USA
>USA
USA
>USA
USA
>USA

low quality thread.

2nd and 3rd are just honorary loser titles, it's all about gold

Would you rather have fucked one chick that's a 9-10 OR two chicks separately, one that's a 6-7 and another that's a 3-4? What they can do is subjective to their ranking.

>he cant bring home the gold

>Wanting to adopt the American system

It's order on golds with the other two as tiebreakers

Stupid comparison. Easily the latter.

Fucking one hot chick will get boring quick. Variety >>>

homely girls are kind of my fetish desu

Gold should be 3 points, silver 2, and bronze 1 point. The ranking should be based on that.

Real Way:
Gold - 5 Points
Silver - 3 Points
Bronze - 1 Point

American Way:
Whatever benefits us at the time.

Golds are literally the only thing that matters. Whichever country wins the most golds, i.e. wins the most events, wins the Olympics. Silvers and Bronzes are consolation prizes for cucks and should not count towards anything.

That's fair also, but anyway, one gold medal doesn't count more than 10 silver medals.

oh so NOW golds dont matter?

>3rdWorldLogic

Only Gold matters, the other two are consolation prizes. The country that wins the most events should be first, not the country with the most points based on some arbitrary system.

Will American men get BTFO by British men again?

Yes it does, because that Gold actually won an event while the others lost. Silver still means you didn't win, so it's worth nothing.

literally this

because you've given up.

that's subjective dumbass

what if I'd rather bust two nuts rather than one?

You mean Scottish men? The rest of GB doesn't do shit.

Virgin detected

this isn't one of your gay go kart races Mitchell

Do you also rank footballing countries based on how many World Cup 2nd and 3rd places they got? You see how retarded of a logic that is? Gold is the only thing that counts because Golds = Events WON, not events you lost or did pretty good in.

I don't agree or disagree, but try a thought experiment:

If there was a country that literally took both silver and bronze in EVERY event in the Olympics, wouldn't their team's athletic ability be considered absolutely ludicrous?

No, they'd be bridesmaids

>it's a brit steals credit from scotland if it suits them but ignores them otherwise post

>forgetting based Yorkshire

>b-british men a-are too good, they h-have to be s-split

Usually in the Olympics it's countries that compete not gay little treehouse clubs where you play limp crumpet over a picture of the queen.

Yeah let's count 4th place too, and 5th. Anything worse than 1st is meaningless, getting a consolation medal doesn't make it mean something.

But I guess this debate will go on forever and the countries that win most gold medals will support the current ranking system and the countries that don't will oppose. The IOC probably has it's own reason for valueing one gold over any amount of silver

You're asking me to try a thought experiment around something that could literally never fucking happen.

Regardless, they'd just be considered unlucky even if that were the case. It still doesn't matter because if you think logically it means they didn't win any events, which means they should not rank higher than a country that actually won an event.

That's a fun stat. They do the same thing with Texas. There's apparently a lot of athletes from the state.

You Brits get mad at us every Olympics by sorting by overall medal count.

GOD'S OWN COUNTRY

Yes, the obvious reason being you have to win an event to get Gold. You don't need to win to get any other medal.

What a crazy thought process: the country that wins the most should be the winner. Mental!

>please stop being better than us, british men

>The IOC has its own reason for valuing one gold over any amount of silvers
Gee I wonder what that reason is. Maybe it's because they know that first place is all that matters. Really tough to figure out.

Ahw so ruthless

>NBC using total count

top kek

If you ain't first, you're last.

>he believes in quantity > quality

Reports are coming in that an American fired a gun without killing anyone.

She wasnt black tho

Per capita the USA is the greatest Olympic country ever.

That's the american philosophy though?

It objectively isn't.

that's how we celebrate

USA is still winning the total medal count per capita

Apparently not in Ireland, when it comes to asses.

Not that I wouldn't expect this logic from a country that rewards tying in sports

lol mad chink

We're so terrified of pale, sickly twigs with rotting teeth in their little tweed suits, you're right
>OI BRUH WE FACKIN HAHD CUNTS YEAH?
until the tv license inspection squad comes

You cringy cunt.

only winning matters you fucking faggot
they shuoldn't even give out silver and bronze

kek