Yes Brazil well done, well done

Yes Brazil well done, well done

HOWEVER

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=B2iF5yYzs-4
youtube.com/watch?v=5e-zAljAgqs
youtube.com/watch?v=HYrVKLBhitE
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

I'm betting my money on your folks, Satoshi. Better not fuck this up.

Will Boys Don't Cry be out in time for Tokyo 2020?

I doubt anyone expected much from an unorganized shithole like us, you don't need to try too hard to top it.

>tfw Unit-01 lights the Olympic Torch

Harambe leave.

Unit 731

Logo looks gay af sempai, and you do understand they only gave you the olympics to cuck your culture, right? Now you will have to take wimminz seriously n' shiet.

Naughty Chuckle

>my lewd chinese cartoons are threatened because of this normie trash

FUCKING NORMIEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEES

Will there be a kaiju event, Akihiko?

Fuck no.

Will the opening ceremony have anime?

Good luck japbros, better see captain tsubasa in your opening ceremony

you better have a fully operational mecha, m8

are we going to have qt anime girls doing olympic stuff

pls answer,fumishiro

Fuck yes. Finally the Olympics returns to a first world nation. IMO Only the following nations should be allowed host privileges

- USA
- Japan
- Canadialand
- France & Italy
- England
- Germany, Norway
.............................and maybe Mexico.

>these faggots are all too young to remember the nagano games were shit with a terrible opening ceremony

>torch lit by Hatsune Miku

Oi, we put on top tier Olympics too

>Mexico.

Wanna know how I know you'll have to "go back" once Donald Trump is elected?

>not including all of Scandinavia
>even considering Mexico

Nobody watched it because you're on the other side of the planet

are you a mexican

We're in the same timezone as Japan dumbass

>no China

Spain should've had it or the US
This place will be even worse with the weebs

>t. Carlos

Oh no, im not Mexican. Shit, I just think that Mexico City could legitimately pull it off.

Sydney was decent.

Mexico could have a really cool opening ceremony with all kinds of Aztec shit

mexico city is at higher altitude then Denver
that makes for shitty competition
enjoy your no recrods

are you sure? you write like a mexican. also don't know any non-mexis who give a shit about mexico city.

Trump will not get elected

he will if wikileaks releases e-mails in late oct.

>.............................and maybe Mexico.
el chicANO

>t. juan carlos esteban montoya de la rosa ramirez

They're actually looking into getting the full scale Gundam model they have to move its arms to accept the torch from the runner and hold it for the games, iirc

that shit would be so gay

2008 was great, china is up there.

t. Xianfeng Dao Ding

Yeah, just like Greece's economy, China's air pollution and Brazil's everything

>10 (You)s
rather jelly tbph

The rape, thief, kidnapping, and murder wasn't threatened in Brazil due to the Olympics. Why would it threaten anime?

Globalist pls go

What are you trying to say? That nothing will happen?

Greece's economy is fucked beyond redemption and china's air pollution cannot be fixed without crippling the country.

If you're actually comparing that with banning loli then you're a retard.

Right after Dr. Dre's Detox and Wu Tang's Once Upon a Time In Shaolin's public realease

yeah sure
like they are going for otaku crowd
They fucking hate that anime shit

CHI

People sat they "hate" "niggers" and "Muslims" and "gays"

But that doesn't stop them now does it?

#CosplayTheOlympics
#AnimeOlympics2020

>All the documentaries about anime in the run up to the games to explain Japanese culture
>They'll spend half of it condemning anime for promoting sexist attitude to women
>Then complain there aren't enough blacks

This will literally happen, at least with my flag.

>Not Spain.

Barcelona 92 was amazing.

