Why do men think that they can rape women with their proximity and get away with it...

Why do men think that they can rape women with their proximity and get away with it? It's good to see a woman stand up for herself and fight back.

Other urls found in this thread:

tube8.com/teen/august-ames---you-are-still-in-the-friend-zone-pov/24610441/
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

I likea woman who puts up a fight...it just makes my dick harder...and it make me want anal sex from that slut too

Fuck you you feminazi tard

>trying this hard

story?

>rape women with their proximity

back to school with you, kiddo.

Nice b8

I prefer a woman who worships men, even at her own expense.

she's possessed

This chick is from Edmonton. I was on that train the homeless guy got charged after lol

If you are wearing a terrorist slave mask, do not choose spaghetti

I sincerely hope you did the right thing and yell out WOOOORRRRLLLLDD STAAR!

Crack cocaine

Back to tumblr you tumbldore feminist, fucking extremist,don't go to gender studies and maybe you will actually have a job and someone too fuck

Looks like Jodie foster

Fuck you fuck boy

What the fuck did he do.....?

If women ruled the world

>man defends himself
Yeah! Fuck women! You go dude! Stand up for yourself!
>woman defends herself
>Fucking bitch! She needs to get knocked out!

The man got handcuffed. The man got charged. The woman went home free. These are facts not opinions, you can't argue this. Stop being butthurt over a woman coming out on top.

gr8 b8 m8 8/8

It was all him

He was clearly air raping her. This is done when the gas a man exhales, is inhaled by a female, a.k.a. gas penetration. So she did what any reasonable, mentally stable, clear thinking person would do and tried to kill him via asphyxiation, hoping that he would stop breathing out harmful penetrating gasses and saving woman kind from public enemy no.1, the patriarchy.

Checked

Checked

Checked

This user gets it.

Nerve gas.

>rape women with their proximity
wat

No, fuck YOU fuckboi.

The fucking guy filming should have showed them the vid like wtf

The male patriarch was withholding the resource Pringles from the subordinate woman.

he would have still been charged. self defense isn't an excuse to be used to get back at people. he could have hit back only while she was holding him down. as soon as she went away he wasn't defending himself anymore, he was attacking.

in the beginning i don't know. afterwards see

fuck women and fuck everybody who tolerates their bullshit

>niggers

Yh but they were just salted, a minor offence tbh. Now, if they were Texas BBQ Pringles, well, that would be an entirely different story. Anyone who withholds Texas BBQ Pringles deserves to be put dick first into a meat grinder so they snap in half backwards like a Pringle does if you put too much pressure on it.

He face raped her with his first

>let a girl just attack you until she's tired bro
>be the bigger man bro
>bro don't be like that getting back at women that's lame bro, lame
beta piece of shit
He was drunk and minding his own business, she attacked him because she's crazy, he has every drunken right to go after somebody who thought they could fuck with him and just walk away without being consequenced

I appreciated this

whatever this "drunken right" may be, the actual law is something entirely different. let me explain to you. i hit you in the face. without any provocation. i back off right away and do not threaten you anymore. you don't have the right to do anything besides calling the police and if necessary holding me until the police arrives.

What the fuck are you on about?
The man got off scott free because they DID show the police the video. The woman got charged.

source? he should have been charged for the second act.

shhh... don't disturb the sjw rage train

Nice one, meme buddy. :-)

look up the video. this shit gets copy/pasted every time someone wants bait. and half you fucks are falling for it this video is over 2 years old

dubs dont lie

Cool post, friend! Come back after you're out of middle school today, we'll save you a seat. :-)

ok

i wish,
no, he was charged as well

ONCE YOU POP YOU JUST CAN'T STOP

no he wasnt you newfag. ive seen this shit so many times ive lost count. him being charged was proven wrong so fucking long ago. look it up. im done....someone else police these fucktards

Nigga just wanted to eat Pringles in peace.

