined but works

BEEP BEEP

Bait has been raken!

a clock

name one fool in this thread?

Its clearly a clock

if obama had son it would look like this

your tabs show that you are a fag

the worlds loudest alarm

Kek underrated

Is this Ahmed Mohamed's clock?

Include me in the screenshot when OP goes postal

sauce please

a muslim alarm clock

Reporting your thread to the FBI, OP.

Allahu Akbha-larm Clock

a chance to go for the gold and beat the record?

oh god does anyone have the source?

read this message retard:

Make the 'brown explosive part' look more rectangular like if it was C4 and for good sake don't use cardbord.

>my own
>from youtube
>because I'm such a genius chemist that plays with tape, loose wires and electronic junk older than me that typical 12 year olds have access to

kys

this would not even work in theory. one wire from phone to the circuit? really? you will need atleast mass and positive for this. you wont have any current flowing like this.
sorry for my bad english.

Cyka blyat