So this guy started his story but didnt finish it so i invite him to come and finish the damn story

So this guy started his story but didnt finish it so i invite him to come and finish the damn story.

A girl I went to high school with, who had been oxygen deprived during birth, was about 10 years old or mentally but a fucking knockout otherwise. As will happen after graduation I lost touch with everyone save two or three people, and even they disappeared. About the time the tenth reunion came around i was getting invites from people who I didn't care for in high school so I blew the whole thing off. I got a letter two weeks after it happened from a person I didn't remember, until I saw her picture. It was the stunner with the child's brain. She was wondering what happened, she had wanted to see me. Turned out she was living at a halfway house for developmentally disabled adults about a mile from my house. I made a date with her to say hi, I didn't want to be rude. The next day I go to her apartment. She had just moved to the private wing of the facility and as such could receive visitors. I didn't know how significant that was until I saw the place. There was never a private moment for these people until they graduated to the level she was at. I would say that she had grown up to the point where she was at least a 14 or 15 year old, mentally, and she was still sexy as hell physically. She her no filter, when she met me at the door she had a see through tank top and underwear on. She brought me in and say me down, she was shaking with excitement. She bent down to me and whispered that there were microphones in the room so keep the conversation normal until she said it was ok. After that she sat on my lap and directed me to play with her private parts while we chatted about weather and such. She had me fingering her while she told me about the place she lived and how nice everyone is. Suddenly a chime sounded and her demeanor changed. She told me that was the lunch bell so the person listening to the private rooms would be herding people there.

pic not related

go on...

Don't stop..

Believing....
>holding on to that felling yeaaa

Believing.... hold onto that feeling... streetlight.. peeeeoooopleeeee

mindhive

>11:28:34
>11:28:37

well goddammit someone else just make some stuff up. this is the equivalent of getting halfway through a good book only to find like 20 pages missing from the middle.

This is against god, you should be ashamed of yourself.

did you fuck the retard or not?

+1

Just happy someone else thought the same thing.

>God.
kek, good one.

So is shellfish, spongebob's boss is against god but you post that heathen?! HOW DARE YOU, SATANIST SWINE

If you guys like this stuff, check 7chan's /elit/ board. Could use some more readers, and certainly more writers.

7chan sucks dick..

kek

I'm glad you have an opinion, user. Even if it's wrong.

>spaghetti
>dinosaur
>summer
>TLDR

Guys i may be op but the story is not mine it was posted in a thread that 404rd and i was looking for the writer

We need the writer to come out of hiding!