Be shitskin

>be shitskin
>be in love with white women
wat do?

Find shitskin women

This, we don't want your pollution in our blood

Fuck a fleshlight
OR find another shit skin to Fuck like this girl

dude what the fuck tho im in love with white women tho, i want to worship a white woman like a statue, a symbolism of beauty, white women are fucking angels.

get one of those bin bag women and spray paint the eye hole white.

Find a young one who's all about different cultures and travel and whatnot, bang her until she figures out you're a loser, repeat.

go spread the jungle fever

Drink bleach to whiten skin

>jungle fever
im not a nigger faggot

Go to Walmart and find some fat white whore like the other negroes.

>shitskin
>not a nigger
wut

Realize that white women are the most disgusting and bland choice a person could make.
To survive in europe whites evolved to have sweat trap body hair, we smell terrible. Even when they're shaven and freshly showered you can't get rid of that sour urine smell most white women have.
Throw in the fact that whites are egotistical from conquering the world and what you'll find is an annoying stinky white bitch that'll never see you as a person.
Source: I'm white and I only fuck asians.

Date white women. There's nothing wrong with interracial couples. Just don't date a southern girl unless she doesn't keep in touch with her family

stop fetishizing gooks you race traiting cunt

You know she's a 10/10 in doggy, I'd hit.
I will when white girls stop being disgusting.

Where could i meet quility white women who are willing to date a spic?

no keep fantasizing about lesser Asians who aren't nowhere near as beautiful as white women. More white women for me faggot.

my best friend and my brother (both white) are dating an asian girl and i don't get it, tell me what you and they see that i don't

rape her like every other shitskin would do

Better skin,better hair, less bo especially from the vag.
Speaking of the vag it's tighter, white vag is like fucking a slop bucket.
Plus asian women are smarter and don't play mind games like white women do. They'll tell you exactly what they want and tend to be saner ie no daddy/rape fantasies. Way easier to date.
Plus their food isn't bland boiled shit.

what was her name, user
the white girl that broke your heart
Faggot

Its because their pubic hair is dead straight

actually a white girl never broke my heart (I'd have to actually like them for that), they're just bad for dating. White people tend to be mentally ill, which is a good thing for society but a bad thing for my penis.

>beautiful skin and hair of girls from all different races
>gook pussy has evolved to take microdick gook cock
>asians are on average just a few iq points smarter than whites
>wtf does food have to do with anything

Nigs are black and shitskins are brown

>they're just bad for dating
that's simply your opinion, throwing a blanket over every single woman from a particular race and saying all of them are not worth dating says more about you than them

White people don't season their food or cook properly.
Look at european food, it's all boiled unseasoned meat and boiled unseasoned cabbage.
Get you some tight asian poon and have her make you a stir fry after, it's baller.

Well it's a fact that whites commit suicide more often than any other race. We also go insane more than any other race. This means statistically, you're sticking your dick in crazy when you smash a white chick.
That's not opinion, that's fact.

you seem like you're a self-hating white, do this world a favor and go kys cunt

I wouldn't say that I'm just aware that whites aren't perfect. We're great at fighting, conquering, inventing, and a lot of other stuff. But we're shit to date because a lot of us are lunatics with hairy stinky genitals who get diarrea from the smallest amount of flavor in our food.
Also our music is terrible, if we hadn't stolen rock and roll from niggers white people would still be playing polka and folk music.

yeah zipperhead food is better

Do what most of white men can't.

KYS

GO to SA, south american/spanish women are the superior white women and they will fuck curryniggers

Kys

Of course you are, nigger. White women are far superior. I can't blame you for that. You'll find some landwhale to fuck, I'm sure.

>plus their food isn't bland boiled shit

This. Why the fuck do white people think throwing some salt and vinegar on a chicken is "seasoning". White people food taste like purgatory nigga.