If you think thats how it works then by all means, go around punching people in the face, see how the law works

i lived in edmonton at the time
he was charged fuckface
whether those charges proceeded past the initial stages i cant say as i left during this period
now thats done, you can go let your 800 lb gf peg you in the ass before she makes you swallow it

Le bait du trigger

i mean, you got trips and all but these trips clearly don't know what the law is and how it works.

go post the proof. i can't find the aftermath and have never seen the aftermath before.

yes but since you attacked him without provocation he is within his right to assume you will attack him again (with or without threatening him anymore).

Therefore he can beat the shit out of you in self defence

rape is nature

He's actually right. Self defense law is very clear you're allowed to protect yourself with as much force is necessary to stop the attack. If the attack has stopped you're not allowed to pursue your attacker and attack them back. At that point, you've committed battery.
Also worth noting that sometimes people deserve to be punched in that case they'll be arrested and the attacker will be let off. It's called Disturbing the Peace.

He should kill this fucking autistic cunt we dont need this cunt to take away our air

no. first of all you need to have a reasonable response. you can't kick in the attackers face until it's a bloody pulp. she turned around and backed off pretty far so he has absolutely no legal ground to go after her. in this case both are wrong.

The double standard here is bullshit. I'm sure he's probably still in jail.
I would beat the shit out that stupid cunt, she'd be lucky if she lived.

I would beat the living shit out of that bitch and rape her eye socket. Fucking bitch should stay in the fucking kitchen.

oh, didn't see you meant my example but like i said. if i back off and it's clear that the attack has stopped you aren't allowed to do anything. no, simply saying "but i didn't know that backing away a few meter meant the attack stopped" isn't an excuse.

I think that's the joke...

Stop being a fucking pussy and kill yourself faggot

Seriously. Her reaction before attacking is creep AF

She just wanted more Pringles.

looks like someone doesn't like being wrong

haha she takes so many face punches

yeah im sure she deserved it

>niggers

story time
>be me
>be out one night at club
>random drunk girl steps on my foot
>she's wearing heels
fuckingouch.jpeg
>i say "hey, careful.."
>she is obviously drunk as fuck
>she throws drink in my face
>tries to claw my face with her nails
>tries to knee me in the balls
>grab her wrists
>her friend i didn't see full on punches me
triggered.png
>they stagger off laughing
>night ends and i go home
>wake up to knocking at door
>it's the cops
>arrested for "assault"
>question me for 7 hours
>7 FUCKING HOURS
>released on police bail
>3 weeks later I get served i'm to be prosecuted for assault
wtf.jpeg
>lawyer up.
>lawyer gets cctv recording
>cops see cctv footage. it's clear as day.
>evidence passed onto CPS
>8 MONTHS LATER
>cps drops all charges....

and that's how 8months of my life were eaten up with worry about drunk bitches and their lies.

holy shit thats so hot

When will "fuckboi" die?
That's like the lamest thing you can call someone. Maes you sound like an edgy preteen faggot.

That's why it's funny

i hope you took a prosecution out against the slags

There is no such thing as rape. Men rule the Earth. Women are here to serve men.

similar happened to my brother. they believed her story instantly and tried to crucify him even after seeing the footage. it's fucking crazy how women can say the most fucked up shit with no proof and the cops always believe them.

Did she give consent for you to envelop her heel with the roof of your foot? Did she say it was OK for you to take a part of her into yourself? You done fucked up kiddo.

checked
sauce for webm?

You should have pressed charges

Yeah either hes a pussy or shes a tough bitch.

lol thanks for the chuckle bro.

i was young (19), scared of having a criminal record and just wanted it to be over. i realise now what a pussy i was back then.

Why do people lie and fudge the truth or try to change the definition of words so that it fits their narrative?

tube8.com/teen/august-ames---you-are-still-in-the-friend-zone-pov/24610441/

Wow, you have enlightened me. I now know that cars are raping me along with animals with their violent farts.

lmao emotions of steel on that guy I would have lost my shit

Kek
>getting mutilated torso confused with vigina

This is such obvious bait you should be ashamed.