How are you spending your Sunday

How are you spending your Sunday

I'm working

changed oil in my car, cleaned it out, getting ready for vacation tomorrow after work.

where are you at?

Was going to brew a beer but missing my grain grinder (moved recently) so maybe next week.

So prob just
>dab
>watch olympics
>clean apartment
>make a good dinner
>be lazy

in bed
like every day
stupid wageslave

Masturbating furiously as usual.

crying because my life is miseral and i have to work from mondy to fridy again almost the whole day in a Job i hate

What do you work?

Watching soccer. Gonna go watch a movie in a bit (is Sausage Party any good?). Then im gonna catch the Texans/49ers game and hang out with my folks. Its rainy af here.

Watching PBS and doing bong rips off my new roor with waifu

Enjoying my Sunday off.
Gotta go pick up my bro from the airport in an hour or so.

You want to laugh?

Go to this thread → #

Scoll down till after the image limit was reached and you will see a spamper who has Litteraly spent 2 hours by him self spamming a dead thread with no one else in it.

It's not a bot it's a real person who's spending multiple hours by himself spamming an empty thread

Got to finish a contract for a windturbine park in Germany. Also need to do my taxes. And I will clean my motorcycle and lube the chain.

Feel like shit just woke up

Onlything i have goimg for me is I have wifi and a tent. Damn I'm such a fucking idiot for lwtting my anger get the better of me and ended up homeless. Best part I'm browsing b for a salvation.

Stay in school kids.

I'm on a train. Going home. Back to slavery.

is it hot where you are?

have you farted in your tent yet?

just masturbate and sit in your tent naked browsing /b until someone makes you leave. that sounds like a perfect life to me

You're in Socal OP? HBer here

Working till 6 and then I think I'll get stoned and play dying light

It's alright IMO, it's like going grocery shopping with Seth Rogan; sex jokes about everything you buy.

Rainy here to /halifax/?

shitty and rainy out today in houston...i'm wasting my day reading Sup Forums and trying to find a tranny on craigslist to hook up with

Yeah it is my blanket is soaked in sweat, the farts are unholy. I havent been able to get an erection since june so thats out of the question brother. About to go wash my clothes in the stream I found yesterday

I almost went to see that yesterday cause it looked funny but then I heard it was just the whole "lol swearing food" and saw suicide squad instead which I actually enjoyed

Hmmmm. Well the only shit showing anytime soon that i care to watch is that and the Bourne movie. Star Trek at another location.

brewed a red pale ale yesterday.

kegged a wit yesterday and carbonated overnight...i'll be drinking that today. :)

Continue working on running CAT6 and coax to every room of my house. I don't fish cable for a living so it's taking me forever.

>florida
>blue deflector

Ayy, what up Pepsifag?

Lol. Im in houston too. Depressing af outside. Thats why im going to the movies

no erections? not even in front of children?

you might want to see a doctor dude, that's not cool. You are wasting your tent time.

The same thing used to happen to me. I would masturbation quite a bit and end up not being able to even get it up for a few weeks

My Sunday is going well. Just woke up. Looking to buy the house I'm currently renting a room at. Gotta do some laundry today, then go food shopping. Bout it. Rest of the day is a lazy one

>wageslave
>spends days in bed.

yea sure

traveling through 18 bazylianodon planets in No Man's Sky

Overnight carbing of keg? Seems rather quick, What psi CO2 did you put in there?

I was planning on brewing a sour saison

Hung over

Pretty cool

Houston Texas