Ex girlfriend that fucked my best friend and smashed me to peices. Want more?

Ex girlfriend that fucked my best friend and smashed me to peices. Want more?

Pics of your best friend. Lets see what she left you for.

Kinda

no shes ugly asf nigger

I know two people who look like that and do that shit. Post the bitch.

>Best friend that fucked my girlfriend and smashed me to pieces
FTFY

Why'd she cuck you? What did she say when you confronted her?

tits or gtfo

She gave me strong false hope that everything will be ok

got a video you can upload somwhere for us, op?

I hope you mean ex-best friend? Unless you're a beta cuck bitch.

Post her tits and stop crying , the best way to get over a girl is to get on top of another one

Yea ex vest friend

No videos. They were boring anyways.

Post some contact info, I love sluts with no means of commitment

I already feel bad enough doing this. Not gonna do that man.

meh

Dude

wait i fucked her a couple of weeks ago

She didn't feel bad taking your friends cock did she ?

The life I was living, man I was trippin

Nice bean and sweet titties

Cheats on you.
You feel bad for this.

She did. They both know it was wrong. Neithrr of them would look me in the eyes.

I woukd post every pic I had of her, she knows she's a little slut and so do you, don't think just upload

That shit was tight as fuck dudes.

I loved fucking that ass.

I have to say , her razor skills are horrible

:"(

Yea they were.

We were so happy. 3 years togther.

The one pic was shaved , yet had the beard of a person with alopecia

Tiny cock, that's why she left.

No woman will respect a man if she can one-hand his cock.

Get a bigger dick or a smaller girl.

You seem heartbroken, you know your friend is more than likey not the only one , he's just the one you caught, you cant fix sluts , you just have to fuck them and leave them

Wow! are you really that butthurt over that butterface op?
Good luck the rest of your life

I am heart broken. Bad.

Her body is gross and she has no tits. Good riddance. You can do better user.

Dude, legit the same thing. 3.5 years and then she leaves me does my old best mate, i know the feels... Some good fucking pics there. keep em coming.

Where is she right now ? With him?

THIS

Move on faggots. New pussy is always good pussy. The fuck wrong with u cucks?

Do you have a gun and a lowered self esteem? We can help

I like skinny.

Yep

She's gross. Please stop.

Heartbreak is something that can ruin people for the rest of their lives. Don't be one of those people, just start working out and feeling better about yourself.

There are like a billion girls out there. "Soul mates" or anything related is fiction made up by the human ego. Just let go of her

She's not skinny, she's lumpy. Pass.

I'm trying boys

Holy fuck look at her bath water !!!! Does she bathe in pee ? Or was you in Rio ?

fuck off randy

Im running out of pics.

>that's the color of her bathtub, not the water.

>implying???
to be a butterface you have to have a good body. he body is fucking gross too.

That's all of em.

What else you boys got to say?

This.

Shoot yourself in the face, she owns you

When you love somebody shit like that dont matter.

Ummmmmm she is wearing a wedding ring, was you two married ?

fuck off

ITT: Ugly beta cuck cries about losing his ugly dopey unkempt girlfriend.

/thread

Close to married.

I actually think she's pretty cute... That would hurt to trust her and then have her tight little fuzzy Pusey wrapped around your best friends dick...

Not too close if she is sucking off your buddy and then kissing you, how did his dick taste when you kissed yiur ex ?

my ex left me for some guy from tinder, didn't knew she had that app
i feel you user
you should listen to us your ex is ugly anyway go on

I'm listing.

you're clearly an idiot if you thought that guy was your BEST friend.

Knew him for years.

So? That doesn't make someone a friend.

Real bros don't pull this shit.

I've seen Dateline shows on tv like this on on the discovery channel , you should snap and kill them both then plead temporary insamity as a crime of passion

Exactly. He's a Scumbag.

Yeah it hurts, fuck another bitch, shove your cock deep down inside her cunt. If you loved her, theres no way to silence the noise in your head, but at least you can suffocate your cock in some bitch.

she looks innocent

Will do brother.

Do you think she would pose for one more pic? Time stamped and holding a Sup Forums sign?

Prolly a little late. Maybe a few weeks ago.

as somebody that has been the friend to fuck another friend's gf in the past... i can tell you a few things about this situation...

1- it has nothing to do with you personally. they didn't fuck each other to hurt you, but some people are just more likely to cheat than others. you obviously can't handle cheating and therefore don't do it. but your ex is a full on cheater. doesn't mean she doesn't care for you. it just means she'll never be faithful.

2- it's usually the girl that makes this happen more so than the male friend. girl's basically seek this shit out because they're insecure. ditch the girl and keep the friend if you care about him. i'm sure he feels bad you were dating a slut.

She has a shit personality too, to even consider moving laterally to your social circle for sex. No real loss here.

Stop falling in love with immature sluts user.

Those are the ones that hurt the most, the ones you least expect to stab you in the back.

It was on him. He's extremely manipulative.

What is love ? Baby don't hurt me , don't hurt me , no more . Lolololololol

All of a sudden I want to watch Night at the Roxbury

it was on BOTH of them get it right OP

Yea it takes 2 I suppose.

you must be ugly af if she prefered to fuck this guy instead of you

It wasn't all him, takes 2 to tango user. Be glad she showed her true colors before you actually married her. This was a blessing to you in its most natural form. You know what you have to do from here

You got. It thanks user.

Lol even Ron Jeremy gets pussy, I don't think he's on the top leader boards of looks

Sound advice Better to have loved and lost then to never have loved at all don't burn any bridges and you can keep hitting that pussy till the day you die and it wont cost you anything.

That's real talk right there

she looks like your typical :333 XDD kinda girl, don't take it personal bro

she'll never be happy, most likely fucked up from a young age

HOWEVER you've got a killer story now... rather than be a desperate single guy play and own this story on repeat to girls on dating sites "oh I just don't know if I'll be able to trust again" ect...which fair enough you might not trust for a while but wear this badge dude you may find a decent chick who's been in the same boat, good luck to you and she's seriously fucking ugly so no loss it's all time to gain

I know.

It's the very last picture of the mustache that makes me sick every single time.