Waifu claiming thread

Waifu claiming thread.

Previous: >Claim your Waifu/Husbando
>No Claiming Waifus/Husbandos that have already been claimed
>No stealing (unless trips or more)
>No RP of any kind (maybe some on occasion)
>Discussion is welcomed
>No one is going to take you seriously if you don't post your waifu
>Naps are a GOOD idea
>Insult others with vigor
>If you're posting images you're not lurking
>Refrain from being lewd
>3D is almost always trash
>Joining means a reserved place in hell
>Most importantly, have fun!

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=I24FMnEj0ps
youtube.com/watch?v=SsUR8vPxI8g
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

Hello. Juvia claimed.

Don't call me that.

Sorry I'm such a no life btw

Claimu

Yo

A boring day of cleaning and napping really.

Well, can I call you Fluid Druid?

Clammed

For minimum wage, you bet your sea faring ass I do.

Claim!

I was the only one doing anything worthwhile. I stayed on the objective for the longest to hold it, had most kills and did the most damage on my team. And I did it as a Tracer, she's supposed to be a harassing fly that picks off weakened enemies, not the one dishing out the most damage. Ugh.

And I think my buddy isn't all that great at FPS games either and kinda sucks, but I stick with him because he's my friend.

Great, sounds like your day has been going well
However what did you want to watch?
Well that kinda sucks
Doing anything fun at the moment?

(slutty maid)
meany

(discount tsundere~chan)
11am and im still up

>Sachi
I am mean. I have a bad habit of picking on people i like

No.
It's been uneventful. Having to be up for 30 whatever hours is going to suck.

oh
That's nice?

>11 am
that's not that late right?
>30 hours
Holy shit dude, you have insomnia?
Never heard of a sane person being up that long

No. Is that length really that bad?

what kind of fag are you
usually i would go to sleep at like 8

>120 hours
Does that mean I'm insane?

Hello. Also nice double dubs

Notice me senpai! I know you're out there!

That's kind of you to do that with him, not all that great at FPS here either.

You two do anything other than OW?
It's been pretty nice.

Danganronpa, i always plan to do it but i get sidetracked by something else.

Too bad you're a slutty maid.

The longest I've been awake was 26 hours and then i collapsed
>Perhaps I'm just a faggot
Also if your day has been boring wouldn't that make you more sleepy?
Well you know how faggy I am
>Went to sleep at 5 at night
I just like the night more plus i have a break so it's all good
hours
Is that even possible? You're shitting me right
I'm here, whats up

I'm always tired Yuno. And I have to stay awake to keep my schedule in order for school, going back in three days.

too bad you aren't

We play a lot of games together. From Starcraft 2, Arma 3, Smash Bros., Dark Souls 3, Minecraft are those that I can remember at the top of my head.

Oh. Uh, my apologies. You're not the one one I'm looking for.

M-me?

I claim holo the wisest of wolfies. :3

Whole comment just full of keks.

Nope. I was playing monster Hunter right now. It took 42 minutes just to catch 3 of a certain fish. It took the fun right outta me. You?

Hmm... Furry Lashes?

Thanks. what you up to?

Damn it I got distracted. Sorry for the waits.

What did you het side tracked on today?
Oh that sucks I'm sorry I forgot
Atleast excited to see some friends?

No.
>no friends

it's korbo you cunt

S-Sorry, not you either...

I'm so sorry! ;-;

I know who you're talking about.
>she's a slut

Didn't you have issues logging on? Are they fixed now?
I'm drinking coffee and chilling on my balcony
Uhh, well I'm sorry
At least you have us right
And your music.
>What are you listening to
Then who man?.

You don't know me at all.

Nothing to apologize for. I suppose I have some of you guys. Listening to some Bedhead.
>fuck they're good
youtube.com/watch?v=I24FMnEj0ps

oh really?
>slutty maid rattles

It's true. A series of events led me to be up that long. But I got a kick ass motorcycle out of it, so it was totally worth.

I am not. stayed up for 5 nights and 5 days, then passed the fuck out as hard as someone could.

Day 1: Woke up, went to work that night, and was supposed to go to the bike dealership with my dad to look at a NC700X. Dad ended up flaking and said we'd go the next day, but being I was told this rather late in the day, I decided to stay up again to not mess up my sleep schedule, and figured I'd just go to bed after we went.

