Is Stephen Colbert right in his assertion that Kanye has fucking lost it or is he just butthurt that he will never be...

Is Stephen Colbert right in his assertion that Kanye has fucking lost it or is he just butthurt that he will never be as relevant as Kanye?

youtube.com/watch?v=aAYEgf2It2c

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=zIUzLpO1kxI
youtube.com/watch?v=3RVHDlPqZWE
youtube.com/watch?v=BbmDFo-Z600
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

Kanye sold plain white t-shirts for 100 dollars and people bought them.

Who is REALLY insane I wonder

Why do all the men who get involved with this family act so strange?

I miss the old Kanye, straight from the 'Go Kanye
Chop up the soul Kanye, set on his goals Kanye
I hate the new Kanye, the bad mood Kanye
The always rude Kanye, spaz in the news Kanye
I miss the sweet Kanye, chop up the beats Kanye
I gotta say, at that time I'd like to meet Kanye
See I invented Kanye, it wasn't any Kanyes
And now I look and look around and there's so many Kanyes
I used to love Kanye, I used to love Kanye
I even had the pink Polo, I thought I was Kanye
What if Kanye made a song, about Kanye?
Called "I Miss The Old Kanye," man that would be so Kanye
That's all it was Kanye, we still love Kanye
And I love you like Kanye loves Kanye

You're not cool, user. Leave.

Kanye has always been autistic, especially during big media appearances. It's part of his appeal and the controversies he causes added a lot to his fame.

Oh I also came by to ask who is this faggot with glasses?

Is it one of those le funny late night hosts with whom they feed stupid americans?

>Stephen Colbert
>Kanye West

Hey guys, 2013 called they want you to go back

I feel really bad for him. He's obviously got some sort of mental illness, probably undiagnosed.
I think he knows it.
I would guess manic depression or something. Like bipolar disorder.

He seems really mentally tortured.

All visionaries were regarded mentally unstable at some point or another. Kanye is one of a dying stock and while society attempts to disregard him as being "insane", he rises above it every single time.

Kanye is surrounded by people who don't call him out on his bullshit. That's his only problem. The dude just needs better friends.

See these comments sometimes, honestly struggle to tell if its satire or not.

I like Colbert but his persona is literally one giant satirical joke. Kanye has made some of the most important contributions to popular music - and to a lesser extent, popular culture - of the last thirty years.
I think Kanye will be okay.

>probably undiagnosed

He's mentioned some anti-anxiety meds like Lexapro in his lyrics, so I think he's just hamming it up in public

hi Kanye

There's nothing wrong with anything he said.

Up until a few months ago, we didn't know Kanye was massively in debt. We could've easily figured it out but no one even bothered because a) the celeb media is that fucking incompetent or his economic status has no relevance to society or b) it's because he chose to keep it a secret. Only after several major hits he talked about it, like tricking his audience into registering to a shitty music streaming website. And even then Kim paid for it.

The guy can't write a song without 8 other people sticking their dicks in it, but he's made a ton of money after years of being called an idiot, a douchebag and an untalented piece of shit.

DUDE MY MOM DIED LMAO
DUDE THE COTTON FIELDS LMAO

He has clearly lost his shit, at first his ramblings sounded some what coherent and maybe even a little real, good hearted. But we've heard him rant about the same shit for years now, and he never gives any detail to these "ideas" he has to change the world. He just spews random shit like "I TALKED TO PAYLESS, WE WANTED TO GET YOU DOPE CLOTHES SO YOU WUN GET BULLIED NO MOE. WE WUZ KINGS."

imo he's so bitter and butthurt over being sidelined in the fashion industry that he completely lost it.

The other possibility is that it's all an elaborate show, which is possible because you can see Kanye acting completely fine on Keeping up with the Kardashians and in candid paparazzi videos.

He lost his shit years ago, user, with BUSH DOESN'T CARE ABOUT BLACK PEOPLE:

youtube.com/watch?v=zIUzLpO1kxI

Ayoo hol up
so u be sayin our city is flooded n shieet
we be losin our homes n shiet

hol up lemme get sum shoes n tvs n shit thats r fate n shiett

youtube.com/watch?v=3RVHDlPqZWE

Kanye West hasn't been relevant at all, unless your dome Kardashian following faggot.

i'm white and i'd loot the shit out of commercial businesses during a disaster. When the shit hits the fan it's everyman for himself nigga, race got nothing to do with it.

Speaking of losing it.

Will Colbert make it to the end of the year? I don't see this "restructuring" improving his ratings any time soon.

>Kanye has lost it

The dude is married to Kim Kardashian for how long now? I'm surprised he hasn't really gone off the deep end long ago.

this. only utter plebs disregard him as an arrogant clown. He earned that arrogance.

youtube.com/watch?v=BbmDFo-Z600

I actually kind of applaud Kanye for saying that. He wanted to speak his mind and so he did, people should do that more often if we want to get anywhere to work with our differences.

hell yeah nigga I'd steal me a VR set you know what I'm sayin nigga so I can beat off to my wafiu and pick up my american psycho DVDs

Pretty much this. Anyone with decent knowledge on hip-hop knows how extremely powerful he is to the industry. No one is currently most highly sought out as a promoter, aside from Jay-Z and Diddy. If you know that fact, you don't know Kanye.

