I just broke up with my girlfriend, she's emotionally fucked up and I was blinded by lust

I just broke up with my girlfriend, she's emotionally fucked up and I was blinded by lust.
Pic related
How can I break her psychologically into being my sex slave? I know she's into sub Dom shit but what can I do to make her feel put on her place?
I wanna break her

Lol is her Name Julia?

Lol is her Name Julia?

No

Op, she looks cute. Is her name Julia by any chance?

post her nudes, nigger af

Looks like Julia is into faggot cucks, so just keep on keepin' on like you normally do....

step one
>realize you're too beta to break her rn
step two
>pursue other girls make her jealous
step three
>ignore her for a while, then hit her up out of nowhere
step four
>fuck her like the whore she is, don't be nice, make her work for your affections
>step five
ignore her for a while again while you pursue other women, rinse and repeat

Also don't date girls like her, you'll waste your own emotional well being, at least thats been my experience.

Yeah I'm not going to, I just want to have a little fun with her before I leave her in the dust

chekt

it's not something that'll happen over night, it takes time to get someone into that role, but I feel you

I sent her this, now I'm just gonna ignore her

but why op?

I'm wearing that shirt rn

okay that was just fucking dumb.

you should have just disappeared for while then turned up to her place at night (not too late) and we she answer the door you should have intiated

She's self conscious about her nose and she gets hurt easily.

She lives with her mom in a tiny shitty duplex

you so fucked in tha head. why would someone be such a big pussy and try some mindgames on a woman?

Butthurt fag.
If you plan on getting a chick to obsess over you then don't bitch and complain like a faggot.

The most mind fucking thing you can do to a woman is show her you have absolutely no opinion of her. Walk away dude. If you want her when she tries to come back to you, take her, if not keep away.

this bruh, insulting her just lets her know she got to you

That's not how you do it.

Shit, alright
I let my emotions get ahold of me

I hope she cuts your dick off while you sleep

you will fuck your own heart if you do this

Idk how to fix this, you fucked up hard op lmao, you got game like a 12 year old

cringe

Wow what a faggot

Kara? Looks like a hot vegan gamer chick I used to bang.

OP you're a fucking faggot

Justice by posting nudes or you wasted your time

You're supposed to reel her in and then have enough self control to display a neutral stance about her, or just a natural disregard. As if she's just another girl. Wine and dine, reel her in, then slowly, not immediately, stop paying attention to her.

Currently doing this with a girl I'm talking to, who I've already established a dom/sub relationship with.

You must be from Chico

piss on her

assholes like you are the reason for this femi shit

bamp

Oh shit. So it is her. Well sorry Sup Forumsro. I have herd she is messed up in the head. We had a small thing years back. Never dated so I didn't see that side of her. Well hope all goes well.

Also post nudes. :)

Xd

Not OP. Just another person that knows Kara. Chico nudes thread?

Dude, you are a massive piece of shit.

>Probably likes Kingdom Hearts
Nice

chicoooo

I hear those Chico state girls are crazy. In a god way lel.

Post some pics then brah.

Op bailed. The bread is dead.

Post nudes you fag!

Jesus Christ, the upsetti spaghetti is too real

someone post moar of her

i know the girl in the pic, more? nudes?

You must be no older than 15 if you think KH is a good game by any standards

But, she's wearing a kingdom hearts shirt

And?

All the more reason to drop

Thats fucking stupid lmao

Wrong replay

"Thats fucking stupid"

OP if you wanted to keep her a slave you are supposed to tell her what she is, not who she is.

Tell her she is only good for being a fuck hole, and the reason she is unhappy is shehasn't accepted this. Tell her in her heart she knows she is a worthless cock socket. But she can change that. Tell her she was put on Earth so a guy could use her pussy to jerk off. That this shuld be her job in life. If she isn't being used she isn't doing her job. Tell her you want to help her reach her full potential and owning her and trainig her for the guy she'll serve for live. Because she knows she'll never be anything more.