Day 2: Me and my dad went to the shop, I'm tired as fuck, was getting the rant about how fixed bars are nothing like clip ons. Went home, and my cousin came over and wanted to practice on my bike. So while she did that, I was browsing CL and found my current bike. Immediately called the guy up, and went and put $400 down on it. Stayed up again because sleep schedule.

Day 3: Went to the bank when they opened, and took out the rest of the money I had, and called my dad up because I wanted him to take a look at the bike as well. We went and looked at it later on in the day, it all checked out on a basic level, and I paid the guy the rest I had.
>Work that night, so stayed up

Day 4: It starts getting a bit fuzzy here, but I was out taking my cousin for a ride out past Alpine in the canyons, and by the time we got back, there was no time for sleep.
>Work that night

Day 5: I honest to god can't remember much about this day. I remember I went over to my dads place, did something with my red bike, was doing something stupid on the freeway entrances, and then work happened. I got home after work and crashed really hard.

That doesn't make me like her any less...

>It's now been a week since I last saw her

It's, uh... it's Rin.

That sounds nice, not familiar with those but it's amazing playing stuff with a friend.
I was listening to Kirby music then eventually went from that to watching old episodes of the Kirby anime instead.

I'm at a loss for nicknames.

I was playing single player since fishing is boring and no one wants to do that. And for some reason, I don't get the problem when I play with one other person. Once there's 3 or 4 people in one lobby I get kicked. Its weird.

Why? Its just so full of why. Why!?

She just wants your for her personal pleasure. She'll never love you as much I do.

Give me some time to read that okay?
Never heard of them
They're pretty good indeed
Don't like anybody else here?
>Kirby anime
Wait what, that exists? How is it?

gif waifu claimed.

I imagine just about anybody's waifu is a slutty maid if you try hard enough.

They're probably my favorite band right now. They're pretty often recognized as the pioneers of slowcore, along with Low.
youtube.com/watch?v=SsUR8vPxI8g

Because I'm a top tier retard.
>But I'm a retard with a cool bike.

Mmkay.

even Tsundere~chan's waifu?

Well, there's Shiro. of course.

And I guess there's that Lilly claimer who aggressively flirts with me all the time.

She's not too bad.

>I'm a little suspicious of her, though

I disagree with that notion. She's much better than that.

He's usually fun to play with. But he's kind of a tool when it comes to most games that aren't RPGs. But it makes for some pretty funny moments. I remember co-oping Amazing Mirror with him and using the game's cell phone help feature.

What, want me to look or something?

Yes

As long as you're happy.

Literally first google result.

Made a new mold and am currently casting more plaster. Hopefully it'll be dried by the time I get home from work.

Pretty much agree with ika here
Why dude, I'm pretty sure short sleep sessions are better than staying awake for 5 days
>I have to say I'm impressed though
What kind of job do you have btw that makes you work at night so often?
Yes that's really. Doesn't it get more exciting how more you play though? Just sit through the fishing shit and you're gonna hunt dragons and shit
I'm not a huge fan of slow core that's probably why I haven't heard of them
It's pretty good though so I understand why you like them
I am not okay with this

Oh wow
i am discount slutty maid tsundere~chan

I agree as well. I should've gotten SOME sleep in that. Oh well.
Night time security, 8 hours 5 days a week.

It's comfy and decent, depends on dub or sub, i hate some characters like Tiff/Fumu but Dedede is amazing. though out of character.
It's been ages since i played that so i remember it vaguely. though i didn't have anybody to play it with as not many had the same interest.

Just don't call me one then.

Really though...

>Flirts aggressively
I'm not even sure how that would work
I guess if you're into that
I'm the only who gets to posts pics of my waifu and that maid outfit is too much for me
>Weak spot
>Wew
Hindsight is a bitch right
Ive heard that was a pretty sweet job, how did you get into it though?
Whats better dub or sub?
Definitely watching it
Whats the general story?
STOP THIS

Slutty maids are everywhere in anime.

Why would you even continue after 3 days? Why didn't you just sleep in the afternoon and wake up at before work? Its one day of ruined schedule! Hell, do you even have a schedule? Why!?

