getting these digits

>integers

but that's wrong, you retard

check em doe

The eternal return to dubs.

nothing

everything

You mean the movie in general or just the end? I assume you mean the end

It's a really great ending in my opinion (never read the book by the way so I don't know if that's any different). He confesses to everything and then nothing changes. I think it really sums up the feel of the movie... how Patrick is just so anonymous, he's just a nothing, consumed by vanity, narcissism, consumerism, just a guy in a suit with bland expensive possessions, a guy trying to be the non-descript poster boy model / city guy / "perfect" man that we get shown in adverts, TV shows, movies, etc. He's just an image. A hollow image of the modern American dream. If things were to catch up with him and he served any sort of punishment then it would undermine the premise running throughout the movie that he is an anonymous hollow shell.

these digits

Yeah, and that's basically underscoring the theme of how morally bankrupt the whole 80s yuppie culture was.

yuppies

Witnessed.

PG 13 reboot when?

dubs

has anyone tried his skincare routine

This

He ends up going insane because of it and wants out, even hallucinating but no one cares to believe him.

He also wanted a woman who was simply ordinary, which is why he liked his secretary

The whole universe of Bateman's world is flashy and opulent but devoid of meaning

check what?

those are very cool digits, but they're nothing. check these

computer, load sequence "maxresdu$s"

hey paul, check these dubs

psychotics
the perspective of a psycho
its not that fucking difficult to comprehend

i need to return some dubs

my turn for dubz

Impressive

Exactly. This movie made me think Christian Bale was an asshole in real life. What a great performance.

Dubs and Sup Forums gets shut down for ever

In the end he really was the American Psycho.

m8, don't mind if i do!