Ok Sup Forums, I just got fucking mugged by my drug dealer, and I honestly didn't know what to do...

Ok Sup Forums, I just got fucking mugged by my drug dealer, and I honestly didn't know what to do. I'll tell the story in greentext format:

>last week
>making legally questionable purchase with said dealer
>turn up 13 dollars short, I offer to give him some of his weed back, guy tells me not to sweat it and lets me go
>fast forward till today, 8pm
>call guy and arrange to meet
>bring 260 dollars, but I only have to pay 150 dollars for weed
>I see his car, it's still running, but think nothing of it
>I walk up next to the car, he rolls the window down and says "get in the fucking car, I got my burner pointed at you through the door"
>realizing that if I run, he could easily catch up with me since his car was still running
>I get in the back seat, two huge dudes pull me in and force me into the middle seat in between them
>he turns around, cocks the hammer, and puts the gun to my head
>he goes on and on about how "no one steals 13 dollars from him" and that he was gonna "blow my head off" if I did it again
>He asks me how much money I have, I say 260, one of the big dudes grabs my wallet and takes all the cash out
>Both of the big dudes punch me square in the chest multiple times, but I keep looking at the gun
>Big guys throw me out of the car
>Dealer drives off

Are there any police officers or people with experience who can give me some tips on how to escape a situation like this? By the time I knew he had a gun there was no way to escape. If I ran, the car would have caught up to me, and I'd be dead.

Stop buying weed from niggers. Problem solved.

>This

/thread

/thread

Stop buying from niggers, you double nigger.

This x100

Dumbass
Don't buy weed you piece of shit
You could have easily been killed over some shitty high.

dealer was a spic

Don't get in the car. act stupid like you don't know what he means and walk away calmly. This has worked for me but I've also been robbed by some nig i trusted. I busted his huge window at his house with a rock and his name written on it and all his housemates got pissed at him. Then he went to jail for some other shit because idiots rob people and shit.

Next time don't be a puss and just walk away.

Or dont deal with niggers.

Or meet in a public area

Or anything really. Don't just get in a guys car. Seriously you idiot

He threatens you with a "burner" you walk away and tell him to go fuck himself.

why would you call a dealer if you dont have enough money faggot

Wait some weeks then give him anonymously to the police with the infos they need, license plate, FB, phone number, adress, insist on the fact that the guy is armed and dangerous. You can add lies to put him in a more delicate position. No one will ever know.

>I get in the back seat
Thus did obedience fail.

Stop being a degenerate disgrace for a human

well then get yourself a white dealer damnit
they're not that prone to the "gangsta lyfe xxDD"

He wouldn't have shot you dude. Also buy a pistol and get your CCW. Assure it never happens again.

So you robbed a high enough level drug dealer that you could get yourself killed? Well you did this to yourself try to not fuck over the wrong people I guess?

Also this story is most assuredly not real

Didn't happen faggot

I didn't rob anyone. He changed his prices and I didn't have enough money. He said it was "cool" and let me off the hook. It wasn't "cool"

Samefag

this

Continue dealing with him, and over time, just act like nothing happened. Let the relationship go back to normal. Let it build up, till you have a 1 on 1 deal with him and its long forgotten. Then beat the SHIT out of him. Jump him with a pipe or something, and beat him to within an inch of his life. Beat him savagely and without mercy, until he is muttering, and begging, and pleading. Beat him until he cant fight back, and then raise your weapon above his head to finish him. Make him think its the end. And then walk away. That fear will scar just about any man.

like i haven't seen niggers doing worse. ill take this to your future i can tell you that much

I had kind of the same deal - my guy counted my cash, I was ten short.
He reached into his jacket, pulled out a hand with two fingers pointing forward at me, mimed pulling back a hammer and said "Don't leave town, or I'll come looking for you... Ha! Can you imagine?!"

I paypal'd the cash to him once I got home, and we laughed about it at his sisters birthday a few days back.
Get a white dealer, you fucking idiot.

this x2

>implying the dealer is fine with this and assumes op is aswell
>implying the dealer wouldn't mug op a second time

just maintain a relationship for a month and drop a dime, mofo aint stable. bad for biz

Get your own gun and dump the whole magazine into his face, then steal all his shit
>profit
Or you can find out where is family lives and hurt/kidnap one of them

I'm pretty damn sure I'd get my head blown off by one of his homies. No thanks.

You should have just told him you'll pay back the difference next time. Also you're an idiot for bringing more than you needed cash wise and/or not bringing enough the first time.

Narc his beaner ass out to the fuzz you pussy

call the cops on him, report the crime, be a confidential informant and wear a wire the next time you buy. after the deal goes down, laugh smugly at his face as multiple officers close in at gunpoint and shoive his nose to the ground and smile at the sound of the cuffs clicking on

This, Might as well give up slanging op your rep is tarnished with faggotry. Ever one will hear of how much of a bitch you are. Then others will come to seek what you have and make it theirs

Get a shotgun and blow his fucking scalp back

Why are you so outraged that a criminal did criminal things to you? Fucking stoners, pack of useless cunts.

Op is definitely a pussy faggot but when I started smoking I bought a gun.
Never needed it.

you are a fucking idiot. first of all, if you are gonna get drugs at get it from someone you know and not a fucking gay retard like that, second if that really happened to you, you must now know by now you must stop getting them from him and find a new drug dealer otherwise you're gonna keep getting butt fuck by that faggot.

then you didnt beat him badly enough.

doesnt understand that it was an act to get the power back in the dynamic.

/thread

fuck you OP

I'm not "outraged", I'm just seeking advice. I know I missed a lot of red flags that should have let me know not to show up, but hindsight is always 20/20

What a faggot. Catfish him online and then ruin his reputation

Even worse retard.

I'd probably do this if I had no other reason to live, just to see how many violent gangsters I can take off the street and slowly see the crime rate go down. If I die, well fuck it I was going to kill myself anyway.

Right because pulling a gun in that alleged situation would've gone so smoothly.

Move to CA
Get a medical card
Problem solved

Yeah....until his homeboys come after you and beat you to death