Rekt a waiter and got a free meal lol

Rekt a waiter and got a free meal lol

>Out to dinner at a steakhouse.
>Others order their steaks medium rare or whatever.
>I order mine well done.
>Waiter kind of smirks.
>I ask him if there's a problem.
>He says in real condescending tone "No problem, well done it is if that's how you really want it".
>I wait until we get our meals.
>I call over the waiter and tell him I want to speak with the manager.
>People in my group tell me to "just let it go". Not a chance.
>Manager comes over and I tell him how the waiter was behaving towards me.
>I give a subtle remark about how behavior like that is why restaurants get bad online reviews.
>Manager apologizes and later comes back and tells us the meals are on the house.
>Few minutes later waiter comes around and tries to apologize to me for "any misunderstanding" and I don't even acknowledge his presence.

Might try this again later this week lol

You are a shitlord, OP.
And the waiter should have slapped you for ordering babys first steak.

Do you hate flavour or something?

>but who was salmonellae

what a deek.
Even when the waiter was a bitch for expressing his opininon (he is a lowly waiter after all) there was no reason to be an even bigger bitch.

Lol. This really didn't happen but I enjoyed reading that and imagining it. Waiters are so gay and have easiest job at restaurants.

You're a douche

>Responding to stale pasta

this. get salary yet get mad if you dont give them free money for bringing a plate from A to B

OP you definitely ate spit that night..

Jesus Christ it's not like this is literally copy and pasted from 2013

nope, i waited until our food was already there.
iliterate?

flavor with a u

You are the reason why we can't have nice things op.

I'm going to hunt you down and murder your family. Grind them up and force feed you there bodies till you die.

You're a bigger moron than the OP who ordered his steak burnt to a crisp. You realize a waiter's big "salary" is $2.13 an hour in the US?

>there

you couldn't even win a grammar contest in your mother tongue if your life depended on it you autist

They make 3$ under minimum at my work faggot tip them because that tip is the only thing stopping them from kicking you out for staring at their ass. What if I came to your work harrassed you, demanded stupid shit and left a mess at your desk. You would expect compensation too. And waitresses dont just waitress at my work they do everythibg except delivery

It's aitocorrect faggot. Check phone's shot aitocorrect youse peogeammmmmms

chshh

>order steak well done
L0L
found the pleb

>aitocorrect
L0L fgt pls

Please be bait

I guess shitbags like you never did a job like a waiter.
Fucking kill yourself

You're sat there smirking for hours while he probably forgot about you the moment you left, he didn't give a fuck

Good job. A waiter's PRIMARY GOAL is to make a guest feel happy and welcome Pretentious assholes like this DO affect customer count.I don't care if they order their steak with mustard and chocolate sauce, the response is "Very good, I'll get your order in right away!"

this

THAT being said, I just don't understand anyone requesting a well-done steak. Disgusting. But, hey- it's the customers who pay the bills (and the tips) so, they're the boss.

You eat your steak ruined and you are a jew, kill yourself.

You're missing the point. The customer is king. ALWAYS. He's never wrong. The wait staff that bring home a few hundred in cash every night are the ones who made the customer feel they were the most important person in the building, and exceeded that customers expectations. That's why I always over-tip those great servers. It's worth it to let them know I appreciated their efforts...and, they WILL remember me the next time and try even harder to make me happy.

You're a garbage human being

I work retail. The customer is almost never right. Instead they are a bunch of entitled assholes who they are always right and that everyone should bend over backwards for them.

It isn't the customer is always right, and it never was. It was "the majority of the customers are always right." And it was referring to if a lot of people mention the same issue as a problem, then that issue is a problem.

There's a fundamental difference between them being always right and them being never wrong. If a customer enjoys a steak with the life cooked out of it, he's not wrong. It's what he wants and is why he's come to your restaurant with all that green cash. Making him feel like shit because he has shit taste only hurts the business and the waiter's tips. Get over yourselves.

theres literally no difference between "always right" and "never wrong" you fucking autist.

I worked for 6 years in the restaurant business and worked every position. There IS a difference. It's certainly not "right" to order some food burned so bad, it's crusty with carbon, but the customer is never wrong for enjoying that lifeless shit. If you don't respond with something like "Perfect! I'll put your order in and be back with some bread", you're hurting your chances for a satisfied customer and a big tip. NOT understanding that subtle difference is why some servers are pissed off at the servers who make a lot of money.

nigga includes his resume