Cunt

cunt

Other urls found in this thread:

simonstalenhag.se/
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

oh shit i didnt think that would actually post. this is what i meant to put.

Hi people, im looking for a painting around the start of the 1900s i think of a pale woman in darkness being embraced by some weird old ghoul thing. Really need to find this painting. Thankyou for any help and sorry to bother you.

pic unrelated, i just really, really, really like this image

also general favourite paintings/artists thread

edgy

Yay, art thread!

The details on this thing are fucking amazing.

Will you stop beating off to traps for one second do something civilizing?

Keep the thread alive. i want some more of these pics. i have some on my own too

Bump

Is anyone even lurking?

yes

Nigga,what i said Im slow posting cuz i dont have much for contribution

Then I'll keep dumping. Got a fever and need to forget my current, shitty feel.

Should make a new folder for paintings and shit.

OP may i ask where you did take those?The more creepy and strange they are,the more my superb taste do find pleasure on watching

moar

The non-OPs pictures are from here I think. There used to be many creepy/cool pic threads before the summerfag invasions.

Bekzinski in wallpaper edition.

I did once find that many of the one's i have are from devianart

This thread is rad.

This makes me feel uncomfortable.

best thread in a long time

This one is quite intresting,but i think it represent two people having sex right?

Got some of these from /wg/ so it's always worth checking there for art threads.

Don't know the name of this, but it's by Edward Hopper

I actually thought masturbation how the body is more one than two.

Nighthawks - Hopper

The artist started his career by painting deformed couples having sex.

Beksinski was amazing at capturing an eerie/ hellish mood.

I have to admit that I know nothing about the origins of anything in the folder I'm dumping.

So i was right,ha-ah

(I was simply guessing since i did clearly seen 2 bodies at first sight. Also their positioning was one of the most used Kamasutra positions)

He used to paint his own nightmares, which is kinda cool. He would wake up in the middle of the night to paint.
He had some sad history.

I know it cant compete with Beksiński, but at least it's OC.

I'm gonna go have a tube and come back so I'm not just staring at the auto countdown

also the guy i found lately and absolutely love his shit, darkish but more scifi oriented

more

Just letting y'all know this thread is dope. Keep posting pls

ok then, im out of simon and dont have the patience to save and post! i send you to the source simonstalenhag.se/ if you liked it, and now judge my new shit while you are here

that's mad

Okay.
I think this is a very nice piece right here. I very much enjoy it so, one thing of criticism, I think the vagina-eye could be a little more detailed/realistic looking. I love how the limbs are "dripping".

I'm not much into robots of any sort but this does look very cool. The wiring looks really good, the outstretched hand is perfection.

Glad you like it, grab my legion

thats sick. Staring at it for a good few minutes now listening to Marsielle UFO attack.
What do you get your inspiration from when you make this?

well the inspiration itself was ME2 obv, at the time i was beating it second time in a row. And legion being my close scond fav to HK-47. I usually save alot of pics from google with different angles and work out a sketch, details and stuff and then use markers and pens.

it makes me happy that you are a person. keep it up!

hmm since noone is dumping and i have mostly my shit on hd, lets turn it into 'me' thread, shall we?

Yes user, this looks absolutely awesome. 10/10 right there

do it

look at this self eseem bump at sunday afternoon, thank you! some twin peaks for ya

skavens?

why the owls

thats awesome

As in, you havent watched Twin Peaks? Dude there is new season coming out in 2017 im so psyched about this

few left

naked bitch, we approach the more off-topic ones. whatever the topic might be anymore

any1 here? Nvm approaching the end

one more skull

found some sick shit from few years back, quality sucks. im gonna have to draw it again. And im officialy out, hope you enjoyed it!

thx

I think this one is my favorite user, idk but it makes me feel a feel

grab an original. also found one more bitch, hang on to your sits

Youre a swell guy user and do some good work. Keep on keeping on my dude.

>mfw this thread

fucking twitch buffed after a patch lmao amazing draw bro

well as much as id like to i cant take all the credit for this one, its based on some art or official poster for vermintide, i loved the position tho and sketch turned into more detailed piece i rly like. original

well, given amount of me and Beksiński in this thread, you can safely say the content is mostly polish lol

me and Beksiński hahha that was so pretentious of me

I like this.