Anybody on Sup Forums with tattoos ? I've been thinking about getting one but idk what to get exactly...

Anybody on Sup Forums with tattoos ? I've been thinking about getting one but idk what to get exactly . Hat tattoos do you anons have ?

Would never get a tattoo. It is disgusting. It is the self inflicted branding of human trash. Might as well grow a beard. No offense though.

Are you getting them because you want to be like your hero Beiber?

Pic: Young pretty girls can wear anything and look hot. As soon as she hits 30, she will look like white trash scum.

Get a tattoo of you're

1. A Sailor / Merchant Navy
2. A Biker (proper biker not just a weekend warrior)
3. Been to prison

Everyone else with a Tattoo looks like a faggot beiber twat.

This. Ill buy this logic.

This.

Can't argue with trips.

Damn son

Got loads mate love it

A lot of dubs and trips in here, with the random quads.... Is this becoming a get thread?

I've been to jail multiple times. Does that count?

yes

Trips

Does count. Doesn't mean you're not human trash though. Except you've been to jail for tax evasion.

Dubs.... The fuck is going on in here?

Quads are easy,,, level up son.

If you don't know exactly what you want to get, don't get one

Testing.... There's no way I'm getting dubs

Dub dubs

I've only been for burglary due to being highly intoxicated and taking a few bars of zanex. All over a female. The other times were for probation violation from the original offense.

Dubs... I was just on the toilet dude

Are the dub masters are in this thread.

Guys we gotta stop getting all these dubs. Someone gonna call the cops....

#6999999999 has to get a dubs tattoo.

Got my left arm completely, inner right arm, right thigh, back and front of my upper body inked. I like it pretty much and will get the rest tatooed as well, except hands, head an throat. I cover my tatoos in public, because they are for me, not for anyone else. Only get one when you are absolutely sure, that you can live with the pic for the rest of your life.
@everyone who hate tatoos: it's all right, you don't have to like them. Please leave tatooed people be, they hurt themselves, not you.

screencapped

Is the dubs up in dubs in this thread yes?

Nothing can improve the human form other than proper diet and exercise. The rest is just graffiti.

However, you may enjoy presenting yourself as a desperate attention whore. Sadly, your effort to standout will just make you resemble the tattooed masses more.

It's ok.

Everyone will question your decision making immediately as you cry out "Don't judge me because me because of my tattoo!".

This.

And graffiti isn't art! Smear my house's wall and I'll shoot you!

....on the shitter....slipknot tattoo....

Gave it to myself

you're a shitty gift giver