Hey boys!

Hey boys!

How does it feel to know that I would kick your ass in a streetfight?!?!

I have a black belt (the highest rank) in karate.
It took me 5 years to get my belt so now I can proudly consider myselfe a true master.

Since you guys havent mastered any martial art you wont last 2 minutes in a fight against me

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=Aaehn1aY8Ig
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

I can try, but if I win, your ass is mine, ok?

Isn't a black belt comparatively basic? It doesn't take training to pop someone in the eye.

Nice cans, though.

black belt requires around 30 years to achieve. you just got scammed by a mcdojo. i know girls with just one year of krav maga that would kick your fucking ass. nice tits tho

I'd just use my superior strength and weight to pin you down. This video demonstrates why all the martial arts training in the world can't equalize a massive strength and weight discrepancy. It's Conor Macgregor vs the mountain youtube.com/watch?v=Aaehn1aY8Ig

And you won't last 5 seconds with a bullet in your cunt ass. KYS Dyke

Which black belt?
With your 1st Dan rank you get the black belt, but there are many higher ranks. Which rank are you?

Why do you even talk to "op"? No timestamp no tits, just bullshit

most people can beat me in a street fight you're not special

This pocture is years old. You're a faggot if you fall for this shitty thread

op is a faggot, dont get baited

It's bait but it's still a common belief among women.

I hate old poctures.

Your karate can't beat my gun.

couldnt beat a biology book

Lol I'm a black belt too! And also am currently working as a martial arts instructor! About to test for my 1st degree!

>Black belt
>5 Years
Kek 2nd degree black belt 9 years

I swear to god, everytime I see that picture all I feel is an overwhelming and blinding urge to rape the absolute shit out of her and impregnate her.
I mean balls deep no holes barred pounding while I hold her arms over her head and suck those big beautiful tits type stuff.
I wouldn't stop till she's soaked the bed in her pussy juice, cum so hard and so many times her cunt is exhausted and raw and she's starting to bleed and fading in and out of consicousness.

Show me ya moves!

And then you punch her?

Ues but i gonna squeez your tits a couple of time for sure

Lol. How old are you? Old fag here, I started training at 13 and am 36 now. I'm pretty confident I could last 2 minutes with you. Maybe not 2 minutes balls deep in your ass but in a fight yes

Punch her?
No.
Bitch slap the shit out of her and force my cock into her mouth or cunt and whisper angry obscenities into her ear as she sobs her way through a forced orgasm if she gets out of line?
Yes.

People who play too many vidya seem to have this problem, thinking big guys are slow. Sure, a big bulky dude will have more and wider blind spots but you need to have the stature of a child to exploit them. But if you see muscle like that, you bet your ass he's lightning fast. More power=more speed
Fight without a partner for once, whore horse

Stale pasta user. Try harder next time.

Faggot - you need to use a gun on a girl? You KYS

if pictured I'd get hard
and then lose like a man

so what's being this much of a virgin like these days

I mean there are numerous martial arts specifically designed with the mind set being you're against a larger stronger opponent

/thread

No idea what you going on about. Nice tits though.

would cum on/10

BJJ bluebelt...would strangle then happily rape.

id let you overpower me anytime

I have 3 black belts, judo, kentokuqai and wodokai.
Your ass would be mine

Bitch look like trap of justin bieber

I'd just hit you with a brick, drag you back to my cave and go to town on that pussy. Your black belt won't be enough to hold your pants up.

>I wouldn't stop till she's soaked the bed in her pussy juice

Calm down virgin you wouldn't last more than 30 seconds

actualkt it qouldnt be me letting you im pretty sure you are genuinely stronger than me

Show us ur tits

Tits or get the literal fuck out. Plus, it would take a black belt to beat you in a fight, but it would take a miracle to fuck that face up worst then it already is.

can i please serve you amazon goddess

Why is being a virgin an insult again?
Secondly, I want to dominate the cunt in the OP in a sexual sense. Beating the shit out of her in a fist fight is pointless because I don't get off on beating weaker people.
I know I'm stronger and every word every deed every moment I'd easily overpower her or anyone else physically or with words is a display of that dominance.

I always wondered if there's more of her

Don't tell me how to win my fights, faggot

Women can't be black belts though

Karate? The Dane Cook of martial arts?

doesn't matter how good you think you are at a martial art, with people of a similar size sure, but you wouldn't even be able to bring me down let alone kick my ass

By win you mean "get other people with actual stands to win while I'm in the same team"?