Do it. I'm so sick of white race traitors I no longer care. Fuck humanity.

so many white traitors it doesn't matter i'll be dead soon

> actual physical human expression after reading OP's post

Blind, indirect idealogy that is seen in cults and religions. Literally, nearly 98% of posters here will either, end their self or die prematurely.

it's nice to have food in your fridge

Get over it.

Have you considered rape?

>be shitskin
>and ugly
>tfw I have low chances with just any girl
>lower my expectations
>flirt with a chubby shit skinned girl
>"sorry, I only date 1,75 m or higher men"

Literally, fuck women. I'ma find me a cute trap

>traps find me ugly

fml

Solid suggestion from a supreme poster. Aren't suggestion something you've thought or tried before?

go back to africa or whenever you came from kek

>suggestion
suggestions

Learn to speak english properly, then bang them.

as far as i know, white women preffer shitskins over white males.

try to use that on your advantage.

>be shitskin
kill yourself

So, what you're really saying is, you're my good enough for white women, and you're bitter about it.

>be shitskin
OP confirmed a trolling honkey

Implying Africa wasn't brought from Africa. It's like, come to my house, no fuck you. Pure autismo.

kek

I'm a white girl and i can confirm this
good luck OP

Spraythan youreselfe white

>I'm a white girl and i can confirm this
Yes and I'l bet you have a tiny white cock too.

Stop calling yourself shitskin. Get self respect. Find woman you like who also likes you. Be happy.

use mayonnaise as cologne

obvious bait is obvious

Try not to stab her like black people always do.

Vinegar?

I understand shitskin-kun. The only way for you to make optimal offspring is by mating with a woman that has superior white genes. That is what your shitskin instincts are telling you.

Wrong. Women prefer INTELLIGENT niggers over white men. But we all know that's an oxymoron. It's like their prince charming.

1 keep having sex with white women because white men are proper cucks
2 leave them with a kid for the latter to care for
#yourwifemykids

like you having an active social life?

Pretty much.

Find liberal cucker

Population of this board can't into anything past a typical meme.

an hero?

white women are disgusting

you all look the same regardless...

is that the annoying russian twitch girl gamurz xd?

That's a media meme anons, most white women are still grossed out by black people.

Fuck a fat white chick, get her pregnant then back dad your way into prison.

ITT
lawls.

Submissive with tight vagina

If you're hung like a walrus, just make a few jokes about it, if her eyes light up, you're good to go. If you not hung like a walrus, hard luck, that was the attraction.

>be shitskin
I think you know what to do

...says the virgin

>baby dick detected

You tried

>he posts a beautiful white woman
>says white women are disgusting
smh

Turn yourself in to your local Klan for your lynching. They might go easy on you, which means not being dragged behind an el camino first.

im a trap... ill give you my opinion

Only autists use the term "shitskin"

Be confident, get a fucking life (which means stop going on /b like the rest of these fucking losers), and you WILL be able to get a hot white girl trust me

With the right shoes you could pull it off.

martyr yourself in traffic

>tfw live in NYC and see hot Dominican chicks like this everywhere

>be on Sup Forums
>stop being a loser
>being a loser
>a loser
>loser

Nice advice weeaboo kung.

Go am hurry curry you're an self

bit

you WILL be able to an hero TRUST this guy

What the fuck?! You fucking no life Sup Forums loser get a fucking life you fucking no life Sup Forums loser, get a fucking life. You clearly don't know who you're messing with.

Total triggeration.

Shut the fuck up you cunt, you are in no place to speak. If I saw you in public I would fucking strangle you. I do 70 pushups every night before I go to get some sleep, and another 70 when I wake up. Are you scared, you fucking cuck?

So let me get this straight, you do 140 pushups a day? GTFOH jackoff! That's not shit. Go back to /fit/, faggot!

That's fucking right fag, I'm sure you're not so confident now, are you? My dad is a police officer.

This is some top notch b8!

>I kek'd