So, how do we fix her piece of shit current plot?

So, how do we fix her piece of shit current plot?

Kill her

a girl does not need a plot

Hurry her shit up and send her to fuck people up in Westeros.

Seriously it feels like they're building her up for something they won't actually have time for in the show.

get rid of that other bitch

more scenes of her getting beat up with a stick outta do it.

just kill her off

She was shit in the books as well

Fuck her

Get her naked on camera.

F A S
A
S

To me it's felt like they've been rushing her story as quickly as possible. My guess is after whatever takes place with her current mission she will head back to Westeros.

IT'S NOT BAD
IT'S JUST ALWAYS BEEN POINTLESS

fucking hate that inbred bong face

if some strong woman in the show doesn't get raped or killed next episode I riot

>she passes the test
>she's finally no one
>they kill her off on her first mission.

lesbian sex with the waif

this
she only need a 7/10 ass

>if some strong woman in the show doesn't get raped or killed next episode I riot
interesting priorities

Show us her butt.
Also send her to Westeros.
Mostly the butt stuff though.
Aryabutt

Drop it for a season and skip ahead like they did with Bran

>tfw Littlefinger will pay the Faceless Men to have her assassinate Jon Snow

More training montages.

The ending is Arya finally being ready to go on assignments, but when she reaches Westeros it's all ice and shit.

She slips and makes that banana peel sound effect. Cuts to credits with audience laughing and clapping.

"Game of Thrones was recorded in front of a live audience."

she literally does nothing but struggle with the other girl and "muh I am still not good enough to persuade mah master"

this takes an hour of screentime

She needs to disappear for a while, just long enough for the audience to forget about her, and then suddenly, a fight somewhere far away, and suddenly it looks like an important character might be killed, and then they are saved by a mysterious stranger, they take off their face, it's Arya!

Honestly, they should drop her storyline and pretend it never existed. She was awesome when she was cute and young, but now she's an ugly trannyesque ladyboy.

shes becoming qter again

What's even the point of Arya anymore? She denounced all her claims to nobelhood(which is what the story is about, nobels/lords trying to claim the iron throne) and if she goes on any acts of vengeance than she'll be killed/go blind by her cult leader.

She's pretty much a irrelevant peasant at this point.

>Rushing her story along

>"teach me"
>"a man does not teach a girl until she sucks a cock, suck my cock Arya"
>"ok master" *sucks cock*
>"who are you?"
>"I am no one"
>"if you were no one, how can you suck a cock like a princess"
[ten episodes later]
>"Can I fuck your asshole?"
>"but I am no one"
>"if you are no one then you will not mind if I fuck your asshole"
>"ok"
[next episode]
>"What hole do you want to take my cock in?"
>"A girl doesn't have a preference"
>"Will I use the lube?"
>"A girl does not need lube"

This isn't character development, she's been becoming "no one" for 2 fucking seasons now.

Nope

>rushing her story
>5 episodes of her getting beaten up in the temple thing
kek

How many training montages has Arya had yet? Overall, how many fucking episodes have been devoted to her becoming "no one"?

>she is given a task
>she fucks it up half the times
>LOL I AM READY, I SWEAR

hfw

Let her be clever and an assassin.
>Kill her off, remove her face, recast her as someone that no one in westeros will reckonize
>Have her at Kings landing
>she kills a seemingly unrelated dock worker, who was smuggling rare jewels from Essos, since he is dead the jewels go to the palace keep instead of to pay off the guards like they should have. The guards kill the people who were paying them off, which happen to be members of the Sparrows. This ignites the fight between the Kingdom and the Sparrows. The jewels themsleves were stolen from Jorah, and tainted with the grey death. The guards start become contagious and have to be put down. One death leads to the entire empire almost collapsing.

Shit like that, killing links in a large chain of events and watching the reaction.

>Expecting a sheltered princess to become a badass assassin

She ends up killing butch girl and Fabio.

Bran S5 treatment. Albeit kinda late with 1.5 seasons of training already

>imblying she won't become a badass assassin and save the faceless men and braavos and the world
>strong woman

I feel like this too hard. Half of S5 has gone, and Battle of Meereen is nowhere close, fight for North has just begun, high sparrow has kept Loras and Margarye prisoners for a season, Kingsmoot took five episodes etc. With S7 and S8 being much shorter, the endgame is going to be rushed as fuck.

>you will never kiss a girl

I don't even get the point of her in the grand story. The books and show make it very clear than killing people is very easy. There is no need for a super assassin girl, but they are still setting it up. Killing Dany is the only thing I can think of.

>You will never kiss Arya

Have her realize th faceless cult is full of shit, burn the place down, out stealth and kill the stragglers and then take her newfound skills back to Westeros to cause instability in King's Landing

just have her play a whore in a play on braavos. she can get fucked onscreen

Start giving it a more grand purpose. Right now she's just becoming an assassin just because.

She looks like a retarded fetal alcohol syndrome child.

Make her ready

>those high-res forehead pimples.

When they first introduced the whole face-switching assassin thing, it seemed pretty dank. I would want to become an assassin. Too bad it's a boring cult where they kill people because people die?

>And who, are you?

rape
(fart)

She'll never be as cute as she was in season 1.

The bastard keep resurrecting
Better shoot him before throwing him out of a plane.

I thought she went through some development, but she still gets striggerd by a stupid theater show. A girl is not ready I guess

make her a regular character instead of a guest on doctor who

she's always been a rebel, so i think she'll fuck shit up and escape to westeros

She refuses to kill the actress, kills the waif when escaping the faceless men, kills walder frey before the season ends

voilĂ 

I agree, very qt.
>that dress

Arya trains with world's greatest sword master, now can't for the life of her figure out how to hit someone with a stick.

She is useless.
Its like watching DBZ filler for a Goku to charge his power level.
The moment she entered the training building thing was the moment when she should've been cut from the story and make room for someone else.
Then introduce him back later or just show small cuts from her struggle.
But there was no planning from DD, so she was just kept hanging around.
There is no progress in her what so ever.

Did she even learn any valuable assassin skills from her time with the faceless men other than stick fighting and some basic shit about being good at lying and merging in with crowds and stuff?

Why was a hobgoblin cast as this character?

Training for 2 weeks with a sword master doesn't make you a master yourself. Plus the waif is a fully trained faceless (wo)man, not exactly some random pushover.

Stop making her so unready, by now anyone else would've been kicked out or killed or whatever, but she keeps getting chances because main character.

Make her a faceless man, or move her somewhere else, Just do fucking anything.

Nude scene also, it is a rite of passage.

I see her now more as plot and lore dump about the Faceless Men. They are what's interesting about her plot line to me.

i wrote what's going to happen

>Nude scene also, it is a rite of passage.
Will never happen for her or Sansa. Not in this show. Maybe the next. Probably not.

Don't say that user, there's always hope.

This.

Whoa, you should work on Hollywood with ideas that bad.

>when the bongo genes hit

I don't know why directors even bother casting young brits, they always end up looking like chavs and slags

>she will be a 10/10 as she grows older

>World's greatest sword master
>Killed by Meryn fookin Trant

She will refuse to kill the actress and be forced to leave the city

>G decide to milk this season for another 5 more season.
>She finally showed her tits because "plot".

Will it happen?

>"if you were no one, how can you suck a cock like a princess"

Dog and Arya bantz were one of the best moments in the show, I really miss him.

The cute meanie? What's wrong with you, she's the best thing about aryas plot

throw money at the problem.

speed it way up,
it was the only interesting storyline at one point

Have you ever met a young brit girl? They are all slags, which works for us.

Sex scene.

>bloody'ell

He'll be back soon