You can't criticize black or brown people, see also the slavery and sharia law of Qatar

The UN feminist groups however absolutely detest Japanese anime and games that sexualize imaginary underage children

well lolis and stuff would scare the normies that pay for the Olympics so you can be sure they will try to stop it
also UN and all the other fucktards are going after anime very long and this is their chance
the stuff you mentioned is what they want so they surely dont want to stop this

youtube.com/watch?v=B2iF5yYzs-4

noone says that beside virgins on the internet and unneducated whitetrash who live in trailers tho

i am expecting a 1:1 scale gundam mecha from you, guys. don't let me down.

epic la familia

>stonerplank and water stonerplank
Sorry Japan, you already lost

>The 2020 Tokyo Olympics Opening Ceremony
>Directed by Hideaki Anno

With an estimated total of 5 to 10 percent of the national population, France has the largest number of Muslims in Western Europe

Confirmed for having in olympic opening:

paper lamps, straw hats, katana, manga, karaoke, shrines anime noodles toyota cars robots geisha emperor kamikaze JAV eletronics sushi pearl harbor sakura haiku nintendo weaboos pokemon atari karate judo sumo population decline bullet train mt. fuji volcano honor earthquakes ninja tsunami yakuza vocaloid hentai shintoism raped koreans and chinese dead whales banzai cat things slinty eyes rice handfan kendo sake rising sun kanji tiny dicks super mario samurai godzilla inns power rangers scrolls kawaii bushido kimono and yukata

This is going to be amazing.

what's your point?

>implying it shouldn't just be a live abridged version version of Akira with the original soundrack

How would Anno do the Olympic Opening Ceremony?

holy shit are they gonna make olympic related anime shorts for advertizing

like love stories between a track girl and a judo player

oh god

>no idol pedophilia
Shit opening

but i thought japan was xenophobic as fuck

how will they control the anime

>8K

youtube.com/watch?v=5e-zAljAgqs

wtf is this propaganda

youtube.com/watch?v=HYrVKLBhitE

is that bad

doubt it and if so it will be heavily altered like judo player being the refugee or something

Japan will not make such garbage like that

>horse racing
>but the horses are girls
>and they're lesbians
>and they ice skate
>and they're idols

Vira Lata complex strikes again.

The Olympic committee do not give a solitary fuck about the internal situation of countries. They only care about who pays out the biggest bribes. They'd play it in North Korea if Kim could cough up the money.

Loli anime is not some massive in your face product in Japan. Apart from certain anime, the whole medium in general is looked down on, and Hentai in general certainly isn't something that people would proudly brag about. Hell, the Japanese language is borderline inaccessible at the best of times. No Gaijin is going to stumble into a creepy book store and start looking at hardcore lewds to get an international incident. Those types of manga are still mainly an internet thing anyway.

If the World Cup in 2002 went off without Loli getting banned, why would it happen in 2020?

A judo boy falls in love with a track girl.

unable to confess he joins the 2020 olympics to try and see her again

FUCK OFF KEIT-AI

China's opening ceremonies were untouchable. You have to put them on the list you stupid double nigger.

>You will not attend the 2020 Olympics and while you're there also go Comiket 98

t. Xing Ping

RIP user

Short of a Clinton scandle in the next three months. Maybe not. He might.

O a Ping Pong 2 u 2

>Implying comiket wont be banned by 2019

kek, the UN is coming for your chinese cartoons son

world changed drastically during those 18 years

Liking gundam is as acceptable as liking the simpsons over there, it's not late night pedoshit for the average greasy otaku

Monster Musume already went from hentai comic on Pixiv to full blown anime, so I'm pretty sure this will happen.

>spicland
>first world

t. juanito el polo loco lawnmower

They'll just move it that year.

But I really want to go to the Olympics and I want to go to Japan, so I need to start saving now.

Stop genociding them you filthy animals.

>I want to support the jews that want to ban loli

Fucking die in a fire britcuck

Nice logo already

Mexico would still be way better than Brazil.

Damn I kinda want this

Jokes on you, I'm American. I just have to use a VPN to access the BBC coverage since I don't have cable.

Anyways, loli will not die.

this is what the last tokyo olympics opening ceremony looked like. japan will keep it classy and anyone who thinks there's going to be anime is an underage weeb.

>Comparing the 1964 Olympics of a country still basically recovering from WW2 to the technology-oriented cultural superpower it is today

That's like looking at 1930s propaganda and thinking that the opening ceremony will be nothing but Nazi-style military parades.