Oh I already beat the game. But occasionally the game wants you to grab some random shit so you could upgrade your weapon. And this was a really low quest that I never did exactly for the same reason of boring.

Hmm. I'm not sure about that... but ok.

Isn't this thread supposed to be about waifus and claiming them...how do you people know each other!?

I wonder what Nui would look like in a maid outfit.
Monster of the week theme, not much of a connection to the games.

i'd say overall the sub is better but i love dub Dedede.

Yeeeep.
Friends in high school have the same job (I was mostly friends with upperclassman, so they had the job before I even got out) and just kinda went the same way after I got fired from my last 2 jobs.

Because I am not very smart. Did give me something to brag about though!
And yes, I do! Sleep within the first 2-3 hours I get off work, and wake up whenever!

just accept your waifu is a slutty maid
all of our waifus are slutty maids on the inside
its a circlejerk

Aww, you don't have any buddies to play vidya with?

MANDATORY claim

I do but the only thing we all like to play is smash, My brother hates platformers and i don't like FPS very much. though i'd play the CoD zombies with him sometimes.

I can't even comprehend why you would even consider it in the first place... Now I see perfectly why you are on Sup Forums in the first place...

30 isn't particularly good for you so try not to do it very often shiro.

120 hours is actually possible without amphetamines or stimulants, it is very very bad for you. i'm not sure you realize how bad that is for you. please do not attempt that again.

Oh I see, isn't it time to move to a new game then?
>Please stop with the maid thing
Well I never really played the games but I love the characters so I probably wouldn't mind
>King dedede
If he is better in the dub I think I'll watch that
That's pretty sweet man.
>Popular in high school
>Is on /waifu/
I had the same thing though except with my brothers
Never, yuno is a decent girl

>Sorry for the late answers fellas
>Phone shut off browsed halfway through so I had to type it all over again

Fucking claimed.

nigga she looks like she just eat a fucking lime. your waifu is garbage.

Huh, I'm actually not too big a fan of FPS. I'll play some of them like Halo, Arma, Rising Storm because I either grew up with it or it feeds my milsim needs (I'm a WWII buff). I absolutely despise most e-sports except the smash scene and dislike mobas.

What game genre do you play besides platformers? Is your brother one of those dudebro gamers?

And some of us outside.
>Bully rattles.

Bruh, Lolis are fucking life. I don't care if she's been eating dog food, hell, that makes her more attractive in my eyes.

Meme waifu.

did you not see the pics earlier?
you should embrace her slutty maid side
you shouldn't talk about your waifu like that

I didn't. :^)

Nah, there's always post game. And I'm still having fun with the game when I do do actual stuff. Plus, as a completionist I don't like to have my games barely passed and then move on. Gotta go with 100% complete.

Like I said, I'm an idiot.

No, I know how bad it is. If i had gone any more than that, I could be dead.

>Popular
The only thing I was popular for was being a cross dressing weeb.

here

Tell me what you think of it then.
I play a lot of things but all i can think of right now are JRPGS like Xenoblade. but there are others.

Not sure what you mean by that last part.

I remembered one other thing we always played was Timesplitters 3, but that was a long time ago.

>cross dressing weeb.
Did you actually do this in school? There was a guy in my school who was gay or trans or something. Anyway, he dressed like a girl. Like literal dress or skirt and stuff. To make it worse, they were goth or emo. Man, I stay the hell away from it.
>everyone called it an it because not guy and not girl
Are you one of those people?

Yo

I embrace them but they're only for me
>Willingly posting lewd pics of your waifu
You guys make me sick
>Completionist
You too?
I can't handle it, but I agree with the post game fun
Just not if the tasks are mundane like that

you did though :^)
your waifu makes me sick

Mmmm, no. I wasn't. I only did it on occasion, but the school mostly knew me for it because i did it on normal days whenever I really felt like it.

I have yet to play a xenoblade game. I know chronicles was good but I don't have a WiiU. I meant that is your brother one of those guys that mainly plays sports games or battlefield/CoD games?

Shizuru

Get

beautiful

hello ika
morning.

>Cross dressing?
Wait really? And you still had friends? That's a skill right
Hey man whats up
I will
So what are you up to?
She's cute as fuck though

Nope. Never happened.