How does Sup Forums feel about the protests in Milwaukee? So far there's been reports of buildings being burned down...

How does Sup Forums feel about the protests in Milwaukee? So far there's been reports of buildings being burned down, gunfire in the streets, and mass looting

Other urls found in this thread:

census.gov/quickfacts/table/PST045215/00
theguardian.com/us-news/ng-interactive/2015/jun/01/the-counted-police-killings-us-database
youtube.com/watch?v=mCx3ov55tUw
youtube.com/watch?v=-SU8zYHWbnY
youtube.com/watch?v=2Lk1kvZ_WNY
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

I think the more they do this shit, the less the general public is going to care about how they're being treated, and the more support is going to be given to use harsher means to keep them from doing this bullshit.

I mean, you can't just let people do shit like that. It's neither their legal prerogative nor is it right of them. If the government keeps letting shit like this slide then pretty soon people will start to think that domestic terrorism is a legit form of political protest.

So they're being complete degenerate niggers to protest that they should be treated as more than complete degenerate niggers?

SE WI cop here. Felon got out of car during traffic stop and ran with a gun in his hand. He pointed it at officers while running. He got shot. He died. Gun was stolen. 500 rnds of ammo for the gun on his car.

It's a thinly veiled distraction to keep the children with very short term memory from paying attention to the ongoing Hillary scandals and exposing of her decades of scandals going back to AR when Billy was sexually assaulting women as the Governor.

The liberal media doing what it's done well for far too long.

Hell I feel like that's already started to happen, with domestic terrorism and such. its a damn shame some people think burning down their own communities could change prejudices against their own people.

Here's a not so fun fact, in the past 24 hours Milwaukee has had 9 shootings and 5 murders but the only reaction has been to a police officer killing an armed criminal. Go figure.

Literally every case where back people get shot is like that. I don't get why the public is so fucking gullible that they will believe they're all just innocent victims. Honestly I think it's just that they're waiting for an opportunity to start shit and jump on anything that comes along.

This one is scary in the sense that there really shouldn't be any debate on if the cops should have shot or not. This isn't Ferguson, this isn't cleavland, this isn't even Baton Rouge. Guess pulling a gun on a cop is nuffin now.

Not even surprised. I've read the gun was stolen and that the man was shot in his chest and shoulder. He also had a criminal record. Yet somehow people want to blame the officer? Fucked up world we live in. Thanks for still putting on a badge and putting up with this bs

its fucking Milwaukee, who gives a fuck? I was goig to take my bro down there for his bachelor party but fuck, i got sober and figured out that was a terrible idea.

Minnesotafag here. Trust me, there's no reason to even go to wisconsin for anything but fireworks anyway.

Eat Shit, you fascist turd.

How about trumpler and his ongoing life of fraud, welching and lies?
Cheating his employees out of wages.
Encouraging his followers to violence.
Lying about Obama founding ISIL.
Blaming Mexicans for murder and rape.
Fraudulent trump university to steal people's life savings and put them in debt.
Saying he cannot get a fair trial in fraud case because the judge is of Hispanic descent.
He thinks he knows more about ISIL than our generals.
Openly mocked a disabled reporter.

Trumpler is human garbage.

>the less the general public is going to care about how they're being treated

But they aren't even being mistreated. That's the whole point. In 2015, there were (est.) 42,000,000 negros in this country. That same year, police killed 300~ nationwide, primarily armed and attacking or accidental (high on cocaine/meth and getting tazed.) That equates to 0.7 per 100,000 (or 7 per 1,000,000.)

>muh 'open season on negros' narrative

census.gov/quickfacts/table/PST045215/00

theguardian.com/us-news/ng-interactive/2015/jun/01/the-counted-police-killings-us-database

go fuck yourself mister "10000 lakes" faggot. we have that shit in the upper third of our state. be proud of nothing. Oh and the vikings suck. Enjoy your night

Side note, I might have been drinking tonight. It is possible.

> fascist
If you call someone this, your point is now flawed

you know I was actually there, and its quite under control
its not BLM, its just stupid people blaming the cops.

its crazy though, its basically another ferguson where it was sparked by a police man shooting an ARMED man who had 500 rounds of ammunition in his car. im from the south side and the north side is a whole different world. its literally like going from spain to syria after crossing wisconsin avenue

>Encouraging his followers to violence.

'boo hoo. race traitors and coloreds who show up to a rally and make a scene aren't given milk and cookies.'

youtube.com/watch?v=mCx3ov55tUw

youtube.com/watch?v=-SU8zYHWbnY

youtube.com/watch?v=2Lk1kvZ_WNY

>Police are involved in a shooting

>Media pushes a narrative before even knowing the facts

>People riot

>Media: ¯\_(ツ)_/¯

Sounds like a bunch of dumb niggers.

Your White Privilege ways have caused the black community to oppose the "man" and to take his whip only to use it on the "crackers" in retaliation. The truth hurts sometimes and you had better lock your doors at night cause we are coming to get what's ours to have, "Your Privilege"!

>take my bro DOWN there

Canuck detected now fuck off back to the great white north eh!

Naw, Neenah born and raised. Ain't canuckistani but still pretty fucking north.

>Canuckistani

Thanks user. Kek

thats pretty cute but if theres anything your race has proven its ineptitude at leaderhip