Who here is sick of keem? FUCK THIS GUY. We need him publicly hanged...

Who here is sick of keem? FUCK THIS GUY. We need him publicly hanged. He said himself that he would help anyone who has been slandered by leafy so lets tweet made up shit that he'd probably report on his stupid FUCKING show

NYPA.

fuck off kid.

14 year old leafy fanboy.

INB4 More wannabes defending him with nothing more than "lel ur fag" and "leafy lover."

I hate Keem and Leafy. Both are cancer watched by people who have nothing going for them in their lives.

Eat a fat chode kid

>thinking /b is a great place to advertise your youtube channel.

whatever faggot.

/thread

Keem is a bigger faggot than OP

this. not afraid to admit i have 0 life

OP is a fag for paying fucking keemstar,the most irrelevant person ever, any fucking attention.

Honestly tho him and leafy need to purge themselves from this world

This

Exactly this. These posts don't lead to anything but giving him more undeserved attention.

Pretty much

Fuck leafy and keemstar, And fuck you OP your obviously a leafy lover. Why do you give a fuck about this drama?

I disagree,even though I said what I said, I doubt it would majorly affect keem. The problem is this kid won't let the meme die and bitches about it where no one cares.

Good point. I just feel like seeing him at all is just another low quality bait and I'm tired of it.

okay seriously, i didn't even know who the fuck this guy was until he became the face of hate on youtube. idubs made a video on him that was great, then a fucking tsunami of shit on him comes up to the point that i'm sick of seeing his face.
i don't hate keem, i hate those that keep pouring shit about him that i couldn't give less of a fuck about on my screen

This whole board is low quality bait, everyday some fag comes on and posts the same thread fucking DAILY as if its their job,excuse me as I go claim a waifu and acknowledge that women like big dicks

No one here is sick of keem, first of all he's doing it for views anyway lol, you need to stop giving a shit and stop posting on Sup Forums.

Personally: I enjoy watching some of Leafy's things but wouldnt consider myself a fanboy. I don't really feel like any of the content on youtube that is new really entertains me all to much.

That being said I have popped on to listen to music while playin vidya or just to waste time till I am tired enough to go to sleep and Keem is a name that has popped up a lot recently. My opinion of him isnt soaring but I don't give a shit enough to do anything about it.