It is settled, I'm aiming for 2020 tokio, which is the easiest sport one can qualify in?

It is settled, I'm aiming for 2020 tokio, which is the easiest sport one can qualify in?
pic related seems meme af

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=oQ7uWpn4DTs
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

counter strike

Dressage

It's kinda dangerous, but it's so easy that men and women compete together

Rock climbing

memeing

Depends on your country. In mine is table tennis and archery.

Expensive as fuck. also, usually practised by super rich kids. In Spain, its literally a sport for princesses and the daughter of Amancio Ortega, founder of Zara.

If you are still young and your parents have money, go to Felcsut and bribe everyone to get on the youth football team.

archery would be my second guess

it would be great to bribe my way to olympian baginas, unfortunately I have no such privilege

Yeah, it's a rich people sport. Mitt Romney's wife does it as therapy for her multiple sclerosis.

It'd kinda weird how European-style equestrian is a rich people sport. I moved out West, and even some poor people here own horses and ride them around town as transportation

FOX

The slovak guy doing archery in Rio is my distant relative. He is lucky that he has a family with movie, without that he would never have a chance to train every single day.

>He is lucky that he has a family with movie
what

"family with money"

I just woke up and Iam fucking retarded now for a few hours

Money

Baseball is back in the 2020 games.

I'm sure Hungary doesn't exactly have a huge baseball culture.

I dunno whether you need to go at that length, shit seems easy, train 2x per week, all set

I've never seen a baseball pitch anywhere in the country. Still you need to qualify somehow

You always need to qualify somehow..

Baseball seems like a good bet I think.

I don't know what kind of archery talent Hungary has, but 2024 is possible if you work hard and aren't naturally awful at it.

Do you guys think I could qualify in curling for Beijing 2022? We all know that Winter qts > Summer qts. Also 6 years is a long time to get ready.

You just have to beat Shuster. It's not that fucking hard

Archery is not as easy as you think, you need to be strong mentally and practice 5+ hours a day to be any good. Not to mention having good coaches and £2000+ for equipment for start. Doable if you don't have a job and can gain access to all year outdoor range. This plus coaching.

Water polo or some other team sport. Look into winter sports as well. Emigrate to Oceania for free olympic quota spots.

A lot of country clubs in Minnesota and North Dakota still do curling in the winter. If you've got the money, move there and join one.

Apparently curling used to be bigger in other parts of the northern US. My mom's from Buffalo and said they used to do it when she was a kid and they didn't feel like bowling

Dressage and shooting are the least physically demanding but also the most expensive.

You have to work for Home Depot to stand a chance at competing in curling

kek

Women's rugby, that's what I'm doing. I'm not even joking. The Olympic committee has already informed me that they will allow me to compete without surgery as long as I keep my testosterone below 10 nanomols per litre for at least a year prior to the Olympic games.

kek

I feel like you think I'm joking, but I'm not. In 2020 look on the rugby field for the 6'2 "woman" with the erection and you'll see me.

Same here

Lego heir and Ecco (shoes) heir are both in our Olympic squad, competing in Equistran

Godspeed user.

How are you going to keep your test low without losing playing ability?

I bet all the easy shit is cliquey as fuck and you only get in if you k ow someone

ITT

They can be cliquey as they want to be, as long as you out-perform them you're in

Shitposting

You can have intercourse with non-olympian women, you know.

how are you going to manage an erection with such low test?

>people in this thread saying dressage is easy and the least physically demanding when they've literally never been near a horse

Derp

It's a shame there isn't a shitting in the street event, India would finally win something

>living life on ez modo

not just that, but if you win a medal you are set for life 150k + monthly dosh is a nice sum. Works for paralimpics too

>2x per week
pot lel

it's more like
>train 4-5 hours a day
>read books
>watch videos of yourself shooting to improve technique
>stretch every single day because of the strain that shooting so much puts on your shoulder
>strength training at least 3 times a week to develop the muscles to handle such a volume of practice
>pray that you're lucky enough to have access to a world class coach

and if you don't have some innate talent you can forget about winning a medal

Skeleton

True getting into the team will be impossible.
You have to be posh and super rich otherwise they won't pick you

I will quickscope my way to the finals

Testosterone "taints" the body. Once you have been affected by it you never completely lose the effects, so a man with lost test for a year who had high test through his life will absolutely BTFO any woman.

Yeah........... Shooting not so much.

Although the usa 10m winner has only been shooting competition for 5 years.

Its called a diamond..... Not a pitch.

Judo, if you were dedicated.

Bmx

>implying an average person does not read books and does not go to the gym 3-4 times a week

easier than I thought

youtube.com/watch?v=oQ7uWpn4DTs

meme sports where the standard is pretty low because few people participate.

Shooting is probably the right answer. You don't need to be in great physical shape which would take years of training. You don't need to learn multiple skills which would take years of training.

Go for it.

Shooting maybe the most mentally demanding.

And even with the shilting jackets, pants and boots you need good isometric muscle control and cardio to hold stance and not allow your heart beat, under pressure to fuck your shot.

>mentally demanding
>participants are borderline retarded

you know most of these guys did not even finish high school

Every sport will be hard as fuck.

>if you have double nationality with a meme tier country (i.e Brazil), aim for qualification there
>cheapest sports to practice are "athletics", beach volleyball and swimming but in both cases, you have to be GOAT tier
>easiest sports that doesn't require too much fitness are table tennis, horse shit and golf
>sailing is an option if you are a boat faggot

League of Legends

You can be book retarded and still be much more in control of your emotions and reaction to stress than a laureate.
I'd rather be with qt3.14 Trasher than any non-medical doctor in case of disaster.

track and swimming require you to be a genetic freak
dressage requires you to be rich
for table tennis you need a chink's soul
sailing is extremely demanding, kids start training since 6 or so and never stop

so that leaves you with beach volleyball and golf

>you need a chink's soul

how does one have something that does not exist

must also consider that 2020 we'll have boredball, surfing, climbing and skateboard, so...

Used to date a girl who did dressage and she was a 105 pound hoe with rich parents she was the opposite of an athlete