Now saying that, that's basically the only problem Kanye has. He took said power to his head and believes he's known for something more than his brand that revolves around music.

GET OUT OF MY BOARD Sup Forums NIGGERS

Pro tip: being in debt doesn't mean you don't have the money to pay the debt

after the black lives matter episode he deserves to get shitcanned.

pleb detected

Yes, what a genius.

Check out his "Derelict" collection. Some day everyone will dress like this.

Pro tip: being in debt doesn't necessarily means that's the case.

What happened? I remember seeing a clip a few weeks ago when a black guy from some documentary claimed it was impossible for black people to be racist

Kanye is in the same tier of relevance as Kim Kardashian. Only reason he gets away with it is cause he's black

>chipmunks singing in the background

black """"""""music"""""""""

nice b8

>2016
>people still think kanye is anything special

Imagine being this fucking brainwashed

>niggers
>talented
Top kek. You kanyefags are hilarious

>All these fags who have never listened to MBDTF, College Dropout, or Late Registration

Meh, his best work was as a producer for Mos Def and others 15 years ago.

>this faggot who thinks these are particularly notable.

DUDE I CAN SPEAK ONLY IN MEMES LMAO

I know you're trying to be funny with this pic but literally everything he's wearing is, or has been, fashionable.

they swapped seats and Colbert was taught how hard it is to be black in America by a nigger with millions of dollars in his bank account.

Actually it was $200, and it was the retailer that sold it, not Kanye himself.

If you actually paid attention, you'd know how much he criticizes this and other brands being too expensive. He's working with Payless, soon.

This Sup Forums kanye meme needs to fucking die already.

>tfw Colbert report will never come back

He should just go back to playing the damn character

0/10 you're just butthurt

Who promoted and made sure the shirts were a success though? Are you telling me a $200 white shirt would've sold like hot cakes had it not been for Kanye's symbolic face on it?

His work on The Blueprint is probably the height of Kanye's talents as a solo producer. I prefer the MBDTF/Yeezus era Kanye but the songs on those two albums each have tons of producers credited to them.

>arguing with delusional kanye shitposters

>All visionaries were regarded mentally unstable at some point or another.

true, but what has he produce in the last 6 months but shit talking?

>This faggot is a faggot

Ruffled collars were fashionable in the 1400s.

He should add that to his outfit.

DUDE YOU JUST REPLIED WITH A MEME YOURSELF LMAO

>yet another kanye song where the production is the only decent thing

sure do love this talented artist.

>The guy can't write a song without 8 other people sticking their dicks in it

Yes he can... Can you shut up and listen to some of his early work before you say stupid shit like this?

>kanye
>having it at any point

dudes always been a crazy idiot

Derelict my balls

let me hear what kind of music you like

>make alternative R&B~ esque instrumentals with G-funk overtones
>put dogshit rap over them
>get hailed as a genius

I'm not a fan of his early work. It still doesn't change the fact that he's devolving as an artist. Kanye West is slowly becoming The Kanye West Band.

>Yes he can... Can you shut up and listen to some of his early work before you say stupid shit like this?

but senpai, thats not even the same kanye we see on ellen.

I love you Hayley

summs up well

fuck off

embarrassed for you

Guys I swear he is really good no one understood john lenon until he got killed yeezy is a future thinker a prophet just like jayden smith all the uneducated think of them as crazy people!!

>He's obviously got some sort of mental illness, probably undiagnosed.

It's called "Autism", user.

just go ahead and show us your shitty cookie monster metal so we can all laugh at you

Despite the autistic bait let's just throw TPAB in.

That was the normal price for those t-shirts.

My fav meal band is huey lewis and the news you like kanye

I win.

why the fuck would you feel sorry for him

need as many arrogant, honest, people who don't give a fuck as we can get.

Yeah sure we do, as if that's not the reason pop culture is shit already.

THIS THIS THIS
feel the bern you racist fucks

nice b8 kid

Colbert is just jumping on the Kanye hate bandwagon.

>lost it

Are you kidding? Kanye never had it. He's a fucking retard and probably a closet homosexual. All of the people who talk about him being a genius or gift to music are trolling. Have you listened to any of his songs? He's like Jaden Smith from the future.

>I enjoy the musical stylings of Kanye West

His album The Life of Pablo which was the number one streamed album.

im not even talking about black people and I consider Trump to fall under that umbrella as well. I don't think it is a bad thing I like people who voice their opinions even if it is the wrong one and do what they want.

>he just stopped replying
wew what a craven.

Guys let's discuss why Zach Hill is the greatest drummer of all time!

>Kanye never had it
Then why has he won a total of 21 grammys?

Because overtly popular music is cancer.

lol its not the reason
arrogance drives art

Because he makes shit music

>gibs me dat money moofugga

Kanye isn't remarkable, but he's prominent at a time when everything else is pure dogshit, which makes him look better than he is by comparison.

He's the "It Follows" of rappers.

>mainstream music is Le trash xD
>get some taste kiddo

>arrogance drives art
what fantasy world do you live in?

You still didn't post shit bitch. You think I'm impressed you like TPAB like it's a unique gem?

It is tho

b8

>This anti-anti contrarianism where you have to like all popular music
Imagine Sup Forums dictated your life to this extent.