No, I mean sticking my fingers up people's nose

Hahaha i pin you down with my superior weight and muscles. Little punches and tries to ,,use my momentum against me,, wont work in a brawl. See russian close combat technics.

Good thing I carry a gun.

I wish I could cum in 30 seconds.
My dick is abnormally long, and I have an inability to cum from sex unless I'm fucking really really hard.
And not many women can handle that.

i have been practicing Wing Chun Kung fu, taekwondo and competitive judo for like 8 years. come at me you degenerative cuck.

>Black Belt
>Highest rank
If that's what you want to keep telling yourself, sure.

If you're going to troll and pretend to be a woman OP, at least try and make it factual.

Jokes on you, i carry a wireless vibrator on a stick. My ex used to use it a lot and gave it to me so i could "go fuck myself"
If you try to fight me i will rape you with it

Is this photo shopped? that head really doesn't look like it deserves to be on that body

A-are you saying op is a boy?

Only here for potential tits.

Assault rifle > Ching chong punches

ill break your fucking arms

srsly tits now karate later

Well you look like a dude, so I wouldnt be surprised if you kicked my ass.

After you beat my ass, you could sit on my face ;)

Using martial arts in a gun fight isn't a good idea

>5 years doesn't make you a master

Lets skip the ass kicking and get right to me and you making sweet sweet woopie

mfw she thinks karate and streetfighting are the same thing

mfw she can kick and punch all she wants but all it takes it one kick or a grab to break her fucking bones

turns out i have a blue belt at being a power bottom
alternatively i have a black belt in the missionary position for the sole act of pro-creation if it pleases you

WHY TRAIN IN KARATE WHEN YOU CAN TRAIN IN THE BEST MARTIAL ART IN THE WORLD.
KRAV MAGA

been training 8 years in krav maga im pretty sure you are shit

I could easily win just by kicking you in your balls

But in all seriosuness, can OP link the FB that he took the picture from? Or at LEAST post more pictures? Those knockers are quite astounding for a plain chick.

If I let you beat my ass, can I motorboat you?

i know

Hehe, I read lick instead of kick. Would suit you more though

The thought of that makes me hard as steel. Thx, user

fuk joe m8, i'll fuk meh nuts out in ya brain

Thanks for the masturbation fuel, hotness.

this guy gets it

Ho only thing black you have is a dick in your ass.
First thing you learn is not to use it and get coocky with it.

tits or gtfo

oh my god that fucking rack

Whatever you say, Bieber.

RIGHT?? I've only done this a FEW times. The post was comical, but I'd LOVE to see some more of this chick's goods ^_^

I bet your butthole tastes yummy.

Fuck poctures.

Show your hairy pussy

I'll punch you in the boob and punt your cunt, while you keel over, I'll briefly suck your titty before using my 18 ft cock and balls as a pogo stick and dissapear into the night.

her stinky vagina and butt don't take much time to achieve.

Blablabla

Blablabla?

Actually it sounds hawt, can we fight and then make sweet love? Not in the order and sometimes both

ive seen a "blackbelt" get ravaged by average everyday nigger, youre a scrub and always will be

Heh. Okay.

Here's the thing, OP: your karate means fuckall.
Karate is proscribed combat. You have never fought someone who really wants to hurt you.
I have.
And I beat the shit out of him.
So go ahead and HiYaaaah all you want, because frankly all I need to do win a fight against you is walk up and kiss you on the mouth.
Then, when you're wondering what the fuck just happened, that's when I punch you in the solar plexus with a set of brass knuckles as hard as I can, then kick you in the face a few times to remind you to not move, and work a few around your kidneys as well.

Six fights can't be wrong.

1: Gr8 b8 m8
2: I rate edgy newfag/10
3: Idk shit about martial arts, but at least ik that 5yrs and black belt is shit lies.
4: Go brag somewhere else

Have fun chasing me with those painfull milk mounds flopping about
Lol

R u Asian cause then I'd let you handle me on the judo or jujitsu mat.

U shudv wear a kawaii wig I don't like short hair.

>Denigrating those perfect fucking tits

FUCK YOU
ILL KILL YOU
ILL KILL YOUR WHOLE FAMILY!

copypasta'd

Yumyum, I love ancient copypasta! Kill yourself OP....

I'll drop you if you try silly cunt. I have pocket sand bitch.